Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 07:59 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by b75 View Post
First read what I wrote again. Republicans with poor reading comprehension skills make me sick - they really do.
Second: The mainstream media gave the Swift Boat Veteran Liars major media play when it has been considered for many years to be accepted fact that there claims were just rooted in nothing more then partisan politics. God I hate that liberal media @@
YOU are the one that needs to learn to read my Liberal friend. But then the truth was never anything your kind can understand. The Swift Boat people were never discounted and proven liars by anyone because they spoke the truth. You may think they are liars but that doesn't make it the truth. If you think the MSM has no liberal bias then you are truly living in a fantasy world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
YOU are the one that needs to learn to read my Liberal friend. But then the truth was never anything your kind can understand. The Swift Boat people were never discounted and proven liars by anyone because they spoke the truth. You may think they are liars but that doesn't make it the truth. If you think the MSM has no liberal bias then you are truly living in a fantasy world.
Exactly right. They never said Kerry wasn't there. They contested Kerry's story which he himself changed over the years. They contested that Kerry witnessed rape, murder or any other war crimes. They contested his stories of witnessing such crimes. They were there served with him they would know.
His story changed from witnessing to hearing about such deeds.
The fact remains that as a commissioned officer he was compelled to report such things and or bring charges against those he saw doing these misdeeds.
He instead chose to wait until he was a civilian and then use such stories in an antiwar climate to propell his career with no regard for those who served with him. He is either a liar, deralict in his duty or a man of little honor. Take your pick. I base this assesment on Kerry's own words. I served in combat I earned my right to talk about duty, to talk about the moral responsibility of any soldier, sailor or officer who witnesses a crime. He claimed at first to have witnessed crimes. He failed to report or take action.
That is unless of course he made these stories up because at the time it was okay to bash the troops. In which case he qualifies as a liar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections