Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 02:31 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,674,596 times

Advertisements

She MOCKED him! On twitter! Oh, the horror!

Well, shall we stand back and watch the twitterfest ensuing from her mocking him? I bet his fingers are already burning! And, the trump followers will be along any minute to tell us how neurotic and not very bright she is, too, right?

"Coulter mocked Trump on Twitter after the Hannity interview for suggesting that it would be too hard to deport 11 million people..."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/a...135137700.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 02:44 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,168,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post

Well, shall we stand back and watch the twitterfest ensuing from her mocking him? I bet his fingers are already burning! And, the trump followers will be along any minute to tell us how neurotic and not very bright she is, too, right?

"Coulter mocked Trump on Twitter after the Hannity interview for suggesting that it would be too hard to deport 11 million people..."

You know why right? She just wrote a book and started a book tour promoting Trump the 'wall guy' and now he's pandering for votes. She made a comment about it being the shortest book tour on record. Couldn't happen to a nicer author.

Donald Trump Spoils Ann Coulter's 'In Trump We Trust' Book Launch

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...it-is-glorious

Old 08-25-2016, 02:53 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,069,091 times
Not very smart. Should've just bit her tongue for a few months. Clearly, only Trump fans would buy a lame book from a crappy author about Mr. Trump . . . . if the fans get upset, no one would purchase the POS, thereby dropping her book from the internationally esteemed Breibart.com Best Seller List.

Mick

Old 08-25-2016, 02:58 PM

27,537 posts, read 15,968,325 times
She doesn't want him to back up on illegal immigration. Understandable. Are we missing something? Trump says he will enforce the law. Good enough for the reasoned and patient.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:09 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,069,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Trump says he will enforce the law.
He also "said" he will keep out all Muslims from the US (temporarily . . . right), deport 11 million illegals asap with special deportation force, limit H1B visas, etc. He has already wavered on those issues. How can anyone believe that he would enforce the law?

Mick

Old 08-25-2016, 03:17 PM

62,531 posts, read 28,742,976 times
Coulter is probably one of those staunch "round em all up" people and that's her right to feel that way. If Trump is wavering from that thus her objection. However, most of us just want him to enforce the laws on the books, build the wall and no amnesty. He's already said he would do all three. I will wait for the debates to see how he handles those questions before I pass judgement and cast my vote for him.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:35 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,223,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Coulter is probably one of those staunch "round em all up" people and that's her right to feel that way. If Trump is wavering from that thus her objection. However, most of us just want him to enforce the laws on the books, build the wall and no amnesty. He's already said he would do all three. I will wait for the debates to see how he handles those questions before I pass judgement and cast my vote for him.
He won't do any. You are fooling yourself if you think he will. Trump is a weathervane. If he got into office he would see that most Americans favor amnesty, don't care about a wall, and aren't that concerned with illegal immigration. He would then do exactly what was popular.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:38 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,160,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Im curious, what do you suggest for the 11 million here? Are you okay with a path to legalization, not citizenship?

Old 08-25-2016, 03:39 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,007,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post

Hon, you really need to see a doctor.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:39 PM

22,310 posts, read 11,811,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
He won't do any. You are fooling yourself if you think he will. Trump is a weathervane. If he got into office he would see that most Americans favor amnesty, don't care about a wall, and aren't that concerned with illegal immigration. He would then do exactly what was popular.
No, he will see that most Americans do NOT favor amnesty.

Americans "don't care about a wall"? In what alternate universe is this occurring? Try googling and reading about people who live along the border. They want the wall and for good reason.

You must live a very sheltered life because it appears that you have not seen up close and personal the deleterious effects of illegal immigration. Many of us have seen it and yes, we want something done about it---and we don't mean amnesty.

Why should illegals be rewarded with amnesty for breaking our immigration laws?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections