Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 06:16 PM

432 posts, read 668,839 times

Advertisements

Formerly an advisor to Bill Clinton in the 1990's, Morris became a Republican in 2011.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 06:34 PM

22,174 posts, read 19,441,857 times
Yup because no one is better at predicting what is happening than Dick Morris

Dick Morris Stands By Prediction: Romney Will Win 325 Electoral Votes | RealClearPolitics

Old 08-18-2016, 06:39 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,109,323 times
He's done so much for the transgender rights movement.

Mick

Old 08-19-2016, 03:04 AM

29,209 posts, read 22,333,951 times
Morris is the second most discredited pundit in Washington. No one in either party takes him seriously any more because he's been wrong so long, so often, and so far off the mark.

The first most discredited pundit is Karl "Turdblossom" Rove. No one even lets him sit on the couch in the waiting room anymore.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:50 AM

25,918 posts, read 22,070,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Yup because no one is better at predicting what is happening than Dick Morris

Dick Morris Stands By Prediction: Romney Will Win 325 Electoral Votes | RealClearPolitics
Romney wasn't running against the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
He's done so much for the transgender rights movement.

Mick
Well, who has? What rights specifically do you feel aren't being addressed compared to other Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Morris is the second most discredited pundit in Washington. No one in either party takes him seriously any more because he's been wrong so long, so often, and so far off the mark.

The first most discredited pundit is Karl "Turdblossom" Rove. No one even lets him sit on the couch in the waiting room anymore.
But, he isn't the one running against the morally, mentally and physically Hillary Clinton either.

Come on people, Hillary is a disaster and the DNC, oh my gosh! I would say try to fix things on your own side and just let Trump, his staff and supporters take care of ours. DNC side needs a LOT of help out of the poop pile they are in right now. Focus people, focus.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:07 AM

1,268 posts, read 797,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Romney wasn't running against the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

Well, who has? What rights specifically do you feel aren't being addressed compared to other Americans?

But, he isn't the one running against the morally, mentally and physically Hillary Clinton either.

Come on people, Hillary is a disaster and the DNC, oh my gosh! I would say try to fix things on your own side and just let Trump, his staff and supporters take care of ours. DNC side needs a LOT of help out of the poop pile they are in right now. Focus people, focus.
Trump has the morals of a viper. He is largely believed to be mentally ill by most of the public. You have a big problem with Trump. Some done like Hillary, but most are terrified of Trump.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:16 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,056,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Foster View Post

Formerly an advisor to Bill Clinton in the 1990's, Morris became a Republican in 2011.
I pretty much like everyone but Dick Morris is a loathsome individual in my opinion.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:18 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,056,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Trump has the morals of a viper. He is largely believed to be mentally ill by most of the public. You have a big problem with Trump. Some done like Hillary, but most are terrified of Trump.
You use the most pretty freely there. I disagree with both of your most statements.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:17 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,519,858 times
When Fox News fires you after the 2012 election, and still keeps Karl Rove, that tells me all I need to know about Dick Morris. He has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. And the only reason he even became a Republican was out of pettiness towards the Clintons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections