Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2016, 09:58 PM
JRR

8,110 posts, read 5,560,346 times

Advertisements

[quote=Misanthrope83;45266469]And if ANY other candidate did ANY of this true or not they would have been OUT of the race. Trump isn't because he isn't some docile **** that will obey the masters that control the system. EXACTLY as I pointed out. Now back to trolling for you.
/QUOTE]

It might ne the fact that Trump's opponent has so many flaws that is keeping him in the race, more than his own outstanding qualities as a candidate. Being able to hang in there against a AAA pitcher doesn't mean that someone is ready for the major leagues.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:59 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,921,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
Trump cheated hard-working small business contractors who did a good job for him out of what they should have been paid because Trump thought he had "paid enough." Oh, and he publicly dissed the Pope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yes. You missed the fact that he talked about the size of his penis during a speech.
Oh yeah that too. I also forgot he send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama was not born in the US but in Kenya.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:05 PM

1,202 posts, read 636,934 times
[quote=JRR;45266553]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
And if ANY other candidate did ANY of this true or not they would have been OUT of the race. Trump isn't because he isn't some docile **** that will obey the masters that control the system. EXACTLY as I pointed out. Now back to trolling for you.
/QUOTE]

It might ne the fact that Trump's opponent has so many flaws that is keeping him in the race, more than his own outstanding qualities as a candidate. Being able to hang in there against a AAA pitcher doesn't mean that someone is ready for the major leagues.
It would have knocked ANYONE ELSE out in the primaries. Hell it would have knocked out anyone else the day after he made his opening remarks about getting into the race
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Oh yeah that too. I also forgot he send a team of investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama was not born in the US but in Kenya.
The birth certificate issue that Hillary herself started...

Old 08-25-2016, 10:21 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,357,471 times
Trump is the least presidential person on any stage he steps on, and that includes the guy who adjusts his mic.

Right-wingers obviously punched a hole in the bottom of the barrel to unearth this cretin, because he makes GWB look like Washington/Lincoln/TR/FDR rolled into one.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 08-25-2016 at 10:44 PM..

Old 08-25-2016, 10:30 PM

17,320 posts, read 9,134,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
He is a strong,successful,brash,unapologetic,politically incorrect white man. Simple as that. For far to long white men have been told we are privileged and at fault for EVERY wrong in American history and to atone for that we must hate being white,we must be less successful,we must act docile and tame,we must NOT have ANY kind of pride in ANYTHING. Trump runs right over that and backs up and shreds it even more and its scaring the daylights out of the left,cuckservatives,RINO's,democrats,etc etc. I for one will NEVER apologize for ANYTHING my ancestors did.
That's not it. He scares them for 2 reasons.

1) He is not a Political Elite insider that "plays by the rules".
2) He is not afraid of the Media, the PC Snowflake Crowd OR the "we can't do that" crowd.
3) He is not in the pocket of any of their Big Money folks & doesn't play their "game".

All of that is Pretty Scary .... AND ...... it is what makes him successful.
The FED-UP Crowd has found somebody who is not afraid, owes no political favors & is different from the Status Quo that is clearly not working. They should be "scared".

Old 08-25-2016, 10:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,152,708 times
Quote:
Trump scares people because:

Trump has bad hair, orange skin, quotes neo-nazies, makes fun of disabled people, avoids paying taxes, abused illegal immigrants, had a fake University and took advantage of desperate people, married a prostitute, can't speak like a normal person, wishes he could sleep with his daughter, thinks he is superior, cheated on his wives, wants to lower taxes for the rich, doesn't know anything about national security, thinks Putin is his friend, insults people with Mexican heritage like judge Curiel, calls some women fat pigs, said Megyn Kelly was nice to him because she had her period, made fun of Heidi Cruz looks, claimed Ted Cruz father was involved in JFK assassination, retweeting fake black crime statistics, panders to white nationalists, said Muslims need to be banned, said he will go nuclear but doesn't know what the nuclear Triad is, called Marco Rubio "little Marco", has small hands, uses terrorist attacks for political purposes, declared bankruptcy 4 times, doesn't want to release his taxes

Did I miss anything?
Yes. He uses the National Enquirer as his go to newspaper, thinks Sean Hannity is a journalist or has a brain, he accused Ted Cruz' father of assassinating JFK, he lets his children make his decisions (because he is indecisive as hell), has hired a nutjob alt right white nationalist as the CEO of his campaign, he never tells the truth, he is an egomaniacal sociopath and he boasts about how women and minorities love him, so he is also massively delusional. The fact that a clueless tv reality host is the GOP nominee scares people. Anyone see "Being There"?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:11 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,799,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
If this forum is reflective of the American left, all I can surmise is that they are completely insane.
I agree. The American left is also now largely non-white ethnics and more recent immigrants with racism and hatred toward white America. Just look how they say things like "trump's got orange or red complexion". This is common in a lot of white people and an attack on them.

Old 08-25-2016, 11:15 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,212,474 times
They just don't think he has the right temperament is all. I don't think most people are afraid of him persay they just think he isn't capable of doing the job effectively. I mean some people likely think he will launch nuclear weapons but I don't think most people believe that.

Old 08-25-2016, 11:22 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,876,996 times
Quote:
Trump scares people because:

Trump has bad hair, orange skin, quotes neo-nazies, makes fun of disabled people, avoids paying taxes, abused illegal immigrants, had a fake University and took advantage of desperate people, married a prostitute, can't speak like a normal person, wishes he could sleep with his daughter, thinks he is superior, cheated on his wives, wants to lower taxes for the rich, doesn't know anything about national security, thinks Putin is his friend, insults people with Mexican heritage like judge Curiel, calls some women fat pigs, said Megyn Kelly was nice to him because she had her period, made fun of Heidi Cruz looks, claimed Ted Cruz father was involved in JFK assassination, retweeting fake black crime statistics, panders to white nationalists, said Muslims need to be banned, said he will go nuclear but doesn't know what the nuclear Triad is, called Marco Rubio "little Marco", has small hands, uses terrorist attacks for political purposes, declared bankruptcy 4 times, doesn't want to release his taxes

Did I miss anything?
This rant sounds very much like something a five year old would say on the playground. Someday when you grow up you will look back at the Trump presidency as the turning point when America was saved from the clinton crime family...

Old 08-25-2016, 11:26 PM

1,268 posts, read 792,298 times
Trump doesn't scare everyone. I urge everyone to watch this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

Wake up people. Your headed down a dangerous path here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections