Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 02:26 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The left had no problem when Obama handed people white coats to pretend to be doctors.. but now, we must delve deeply into if this is a "real" doctors letter..
The need to produce a faked letter implies that Trump has medical problems he's trying to hide. Otherwise why not produce a genuine letter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 02:28 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Trump has campaigned circles around all the other candidates and is still "STANDING" and not being propped up.

This is just an attempt at deflecting from the horrendous health issues being exhibited daily by his supposed competition.

If health of the candidate was one of the major criteria, Sanders would be Trump's competition.

Old 08-17-2016, 02:46 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
The need to produce a faked letter implies that Trump has medical problems he's trying to hide. Otherwise why not produce a genuine letter?
First you must come up with verification that it IS a fake letter.

But I thought medical issues werent a concern.. thats what the left says about Clinton..

Old 08-17-2016, 02:51 PM

952 posts, read 518,437 times
Did Trump fake his Dr's Letter? READ: I'm a doctor. Here's what I find concerning about Trump's medical letter.

Of course he did.

A jerk who hands moderators a fake letter from the BBB giving Trump U an A rating, lies about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule, and makes phones calls using the stupid alias of John Barron (hope his kid's are proud!!!) is more than capable of faking a letter from his DR,

There is no bottom to how low Trump can go.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:01 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
First you must come up with verification that it IS a fake letter.
that would have to come directly from dr bornstein ( which is unlikely to happen before hell freezes over ) but...

i can say, unequivocally , that bornstein has not examined every single president. therefor, if he actually did write the letter, it's absolutely ridiculous for him to write..... “The healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency "

Old 08-17-2016, 03:08 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Did Trump fake his Dr's Letter? READ: I'm a doctor. Here's what I find concerning about Trump's medical letter.

Of course he did.

A jerk who hands moderators a fake letter from the BBB giving Trump U an A rating, lies about getting a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule, and makes phones calls using the stupid alias of John Barron (hope his kid's are proud!!!) is more than capable of faking a letter from his DR,

There is no bottom to how low Trump can go.
Someone has no comprehension on how the BBB actually works.. Hint, its not Trump....

Old 08-17-2016, 03:08 PM

1,268 posts, read 798,315 times
I'm pretty sure it's faked. I can gaurantee this will gain steam as the Trumpers continue to make conspiracy theories about Hillary's health. They will discover that Hillary has a real doctor who has commented and will no doubt continue to do so regarding her good health. Are you sure Trump's Doctor is real?

Old 08-17-2016, 03:19 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
I still think Trump's going to have a fatal heart attack within the next year or two. He's fat in the wrong places, he eats unhealthy food, he already admitted to high cholesterol. One day, IMO, we'll see the big headlines that he died. Nobody will be surprised. And then he's in the history books. The End.

Old 08-17-2016, 04:01 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
Not that I'm into all this "health" controversy but from a lay perspective this question is key:

IMO the answer is no. Most likely a staff administration (i.e. secretary) did and it was signed off by him. No biggie from my perspective.

I think Trump wrote it himself. If the Dr. actually signed it, it was most likely while he was in a drunken stupor or distracted by the large check that had just been placed in his hand.

I am genuinely surprised given how butthurt Trump was when Rubio mentioned his small hands that Trump has not provided the media with a new letter from a doctor that explains that Trump is endowed with "hands" in the John Holmes area of the bell curve.

Last edited by phxone; 08-17-2016 at 04:10 PM..

Old 08-17-2016, 04:14 PM

952 posts, read 518,437 times
Quote:
Someone has no comprehension on how the BBB actually works.. Hint, its not Trump....
May not know all their specific works, but do know that they are not there late at night in case they need to fax something to Trump during a debate...

Better Business Bureau denies Republican debate night "fax" to Donald Trump campaign - Election 2016 - CBS News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections