Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 06:50 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times

Advertisements

Don't Democrats wear amnesty as a badge of honor? Can't be a "brutal" nickname.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:51 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Nicknames, I got nicknames:

1. Shillary
2. Hildebeast
3. Killary
4. Defender of Child Rapist
5. Wealth Pirate
6. Leader of the Party of Death
7. Hillary Rotten Clinton
8. Hiel Hillary

Here are even more, go past those for "Bill" to get Hillary's list:

Clinton Nicknames - Political Jokes

Also, you are mistaken about Donald Trump. He does not plan to give amnesty at a cost of $6.3 trillion, that is Hillary and she plans to leave the southern border open as to allow another batch of illegal aliens to come in. There will be a vicious cycle of amnesties under Clinton until our people are driven into poverty, the whole country because the lower and middle class can't continue to carry the illegal aliens and refugees that are pouring in.

At least with Clinton, those nicknames have a definite history!

The only heads exploiting are those of Clinton and her shills as they try to fabricate something that will stick when it comes to Trump. Trump supporters might injure themselves from laughing about what they come up with, but our heads won't be exploiting.

Quite amusing about the illegal immigration tweak as it makes the heads of Shillary's supporters spin thinking some more votes will simply "leak" away.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:33 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
The flip flopping on his CORE campaign promise has earned him the nickname. It fits, doesn't it?

"While "Amnesty Don" might not have the same supervillain-like appeal as "Crooked Hillary Clinton," it is a rather brutal mocking of Trump's latest flip-flop. Trump claimed last week that he is "softening" his immigration positions, and would mostly follow President Obama's policies"

And, oh gosh! To be mostly following President Obama's policies! Guess the current prez wasn't so bad after all, eh?

Betcha a lot of trump followers are having their heads exploding over this one.

Joe Scarborough gives Donald Trump a brutal nickname

Trump did not say he would follow Obama's amnesty agenda. He said he would follow the law of deportations as Bush and Obama once did. You and the rest of the liberal left have a hearing comprehension problem.

Trump is speaking in Arizona today on illegal immigration. This should clear up any misunderstandings and make his position clear.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:41 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump is speaking in Arizona today on illegal immigration. This should clear up any misunderstandings and make his position clear.
I doubt it. He is usually not specific enough when he talks about policy so that there are many different interpretations of what he meant. Besides, he flip flops later anyway. There's really no telling what he would do, regardless of what he says.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:01 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Trump did not say he would follow Obama's amnesty agenda. He said he would follow the law of deportations as Bush and Obama once did. You and the rest of the liberal left have a hearing comprehension problem.

He said he would have a deportation force and deport 11,000,000 illegals quickly, anything less will be a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge flip-flop, nothing else.

Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

Old 08-31-2016, 08:26 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
He said he would have a deportation force and deport 11,000,000 illegals quickly, anything less will be a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge flip-flop, nothing else.

Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com
That depends on which Trump you are talking about, doesn't it?

Old 08-31-2016, 08:31 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,972,696 times
We need political nicknames for the following, and most dangerous participants in the political process:

1. One issue voters
2. Lesser of two evil voters
3. Uneducated voters

Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
My head is just fine, thank you. I will wait to listen tonight and see what his plans are (from his mouth). I never thought it was reasonable to deport 11 million illegals so if he stops with that claim I would not be annoyed in the least. I would like any illegals convicted of any crime to be deported. I would like Border Patrol agents to be allowed to do there job. I would like VISA enforcement to be amped up. Basically, I want our laws enforced. I want people to come over legally. As for the millions that broke our laws and are here illegally, not sure how to handle that. They should definitely not be rewarded. If you steel a car and get caught, you are not allowed to keep the car.
You can listen tonight and hear his plans from his mouth tonight. Maybe he'll even mean them tonight. But by next week, who knows? He's had pretty much every position there is so far, based on what he thinks is the most popular thing to say at any given moment. Consistency and AmnestyDon aren't even in the same universe and I'm sure DeportationDon will make a cameo appearance tonight but who will be playing next week? No one can say!

Old 08-31-2016, 01:57 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Don't Democrats wear amnesty as a badge of honor? Can't be a "brutal" nickname.
For someone who has made "deport them all" his battle cry? Yeah, it might be "brutal" as a nickname.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:01 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:

I wouldn't bank on it. If his past 'substance' speeches are any indication, it will be 50% boasting about himself and repeating his little one-liner ziners, 40% ragging on the competition, 9% talking about the history of the republican party, and 2% (if that much) actual substance about immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections