Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 08:38 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times

Advertisements

She is just embarrassing herself now.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:38 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Lol She's the one that thinks there is a Putin,Trump,Jones right wing conspiracy out to get her!
LOL... theyre coming to get you hilliary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYR3dorshwA

Old 08-25-2016, 08:40 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,518,049 times
Quote:
Lol She's the one that thinks there is a Putin,Trump,Jones right wing conspiracy out to get her!
let me ask you this.. where did you learn of the "conspiracy"? Breitbart? Inforwars? The false realities presented by sources with incredibly biased agenda's? So biased that the leader's are the campaign leaders?

Old 08-25-2016, 08:40 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
The fact that she is going after Alex by name shows he is hitting hard and being successful.
If Jones is the complete nutcase the left claims, why on earth would Hillary ever mention him.

It makes no sense unless she is afraid that he is exposing her.

First they ignore you.

Then they attack you.

Then you win.

~Mahatma Ghandi

Old 08-25-2016, 08:47 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Tinfoil Hillary: 'Alt-Right,' Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy Against Her - Breitbart

Oh man....this is too comical to even talk about. She has lost it...100%.
That's not what the article says. Al they did was quote her speech and she never spoke about any conspiracy against her.

Why can Trump supporters be objective at least once in a while? No wonder Trump keeps losing voters. with this kind of irrational attitude Trumpettes will get nowhere.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Alex Jones has her rattled? Wow, no wonder she has been awol.
No that's not what she said. Try reading her speech before you make a comment based on a false premise. She only mentioned Jones to say that Trump praises people like Alex Jones who claim 911 was fake and that the parents of the Sandy Hook victims where paid actors.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:52 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
let me ask you this.. where did you learn of the "conspiracy"? Breitbart? Inforwars? The false realities presented by sources with incredibly biased agenda's? So biased that the leader's are the campaign leaders?
Listen to her own rambling comical speech.....its hilarious...I barely made it through I was laughing so hard.

Old 08-25-2016, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
These people are unbelievable. They just make up crap and then continue to claim it's true because it was the title of some article in Breitbart.

Breibart doesn't bother to make up a good lie. They placed that title and after that they just copied and paste Hillary's speech which said NOTHING about a conspiracy against her. Breitbart. just know Trumpettes only read Titles so they could quote the Bible or a Howard Stern script and Trumpettes would still claim it is true because they only read the title.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:00 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
You know Hillary is in trouble when she going back to the old "vast right wing conspiracy" stuff.

Hillary's health has been showing signs of deteriorating, now her mind is going.

I used to just not like Hillary, and didn't want to see her win, but now I'm honestly becoming very concerned that she really is unstable.

When people start to think people are out to get them, they really are losing it.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:04 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You know Hillary is in trouble when she going back to the old "vast right wing conspiracy" stuff.

Hillary's health has been showing signs of deteriorating, now her mind is going.

I used to just not like Hillary, and didn't want to see her win, but now I'm honestly becoming very concerned that she really is unstable.

When people start to think people are out to get them, they really are losing it.
Well according to her calculations and kind of thinking the presidency is HERS and it was already "stolen" from her in 2008.....so ya know....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections