Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 09:41 AM

1,268 posts, read 791,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If people vote for Trump , the we the people win.. if they vote for Hillary the globalists win and the elites stay in power. Pretty simple..
It may be a simple meaningless platitude for you, but there is a problem. First, your not actually saying anything. It's just some gibberish I think meant to invoke a "we the people" platitude, but the people have nationally voted against your candidates twice. Polls show it's about to happen for the third time. We the people are speaking. You just refuse to listen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 09:43 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,481,274 times
The left feels they "deserve" a left-leaning supreme Court. So the job most likely will be given to Hillary.

Old 08-18-2016, 09:45 AM

33,462 posts, read 17,970,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WHAT do the people win other than a narcissistic, self-promoting con-man in the White House?
That is Hillary.. her charity money went to her and Bill .. as Bill put it.. 90% of the charity went into their spending.. " we have expenses".. Corruption.. lies, Bill selling secrets to China.. Hillary selling uranium to Russia. They are so connected they can get away with selling the United States to other countries.

Hllary wants opened borders because Drug king pins like Jorge Cabera gives money to their campaigns.. they are dirty. Meanwhile drugs pour over here killing blacks, whites, children and causing misery in rich and poor neighborhoods with parents burying their dead children .

Old 08-18-2016, 09:47 AM

1,268 posts, read 791,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
The left feels they "deserve" a left-leaning supreme Court. So the job most likely will be given to Hillary.
By "the left" do you mean the majority of the voters who will participate in the general election? Again, your placing people in large groups and making broad assumptions. The "left" isn't your problem. A crazed candidate who lacks impulse control or any filter being filmed on television saying stupid stuff is your problem.

Old 08-18-2016, 09:53 AM

68,271 posts, read 53,999,856 times
Quote:
That is Hillary.. her charity money went to her and Bill .. as Bill put it.. 90% of the charity went into their spending.. " we have expenses".. Corruption.. lies, Bill selling secrets to China.. Hillary selling uranium to Russia. They are so connected they can get away with selling the United States to other countries.

Hllary wants opened borders because Drug king pins like Jorge Cabera gives money to their campaigns.. they are dirty. Meanwhile drugs pour over here killing blacks, whites, children and causing misery in rich and poor neighborhoods with parents burying their dead children .
I asked what the people WIN if Trump is elected, NOT another whiney diatribe about your O-P-I-N-I-O-N of Hillary. I'll note you have no idea of what the people win with Trump.

Old 08-18-2016, 09:55 AM

76,829 posts, read 47,156,824 times
Trump would be a complete disaster.

If Hillary was as pro-Russia as Trump, and said the same insane things as Trump, you'd never hear the end of it.

Old 08-18-2016, 09:57 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,481,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
By "the left" do you mean the majority of the voters who will participate in the general election? Again, your placing people in large groups and making broad assumptions. The "left" isn't your problem. A crazed candidate who lacks impulse control or any filter being filmed on television saying stupid stuff is your problem.
Actually I'm on the left side of the aisle. I feel that the general electorate isn't really going to come out in a big way for the election. Given the unfavorability numbers. But we'll see what total turnout is in November. Methinks low, very low. More moderate republicans may just sit at home or maybe go with Johnson. Hillary will pick up some of them granted. But I don't expect and giant exodus from the Republican Party to Hillary. As for people's who are left leaning. I'm already seeing wavering from voting Green party to Hillary for the exact reason of the Supreme Court. It's about the only thing she has to sell the American people that she can undoubtedly deliver on. It is really the biggest issue in this election.

At the end of the day...I don't think this election will be driven by voters are voting against someone. I think it's about voting for a particular issue. That issue being the Supreme Court.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:07 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,473,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump will go down as one of the best presidents ever to be elected if he accomplishes only a fraction of what he wants to do. Being pro American the anarchy party of the democrats will obstruct him at every opportunity but he will get some things done. He will take his case to the people and get additional support when they see benefits of being pro American. The congressional elections in two years will aid him as pro American supporters turn out to elect a congress willing to help return government back to the people. The days of the elite establishment protecting their power and influence will be crushed by the voters.

"GO TRUMP"
You don't know what being "pro American" is.

Quote:
Glad to see you are awake now and looking for information. Do a study on politics and get back to me with a ten page report on what you find. Then you will have a small foundation that we can build on.
Good luck, it has been a pleasure getting you started. Anyone can go from a zero to a hero when they put in the effort to be informed. You are on your way now. One foot in front of the other.
Translation...I'm not sure what else he wants to do, but he sure does validate the hatred I have for people who are different from me.

Quote:
That is Obama already. do a ****ty job and say it is great. That is Hillary already.. do a ****ty job and claim it is great. Trump at least will have advisors to steer him.. Obama put yes men in and many bailed because Obama didn't listen to them..

At least Trump has the policies and the fortitude to go ahead and get things done.. Obama the wimp, and Hillary the corrupt and corporations bought them.
Obama has done a fantastic job given what he has had to deal with.

Trump does not listen to his advisers as evidenced by the fact that he fires and hires new ones almost weekly.

Trump has no policies. Trump has broad rhetoric that he is trying to turn into policies. His positions continue to "evolve" because he keeps realizing he can't actually do most of the crap he says he wants to do. Muslim immigration is a perfect example.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:08 AM

9,212 posts, read 14,765,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WHAT do the people win other than a narcissistic, self-promoting con-man in the White House?
Absolutely right! PLUS a guy who wants to raise taxes on the middle class and reduce them for the rich? Who sees no problem in using nuclear weapons? Who thinks it's fine to insult women and limit their rights? Whose main qualifications are wealth through con games and bankruptcy?

Get real people-- insulting the system and expressing anger is one thing, throwing the entire country out the window is another......

We need an honest, intelligent statesman or woman- protest with an alternative party candidate or a write in but please don't visit the disaster that will be Trump on us all.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:11 AM

8,070 posts, read 6,918,428 times
Quote:
Glad to see you are awake now and looking for information. Do a study on politics and get back to me with a ten page report on what you find. Then you will have a small foundation that we can build on.
Good luck, it has been a pleasure getting you started. Anyone can go from a zero to a hero when they put in the effort to be informed. You are on your way now. One foot in front of the other.
in other words, you don't have a concrete answer as usual. You don't need to tell us how highly you think of yourself. We already know that you think you are the most informed poster in City Data history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections