Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 09:07 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
"Trump's Doctor" is trending on social media and the coverage is, um, not favorable.
Twitter commentary is hysterical. Who knew there were so many comedy writers out there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 05:42 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,049 times
Trump has just tweeted that both he and Hillary should release more detailed medical records. He has no problem doing if Hillary is in;

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/770039317142069248

Old 08-28-2016, 06:04 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
Trump has just tweeted that both he and Hillary should release more detailed medical records. He has no problem doing if Hillary is in;

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/770039317142069248
Are we supposed to believe Hillary, who deleted 33,000 emails rather than turn them over as required, will release her real, unaltered medical records?

Hillary's doctor is shredding, and deleting medical records as we speak.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:19 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Are we supposed to believe Hillary, who deleted 33,000 emails rather than turn them over as required, will release her real, unaltered medical records?

BS!! First off Medical Practioners have zero need to delete anything..HIPPA laws protect much if not all of it..and HRC Medical report at least listed meds/meanwhile Trumpf Doctor of past 30 years wrote his medical report ( resembling Trumpf's own vernacular ..under stress in 5 minutes LOL ( he gave interview saying just that) and wanted to make sure it was "Acceptable" by Sir Trumpf..who's Limo and personel was awaiting that report :roll eyes:

Sorry IF any Doctor feels stress making up medical report ..kind of suggest..WHY..Data is Data..Report has to be accurate..even is lacking DATA..SO why should this DR> feel any stress?? Maybe he needs some intervention..dealing with the likes of such high profile clients (patients)??

I've met some Physicians with that personality...and Yep..They want to please their clients..and know full well..however if something untoward happens to Master Trumpf..HE will be outed..HIPPA protects him right now..BUT armchair diagnosticians love to ASSume a lot.

Master Trumpf is a few years OLDer than Hillary..and at this point who knows with his lifestyle just how truly healthy he is??? Not you..nor apparently his doctor..BUT the likes of Dr. Drew and others love to suggest Hillary is brain dead and is about to die within short period..LOL

I would never diagnosis Master Trumpf but after HC providing in frontline work dealing with ER/Trauma assessments..I certainly do recognize instability and psychological issues..after dealing with hogtied out of control patients brought in by Police..Whether its constant and various messages, statement..and refusal to recall what they said..and denials of things they did..is part and parcel os such unstable personality issues.. Narcissism and need for stroking their EGO is very high on the list of their needs.. Fawn all over them..and you get a completely different responses from the likes of such personalities.. IF it wasn't so sad and obvious..I would LOL But it's not laughable!!

Old 08-28-2016, 06:28 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,049 times
Quote:

Where did I say that Hillary has agreed to release any more of her medical records? I agree that she won't.

Just as Trump will never release his tax returns (or even the first two pages and schedule A ...I'd be happy to even see that!) because he wants to hide certain things.
~amanda

Old 08-28-2016, 06:33 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,091,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
It's like Trump wrote it himself on his doctor's stationary...overall it's a pretty funny letter.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:37 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Quote:
You completely discredit yourself yet again.

There where no personal emails on Hillary's server.

All the emails on Hillary's server are federal records, and were required by federal law to be turned over before she left the State Department.

I guess you missed that part in the State Department Inspector General's report, that I'm sure you took the time to read.
I laughed when I read the post you quoted. There are a lot of people who just don't get it. Those people should not have the right to vote.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
BS!! First off Medical Practioners have zero need to delete anything..HIPPA laws protect much if not all of it..and HRC Medical report at least listed meds/meanwhile Trumpf Doctor of past 30 years wrote his medical report ( resembling Trumpf's own vernacular ..under stress in 5 minutes LOL ( he gave interview saying just that) and wanted to make sure it was "Acceptable" by Sir Trumpf..who's Limo and personel was awaiting that report :roll eyes:

Sorry IF any Doctor feels stress making up medical report ..kind of suggest..WHY..Data is Data..Report has to be accurate..even is lacking DATA..SO why should this DR> feel any stress?? Maybe he needs some intervention..dealing with the likes of such high profile clients (patients)??

I've met some Physicians with that personality...and Yep..They want to please their clients..and know full well..however if something untoward happens to Master Trumpf..HE will be outed..HIPPA protects him right now..BUT armchair diagnosticians love to ASSume a lot.

Master Trumpf is a few years OLDer than Hillary..and at this point who knows with his lifestyle just how truly healthy he is??? Not you..nor apparently his doctor..BUT the likes of Dr. Drew and others love to suggest Hillary is brain dead and is about to die within short period..LOL

I would never diagnosis Master Trumpf but after HC providing in frontline work dealing with ER/Trauma assessments..I certainly do recognize instability and psychological issues..after dealing with hogtied out of control patients brought in by Police..Whether its constant and various messages, statement..and refusal to recall what they said..and denials of things they did..is part and parcel os such unstable personality issues.. Narcissism and need for stroking their EGO is very high on the list of their needs.. Fawn all over them..and you get a completely different responses from the likes of such personalities.. IF it wasn't so sad and obvious..I would LOL But it's not laughable!!

Well, federal law required Hillary to turn over all her emails, but she didn't.

Hillary instructed a company that was keeping back up data for her to delete the data when congress was asking for her emails.

Sorry, but Hillary has shown that she has no regard for the law, and will destroy records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
Where did I say that Hillary has agreed to release any more of her medical records? I agree that she won't.
I didn't say you did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
It's like Trump wrote it himself on his doctor's stationary...overall it's a pretty funny letter.
Trump's doctor confirms that the letter is legitimate.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:16 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Considering where Trumps head is, it may require a gastroenterologist to assess his mental state.
Well, that's a revelation. Here all this time, I thought he was living in liberals' heads. Now you tell me he's living in the other end, rent free.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:22 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Well, federal law required Hillary to turn over all her emails, but she didn't.

Hillary instructed a company that was keeping back up data for her to delete the data when congress was asking for her emails.

Sorry, but Hillary has shown that she has no regard for the law, and will destroy records.

Trump's doctor confirms that the letter is legitimate.
First of THIS thread is all about Medical reports ..NOT your and other like you deflecting to Emails... POINT is and in your final BBM! sentence..Trumpf's Physician kindly describes the circumstance of his letter.. LOL Maybe dealing with Master Trumpf over 30 years..he's been directly affected with Trump verbiage and ability to express oneself..LOL I't not the first time I've witnessed supposed Doctors reverting to childish talking points when under stress.. It's actually disconcerting as a professional HC provider..BUT it's ver obvious and informative to the Dr's problems at hand

To add to above..Doctors often attempt to blame those following their orders..and voila..when educated and knowledgeable Nurses CALL them on errors..YOU wouldn't believe how they ACT...IF it wasn't so disgusting..I would LOL..But had to report such errors to Physician's and Hospital personnel.. yep..Doctors are NOT infallible..They ASSume Nurses are stupid..but thank God those Nuns back in the '60's taught us to Learn and protect patients from these types of Dr's.. Know your stuff..document..and report..protect the Patient at ALL costs!!

In the meantime.....Let Trumpf sink further into the abyss ..as, He's obviously into his own world of reality..and his wisdom to hire Brannon as his CEO..Screams what he's up to..and it has NOTHING to do with America nor it's Citizens!1 IT's all about TRUMPF..and soon to be announced post Nov. 2016 ..Trumpf Network.. ROFLMAO!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections