Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 01:25 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,647,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Well one would have to be stark raving mad to vote for Hillary Clinton so I guess we're all in the same boat.
Are you implying Trump is the saner choice? Good luck with that. 73 more days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 01:38 PM

16,849 posts, read 14,221,732 times
Big deal.

I can't stand Hillary, but taking blood thinner is a non-issue - she's had, what? 3 blood clots in the last decade? I would hope she's on an anticoagulant.

Old 08-26-2016, 01:42 PM

9,512 posts, read 8,972,758 times
Arrow Hillary has thousands of lost emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Trump is much more honest than angry Hillary. The debates will clearly show that Hillary will spend most of her time defending her emails and Clinton foundation. Even Obama is skipping Hillary's foundation fundraiser next month the week before the debates.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Trump is much more honest than angry Hillary. The debates will clearly show that Hillary will spend most of her time defending her emails and Clinton foundation. Even Obama is skipping Hillary's foundation fundraiser next month the week before the debates.
Wait a second. Angry Hillary? Since when has the right been against anger? I mean have you heard Trump speak? Have you been to a tea party rally? It's all anger all the time. If it wasn't for anger Trump would have no voters.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:03 PM

24,261 posts, read 14,107,398 times
Quote:
Honest? Tell that to the thousands that have has to sue to get him to pay his bills.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:07 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,327,178 times
Quote:
With the media convincingly try to get Hillary to release her medical records, they are left to speculate if Hillary is on blood thinners to prevent another stroke.

Will Hillary continue to refuse giving the American people her medical records? Bill refused too...

Hillary Clinton taking blood thinners | TheHill

Uh... as much as I dislike the criminal Hillary is and will always be, medical records are very private, unless we want to breech an individuals 4th amendment.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:08 PM
NCN

21,657 posts, read 25,493,558 times
Quote:
Why do you care about Hillary's health? It's Trump's mental health that will lose him the election anyways. You have 73 more days to enjoy your unfettered denialism. Have fun.
I am more concerned about the mental health of those who plan to vote for Clinton.

At lunch today my husband told me Clinton is not going to be giving any more speeches to large crowds. Sounds like she is having some kind of problem. Some things can only be hidden for so long. He speculated that if she does have a health problem they will hide it until the election by protecting her activities then she can pass the presidency to the vice president. Time will tell.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I am more concerned about the mental health of those who plan to vote for Clinton.

At lunch today my husband told me Clinton is not going to be giving any more speeches to large crowds. Sounds like she is having some kind of problem. Some things can only be hidden for so long. He speculated that if she does have a health problem they will hide it until the election by protecting her activities then she can pass the presidency to the vice president. Time will tell.
I see. At least you are for universal health care then.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:36 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,435,269 times
Quote:
Wait a second. Angry Hillary? Since when has the right been against anger? I mean have you heard Trump speak? Have you been to a tea party rally? It's all anger all the time. If it wasn't for anger Trump would have no voters.
From a person on the left justifying the anger of the left:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Coulter is so vile that she had to cancel a speaking gig at a university in Canada because of violent threats against both her and the university. Now, this kind of thing just does not happen here. Canada has hosted some of the worst of the worst without any problems. A person has got to be especially horrible in order to stir up the normally complacent and couldn't care less Canuks.
That was a post yesterday.

Nothing illustrates hatred and anger more that threats of violence.

And for a visual illustration:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU

Old 08-26-2016, 02:57 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,355,717 times
Quote:
I'll bet on Trump over a lying, back door dealing scumbag, who can be bought and who sold this nation a bill of trash - any day of the week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections