Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 12:24 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Please, I hope Trump is stupid enough to attack Hillary over Byrd, or use that video clip in a commercial.
Let's hope he uses the interview video of clinton's wonderful "mentor" byrd(it's all over youtube) as an old man at 83 still using an ugly racist word in an interview, the "N" word, during his supposed "reformed" racist klan years. What a slime bucket. Where's the outrage hilbots? This is the man clinton says she admires/her "mentor", "a man of surpassing eloquence and nobility." as clinton is quoted as saying as mentioned by the OP?. I bet!

Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet - ABC News

So the dems/clintons get their free pass from this once was/still racist "mentor" slime in his old age when clinton was stating how wonderful he was.

You people whining over trump going to give him his free pass/stop whining about it all after watching/reading the ugly racist talk of her "mentor" during his old man "reformed" years?

But...wait.....uh.....it's different.....see.......ahhhh......yeah, but....he apologized...he's with her..smoke but no fire....da da da da da....

***Crickets***

Clean up your own closet libs before accusing others of linking to racist people. Once again the hypocrisy is stunning. And the mainstream media not bringing up this praise by clinton of this ugly word using/racist clown. Why aren't the media all over clintons connection to this? Why didn't/aren't the media asking clinton left and right to denounce her racist "mentor" using the "N" word/to notate her connection to this? More stunning silence.

Pathetic double standard.

Last edited by stevek64; 08-26-2016 at 01:09 AM..

Old 08-26-2016, 02:50 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Byrd was a hardened racist. Hillary also admired Margaret Sanger who wanted to kill off all blacks though abortion. That was her goal from the beginning and Hillary also praised her.

We see what Hillary is. A racist and bigot when she supports and admires those who wanted to destroy blacks and looked upon them as a plight on society. Blacks better do their research to find out the truth instead of listening to the lies from the left. Many already have and left the democratic party of lies. Hillary Clinton admires the worst kind of racists because she is a racist herself.

Last edited by Taratova; 08-26-2016 at 03:03 AM..

Old 08-26-2016, 03:57 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Democrats can point to stuff Trump said this year.
Righties can only pointed to a dead repentant guy who was in the KKK when Hillary was a child.
And that matters why?

Old 08-26-2016, 03:59 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
You have a really weak case (friends with an old repentant 1940's KKK member, and a 3rd or 4th hand account of something Bill might have said on a golf course) compared to the stuff Trump spews publically daily.
"Trump spews publically daily"?

Please post it what he has said every day for the last 5 days...can you?

Old 08-26-2016, 04:11 AM

12,953 posts, read 13,665,225 times
You can can always tell where a Republican candidate feels vulnerable, because that's the area they attack their opponents on. Maybe it goes back to "Swift Boating" I think they are pulling out the GW Bush playbook.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:01 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
You have a really weak case (friends with an old repentant 1940's KKK member, and a 3rd or 4th hand account of something Bill might have said on a golf course) compared to the stuff Trump spews publically daily.
Saying "white nigg*rs" in 2009 is repentant? Keep defending him, katzpaw.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:02 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944

Hillary's mentor.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:07 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
This is another Trump tactic. He is a racist. He gets called on it and his ties to the alt right exposed, so you accuse your opponent of the same.
Your problem is, Trump is not a racist, and he's never been on record as using the n word. Democrats are on record repeatedly--LBJ, Robert Byrd, etc.

It turns out that everything Hillary and co. try to pre-emptively come out in front of by dishonestly hurling at their opponent,...it turns out Hillary is actually the guilty party. Clinton's criminal past, her brain damage, her "super predators...brought to heel" racism,...ad nauseum.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:07 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Hmm, plain old Americans not much I gather, they did not make your list.
It only consists of those that some of them and the government choses to put into identified groups.

This is divisive.
Plain old Americans? Are you talking about old, white men or something?

Old 08-26-2016, 05:09 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
I sometimes get bothered by what seems a minor point but I think the record should be factual. I can't stand Hillary and I never liked Byrd. Towards the end he was nothing more than an empty shell being wheeled around and he still refused to quit. He couldn't write his own name years before he died.

That said, he was never a grand wizard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections