Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 01:26 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
An individual who generalizes about an entire group of people, not looking at the unique traits of each individual, lumping 10's of millions of people in one brush stroke. ie in this case, an entire group of voters.

Isn't this the core thinking pattern of a racist?
You mean like when trump says "the blacks"; "what the hell have you got to lose"; "a woman has to be a 10...."; labels all politicians as stoopid, loser; all journalists are disgusting liars... or waves his tiny arms around to mock a disable reporter. Yeah, like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 02:10 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You mean like when trump says "the blacks"; "what the hell have you got to lose"; "a woman has to be a 10...."; labels all politicians as stoopid, loser; all journalists are disgusting liars... or waves his tiny arms around to mock a disable reporter. Yeah, like that.
This is about hil, not trump. Plenty of threads to vent on the above topics you address.

I happen to agree with trump on "what have you got to lose" based on data on how blacks overwhelmingly have done under the dems, in the inner cities under largely dem control, etc. Have you read about how blacks have done overall under the dems/obama with solid data to back it up? It's not good!

Is Black America Better Off Under Obama? | BlackPressUSA

"What planet African Americans are doing “better off” on is unknown. What is known is that President Obama is about to leave office with African Americans in their worst economic situation since Ronald Reagan."

Since hil is 4 more years of obama, well, you can figure out the rest. But then again the hil bot thing.....

As for the rest, it's always back to the "logic" of justifying bad behavior with bad behavior/can't answer to your hero's hillary racist ways, right kat in aiken?

Last edited by stevek64; 08-27-2016 at 02:29 PM..

Old 08-27-2016, 02:12 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,296,717 times
I'm not a fan of either. And it's sad how we think Trump and Clinton are our only two choices when there are more than those two candidates on the ballot.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:21 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,623,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Exactly! She Mocks all Southern Folks when she turns on the "You all" Speak!
She lived in Arkansas for almost 20 years. You spend that much time living down here, the "y'all" weaves its way into your lexicon, and you never fully eradicate it. You can slip back into it pretty easily for the rest of your life. I'm no Hillary fan, but I'd be inclined to give her a pass on this one.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:26 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The government should conduct an honest investigation into those things, not one masked in graft, corruption and fear.
hillaryis 100% guilty, the government is as corrupt as she is by giving her a pass on her corruption.
I really shouldn't need to explain this to you, you are as aware of her guilt as everyone else, but since you favor her corruption, you're in favor of her methods. Cheating is just fine with you as long as it benefits your cause.
Would you be equally as proud of your children if they chose the wrong path? Did you raise them by instilling the knowledge that any dirty, underhanded, crooked, illegal, thing they wish to do is OK as long as they achieve their goals?
You must be very proud of yourself.
Such an apropos screen name! You also have such conviction and confidence in your accusations. I'm picturing veins popping out of necks and foreheads, sweat dripping on keyboards, hands clenched and shaking... We're in for a weird 4-8 years!

Old 08-27-2016, 03:18 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Default Black Men For Bernie leaves the Democratic Party to Campaign for Trump

CampClinton's plan for Election is fairly simple.
1. LIE when necessary, Media will back me up in my LIE
2. Claim all controversy is a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy/OLD NEWS ... Now it's Vast Alt-Wing
3. Attack Trump & anyone who works for him, votes for him or supports him as a Racist
4. Run out the Clock on Lawsuits, Court Dates, FOIA, Congressional Hearings, Judge's rulings
5. Avoid unscripted Press encounters & solicit Media "help" . It's now acceptable for Media to support Clinton openly.

“You’re supporting a bigot. That makes you part of the bigotry.†Charles Blow’s master class in cutting through Trump hackery |Salon 8/24/16
The New York Times columnist's direct and unapologetic takedown of a black Trump surrogate is a model to emulate

BLOW: And I know a bigot when I see a bigot. And you are supporting a bigot and that makes you part of the bigotry that’s Donald Trump.

LEVELL: I know someone who doesn’t tell the truth on national TV when I see it, sir.

BLOW: Right. And I know this. A bigot is a bigot. You’re supporting a bigot. That makes you part of the bigotry. And you are part of the problem that black America faces. That what black people don’t need is not somebody to solve our problems like we are some sort of algebraic equation.

LEVELL: . . . you can’t sit on national TV and call someone a racist, sir.

BLOW: I called him a bigot and I called you a supporter of that bigotry, and therefore part of that bigotry. And you are part of what the problem with African-Americans.

On Monday’s edition of “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon,†Charles Blow established a new rule for how journalists and other commentators should interact with Donald Trump’s agents and rabble. Blow is one of the few prominent voices who have consistently refused to legitimize or excuse-make for Donald Trump’s political campaign of bigotry, racism, nativism and lies. The question now becomes, Will other members of the Fourth Estate follow Charles Blow’s lead and the new rule that he has tried at to establish or will they continue to be supplicants for Donald Trump?

The Answer of course ..... is YES - the "Journalists" will follow this "new rule" ---- BUT, Will it work?

Is this what the American public (all of them) want? Start yelling "RACIST, BIGOT" as anyone wearing a Trump hat? Spitting on them? Physically attacking them and always verbally attacking them? It's just about a certainty that the Millions of Trump voters and future Trump voters won't like that Broad Brush (particularly as a Campaign Strategy), but I think it's also going to turn off a LOT of Black Voters also.

Looks like Black Men for Bernie doesn't want any part of the Race Baiting and Demonization - according to news reports and their Facebook page. They claim that Clinton did the same thing to them by calling them "Bernie Bros" and labeling them as "Sexist". They are about to hit the campaign trail and Campaign for Trump - this is not some "fringe" group, they were included in the DNC Platform talks. They were all Democrats.

This Race Baiting Rhetoric, Media compliance and Willie Horton type of Ads is extraordinary and I have to think CampClinton would not do this to roughly 1/2 the Voting population unless she was really, really desperate. I wonder what she knows that we don't know ..... YET?

Old 08-27-2016, 04:18 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
I remember when John McCain attacked Trump and his supporters first.. saying Trump was bringing out all the "Crazies".. but all we heard was what Trump said about McCain. Then the creep said it was a term of endearment.. I don't think so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNmOdrz4wR4

Old 08-27-2016, 08:59 PM

9,512 posts, read 9,077,788 times
Arrow Trump is now polling better than jill Stein or Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
just when you think she can't get any lower, she goes lower.
Hillary is very worried about Trump's obvious call out on the democratic party on doing nothing to help minorities in the last40 years. Great points by Trump on asking minorities to identify ONE improved social stat since democrats have been running large cities like Chicago.

Hillary is concerned that effective outreach to the democrat base will hemorrhage democratic voters over to voting Trump.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:08 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Such an apropos screen name! You also have such conviction and confidence in your accusations. I'm picturing veins popping out of necks and foreheads, sweat dripping on keyboards, hands clenched and shaking... We're in for a weird 4-8 years!
You are correct, I'm as calm as I can be due to my conviction and confidence of my accusations about crooked hillary's corruption. You are very perceptive, you could even be intelligent enough to be a Republican and vote for Trump to save America. It will take a little more time, but you will come around, and you will vote for Trump. I have faith in you...
I don't agree with you that 4-8 years of Trump's presidency will be all that weird. It won't take long and you will be singing his praises as he fixes America's problems and makes sure crooked hillary spends the rest of her very short life expediency in prison.
you too will once again be proud of America..
Love ya man, peace to you...

Old 08-27-2016, 11:41 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hilliary is accusing all voters who font vote for her to be racists and basically KKK supporters.
Didn't happen, false premise, thread fail.
OP couldn't even provide a Breitbart link to support this nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections