Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 12:25 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Ya know, that might be excusable under 'normal' business practices, but the moment one decides to step onto one of the biggest stages in the world all bets are off.

How many times were past presidents or candidates held to account for ANYTHING that goes on in their admin, cabinet, senate, house, campaign offices or rioting, looting, the '''sudden''' unrest in the middle east, ISIS, the economy, long ago negotiated trade deals and treaties, the problems with Russia...

Once one accepts that mantle, all of the weight of many, many past presidents will be his/hers to bear and fix.

Good Luck, Trump.
When has Obama or HRC been held accountable for anything? Never. So after this post of yours are you admitting that Obama and HRC are to blame for all the unrest in the ME and bad economy?

Old 08-25-2016, 12:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
We know from the DNC email leaks that the DNC, and Team Hillary were going to hand feed the press hit pieces on Trump, including fake stories.

You have this one, that has been posted on here 4 or 5 times now, and has been debunked.

You have the crazy claim about Trump's campaign illegally buying books, and the unfounded claim that Trump may be overpaying on his rent.

When are you dems going to repost the 87 year old newspaper article that mentioned Fred Trump, and claim he is a racist. LoL.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:46 PM

952 posts, read 518,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
When has Obama or HRC been held accountable for anything? Never. So after this post of yours are you admitting that Obama and HRC are to blame for all the unrest in the ME and bad economy?
Good grief

Joined in July 2015, have thousands of posts, and claim that you don't see it.

Maybe not 'accountable' in a court of law, but either were Bush and Cheney et al.

2 wars, epic stock market crash of 2008 which led to the brink of recession, cashing in on contracting jobs in the ME, filling their portfolios from the profits of both domestic and foreign oil, lying about WMD's...

I am humbled and do apologize for not thinking this all happened in the last 8 years. Sincerely, I really mean that...

Nope, not admitting to the words you want to put in my mouth...

Old 08-25-2016, 12:48 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Good grief

Joined in July 2015, have thousands of posts, and claim that you don't see it.

Maybe not 'accountable' in a court of law, but either were Bush and Cheney et al.

2 wars, epic stock market crash of 2008 which led to the brink of recession, cashing in on contracting jobs in the ME, filling their portfolios from the profits of both domestic and foreign oil, lying about WMD's...

I am humbled and do apologize for not thinking this all happened in the last 8 years. Sincerely, I really mean that...

Nope, not admitting to the words you want to put in my mouth...
Of course not, so your post about Trump being responsible means dick

Old 08-25-2016, 01:21 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Of course he did. Trump is not a conservative. I've been saying this since January. He doesn't give a fig about conservative principles. He says what is popular in the moment to gain votes. If he had a better shot using the Democrats to get there he would have used them.
Perfect summary of the Trump tactic - but to be fair that is the tactic of most politicians to some extent. Bernie Sanders did very little flip flopping I will hand him that. But then again, he didn't win the nomination.

Trump has loyalty to one thing above all - himself. I can assure you beyond any doubt that he will throw his supporters under the bus if and when it suits his purpose. A huckster to the bone.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
From the article:

Trump didn't hire the polish workers, a contractor named Kaszycki did.
Trump paid the workers when their employer, Kaszycki, stiffed them.
Kaszycki, not Trump, was issued a judgement by the Labor Department.
More importantly, the Labor Department has never issued a statement alleging Trump hired illegal workers.

Nothing to see here, just more democrat propaganda from the OP and the MSM.
Trump learned that tactic from the very best - the Mob and Roy Cohn. Never be stupid and leave a trail back to the big dog. Always have a patsy ready to take the fall.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:25 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
We know from the DNC email leaks that the DNC, and Team Hillary were going to hand feed the press hit pieces on Trump, including fake stories.

You have this one, that has been posted on here 4 or 5 times now, and has been debunked.

You have the crazy claim about Trump's campaign illegally buying books, and the unfounded claim that Trump may be overpaying on his rent.

When are you dems going to repost the 87 year old newspaper article that mentioned Fred Trump, and claim he is a racist. LoL.
I am waiting for the fake craiglist ad to come out claiming to be Trump looking to hire only pretty girls lol..

Old 08-25-2016, 01:28 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lol, that proves it that he knew, some guy went to his office. Did Trump ask him for his citizenship papers or something?
If Trump cares about this issue like he claims, why didn't he?

Same reason why he outsourced all his manufacturing?

Old 08-25-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
If Trump cares about this issue like he claims, why didn't he?

Same reason why he outsourced all his manufacturing?
You are wasting your bandwidth my friend. Trump's followers are a cult not a political movement, their views and beliefs are not based on rational thinking and critical analysis. It's all about manipulating through fear and hate - nothing more or less than mob mentality. It's an old story when you get right down to it, Trump has a little different spin but in the end another Jim Jones type.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:10 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
~~~yawn~~~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections