Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 11:34 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
drip, drip, drip.... Is it raining yet?

You know that this will be more of the same SOS. You people have called "Wolf!" too many times and most of us don't care anymore. Unless you have proof, as in actual photographs and a signed confession, that she murdered Ronald Reagan, we're not interested.
In the face of what I outlined above in those wiki emails.....racist words against blacks/gays/jews, the DNC chairperson "resigning" in shame, and all the other exposures in those wikileak emails, etc and your response is simply "most of us don't care anymore"(!)

*Stunned.* But not really. Ethics/morality is passe these days for many in the herd.

The point I've made in my previous post comes out loud and clear in your own words:

"If liberals want to ignore all of this/make light of it/treat it in a sarcastic manner, that's not at all surprising to me as many people are brainwashed to the point that even when reality hits them right in the face, they pretend it doesn't exist."

And once again we see in full clarity why the same corrupt/self-serving/lying slime keep getting elected in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 11:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
In the face of what I outlined above in those wiki emails.....racist words against blacks/gays/jews, the DNC chairperson "resigning" in shame, and all the other exposures in those wikileak emails, , etc and your response is simply "most of us don't care anymore"(!)

*Stunned.* But not really. Ethics/morality is passe these days for many in the herd.
Meh it was some stuff members in private emails.

This is as equally unimportant as the racist Facebook comments coming from Trump's butler.

Unless the comments are made by the candidates themselves, this is just silly nonsense.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Meh it was some stuff members in private emails.

This is as equally unimportant as the racist Facebook comments coming from Trump's butler.

Unless the comments are made by the candidates themselves, this is just silly nonsense.
This is the Democratic party that resides over the candidates. That's much different than your analogy of trumps butler who doesn't work as part of overseeing the republican party. Bad analogy.

And imagine if the rnc were playing favorites like the DNC/the chairman were doing according to the NY Times against sander's and playing favorites with the chronic liar? There would be outcry by the libs like no tomorrow, I guarantee it. And rightfully so in my view. The libs do it?....as you say, "meh". Very sad you see playing favorites, going against the will of the voters and see racist words at that high level within the DNC as a "meh". Very telling sugar ray on where your moral compass points.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us...nton.html?_r=0

"Released Emails Suggest the D.N.C. Derided the Sanders Campaign"

In any case, feel free to keep justifying it all because I understand the herd fixation of their favorite "team". Once again:

"If liberals want to ignore all of this/make light of it/treat it in a sarcastic manner, that's not at all surprising to me as many people are brainwashed to the point that even when reality hits them right in the face, they pretend it doesn't exist."

Last edited by stevek64; 08-25-2016 at 12:04 AM..

Old 08-25-2016, 12:01 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
This is the Democratic party that resides over the candidates. That's much different than your analogy of trumps butler who doesn't work as part of overseeing the republican party. Bad analogy.

And imagine if the republicans were playing favorites like the DNC/the chairman were doing according to the NY Times against sander's and playing favorites with the chronic liar?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us...nton.html?_r=0

"Released Emails Suggest the D.N.C. Derided the Sanders Campaign"

In any case, feel free to keep justifying it all because I understand the herd fixation of their favorite "team". Once again:

Yawn, Boring.

You have no case especially when your candidate has retweeted neonazi images and tweets. Oh and let's not forget his wonderful tweet with false black crime statistics. It came from Donald himself, not Corey, not Melania, not Katrina, not his butler, but from Donald J. Trump himself.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Yawn, Boring.

You have no case especially when your candidate has retweeted neonazi images and tweets. Oh and let's not forget his wonderful tweet with false black crime statistics. It came from Donald himself, not Corey, not Melania, not Katrina, not his butler, but from Donald J. Trump himself.
There it is......deflect the racism/playing favorites, caught red handed in wiki emails, ignore it all with now a "yawn", and point to the other side as bad.

And yes, I think they are all corrupt/stink/trust none of them. You favor the libs/dems/defend them.

Very telling sugar ray on where your moral compass points, defending the dems/libs/clinton and using the "I know my guys are bad but yours are worse" game.

No wonder our country is where it is now....clarity can be seen right on these posts.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:30 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,170,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Didn't Hillary arrange some deal of selling Russia enriched uranium while she was Secretary of State? After the obligatory donation to her Foundation, of course.

But, yes. A comment by Trump is way worse. Uh huh.
1. Uranium isn't rare. Check it out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...anium_reserves

2. I believe (this is from memory) the deal was selling a mine to a company in Canada that was owned by Russians. Here's more info: Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal | PolitiFact

Old 08-25-2016, 12:35 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,170,027 times
Quote:
In the face of what I outlined above in those wiki emails.....racist words against blacks/gays/jews, the DNC chairperson "resigning" in shame, and all the other exposures in those wikileak emails, etc and your response is simply "most of us don't care anymore"(!)

The point I've made in my previous post comes out loud and clear in your own words:

And once again we see in full clarity why the same corrupt/self-serving/lying slime keep getting elected in office.
If you are stunned, I am absolutely gobsmacked. You are voting for a complete and total con artist. A fraud. A person who cheats other people out of money -- and you want to talk about ethics and morality? Trump should be behind bars for the stuff he pulled with Trump University. Pay for Play? Check out how AG Bondi in Florida dropped her lawsuit in exchange for $25K from Trump. Why isn't that being investigated?

Old 08-25-2016, 12:44 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,279,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
IMHO this means Assange doesn't have anything.
Pretty much. He played his best hand at the DNC convention. Anything else isn't likely to be that thrilling. His attempts at feeding into conspiracy theories prove that.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:45 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Frankly, I wish the next email drop will come in September before several states open early voting.

But, do you think the leak won't matter (it is already factored in) or will this one stop pantsuit lady in her tracks!
People don't care very much about Assange anymore, but he's too self-absorbed and disconnected from reality to grasp that. He seems to fancy himself some sort of Machieavellian international kingmaker, that all he has to do is threaten to post some e-mails and governments all across the world tremble and cower. How many times does this make now that he's promised to release documents that would not only destroy Hillary, but send her to prison? And every time the material is actually released, everyone but **********s just sit there scratching their heads and saying, "huh? that was it?"

Give it up, Julian. Your fifteen minutes ran out a long time ago. Nobody is paying any attention to your hysterical melodramas anymore.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:51 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
More and more, it's becoming apparent that Assange has some sort of psychiatric issues. He seems obsessed with the fantasy that he, and he alone, is in possession of priceless information that is of earthshaking importance - and every time he releases some of the information, nobody else can understand why he thought it was so important. 4 years of sleeping on a folding futon in the maid's quarters and only seeing sunshine when he watches "Baywatch" reruns on cable has unhinged the man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections