Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 05:54 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Do you have a link to say that black rappers suffer from MPD? I thought that was a very inappropriate thing to say and shows a definite "issue" that I shouldn't need to spell out.

Also, how timely, Diamond and Silk address this issue in an interview:

EXCLUSIVE

I don't think this gentleman is a rapper, right?

NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes

And, here is an opinion piece: Sorry, Hillary: Trump’s policies are clearly better for blacks | New York Post

In reality, anyone thinking it through and looking at the big picture realizes that Trump is the best choice for most of the black community just like he is for most of the other communities.

Like I have said before, all of those defending and feeling they know what is best for the black community, where were you in "Great Debates" the times that blacks were being shredded for crime and being on welfare?
If they support Trump, why do you guys keep making up fake endorsements. First, we had Creflo Dollar. Now, we have Ice Cube. When you have real support, you don't need to photoshop images and fabricate quotes.

GOP Announced Ice Cube Endorsement Of Donald Trump, Ice Cube DESTROYS Them In Response
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2016, 06:11 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
If they support Trump, why do you guys keep making up fake endorsements. First, we had Creflo Dollar. Now, we have Ice Cube. When you have real support, you don't need to photoshop images and fabricate quotes.

GOP Announced Ice Cube Endorsement Of Donald Trump, Ice Cube DESTROYS Them In Response
Trump Endorsements:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rsements,_2016

I said nothing about Ice Cube, whoever that is, endorsing Trump. I used this example among many others over the times the Clinton shills have brought the subject up: NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes He is new black panther leader, not a rapper. I don't know, I can't say that he never raps, lots of people rap despite their race.

Clinton shills often start the threads, but Trump supporters finish them!

Black Americans Rallying to “Presidential” Donald Trump!

Trump a good friend of "the blacks" after all?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...quanell-x.html

How dumb are conservatives to think that black and gay people are going to be swayed by their false pandering?

MLK Jr niece just endorsed her candidate!

Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Obviously, the Clinton campaign is really sweating the black vote, which they considered an absolute. I am sure Clinton can offer a handout, but how insulting is that? Yeah, some won't understand that here. Just like other American citizens, the blacks care about the issues and realize progress won't take place unless there is thinking and action outside the box. Hillary does nothing but insult blacks and is too stupid to know it.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:29 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,453 times
Quote:
Trump Endorsements:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rsements,_2016

I said nothing about Ice Cube, whoever that is, endorsing Trump. I used this example among many others over the times the Clinton shills have brought the subject up: NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes He is new black panther leader, not a rapper. I don't know, I can't say that he never raps, lots of people rap despite their race.

Clinton shills often start the threads, but Trump supporters finish them!

Black Americans Rallying to “Presidential” Donald Trump!

Trump a good friend of "the blacks" after all?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...quanell-x.html

How dumb are conservatives to think that black and gay people are going to be swayed by their false pandering?

MLK Jr niece just endorsed her candidate!

Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Obviously, the Clinton campaign is really sweating the black vote, which they considered an absolute. I am sure Clinton can offer a handout, but how insulting is that? Yeah, some won't understand that here. Just like other American citizens, the blacks care about the issues and realize progress won't take place unless there is thinking and action outside the box. Hillary does nothing but insult blacks and is too stupid to know it.
Ice Cube would be the rapper that stars in Friday, Next Friday, Barbershop, Boyz in The Hood, Anaconda, Ride Along, and many other films. He was also a member of NWA, a wildly popular group. I guess someone recognizes him, thus the fake endorsement. I'm really shocked you haven't heard of him. Here is a list of his accomplishments:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ice+...XkAsVuBs2QAAAA

Clinton isn't "sweating" the black vote. She is winning it handily. To be honest, Trump is the one sweating all the minority votes. In case you still don't understand, that first report your party released about outreach to minorities being important that you ignored was right. Thank you for not listening and doubling down on shrinking the tent.

Last edited by dsb62574; 08-29-2016 at 06:43 AM..

Old 08-29-2016, 07:07 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
If Mr. Trump wanted to court the black vote, he maybe should have accepted the invitation from the NAACP, instead of speaking to a 90+% white crowd in a 90+% white suburb.

...just saying.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:54 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Clinton isn't "sweating" the black vote. She is winning it handily. To be honest, Trump is the one sweating all the minority votes. In case you still don't understand, that first report your party released about outreach to minorities being important that you ignored was right. Thank you for not listening and doubling down on shrinking the tent.
Indeed. It's Trump who is getting desperate -- why reach out, with only 70 days left, to the groups that you have totally ignored and alienated for 14 months? Think about it.

And his definition of "reaching out" is "Your lives are sad and pathetic. What the hell do you have to lose?" Not a good approach, IMHO.

Mick

Old 08-29-2016, 08:03 AM

416 posts, read 260,279 times
It's vintage trumpeeze; just say something enough and it becomes the gospel...at least to the dumpster divers out there in la la land. The black voters in this country have nothing to gain by voting for this cartoon caricature of a candidate; but then virtually no one else does either.

Ultimately he has nothing to offer but stupid sayings and half blown fabrications trapped within the recesses of his own mind. His only ability is to self-promote his brand, he's become genius at that; unfortunately that does nothing for the country, nothing for minorities, nothing for gays and lesbians, nothing for women and nothing for normal people who expect governance at a level higher than what this buffoon offers.

The reality is his new campaign manager understands the need to draw from a bigger circle than just angry white males and a handful of barely functional females. Hence we are bombarded by the nonsensical articles by right wing nut websites acting as though blacks, gays and women are falling in love with this fool.

Keep on believing the tripe, because on November 8 you are going to wake up with the reality of what it means to live in a country where the big tent picture matters. No worries though, the dumpster will go back to the 25th floor of trump towers and laugh his ass off all the way to the bank as he cashes in on his new media mogul channel you all will be subscribing to.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:15 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Trump wants to encourage blacks that they too can live the dream. Get into a good school, work hard, have goals, move up the ladder and live the American dream.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:15 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,340,370 times
Quote:
I said nothing about Ice Cube, whoever that is, endorsing Trump.
Woah... My 74 year old grandmother knows who Ice Cube is... I mean

Old 08-29-2016, 08:20 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Indeed. It's Trump who is getting desperate -- why reach out, with only 70 days left, to the groups that you have totally ignored and alienated for 14 months? Think about it.

And his definition of "reaching out" is "Your lives are sad and pathetic. What the hell do you have to lose?" Not a good approach, IMHO.

Mick
The democrats are not working for blacks in any capacity. They want to kill jobs, kill opportunity , and make more money for the globalist elites. Blacks are not even in the picture.

Trump wants to change that and actually create jobs and more opportunity for blacks. I say bravo!! We need to take care of all people , especially those in bad schools, bad environments, and create the path to success. So much black talent wasted. So many smart minds with no way to advance their abilities. Trump will make a way .

Old 08-29-2016, 08:22 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,340,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democrats are not working for blacks in any capacity. They want to kill jobs, kill opportunity , and make more money for the globalist elites. Blacks are not even in the picture.

Trump wants to change that and actually create jobs and more opportunity for blacks. I say bravo!! We need to take care of all people , especially those in bad schools, bad environments, and create the path to success. So much black talent wasted. So many smart minds with no way to advance their abilities. Trump will make a way .
Yes. This is why the black vote is so strong for Trump!

/s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections