Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 06:16 PM

68,279 posts, read 54,055,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Huckabee should look up the definition of slander...
He should look up the definition of relevant, he seems to suffer the delusion that he is.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:31 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,266,200 times
While most are getting insult/lies fatigue, Hillary just keeps piling it on like never before. I found it disturbing to see the lengths she has gone to attack the GOP presidential efforts.

She alone is responsible for launching Alt-Right onto the National spotlight. Good job Hillary. Google is alive now with searches on Alt-Right. Watch as their membership grows enormously. All because Hillary was running out of ideas and will soon be s**t out of luck.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 PM

1,202 posts, read 637,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
While most are getting insult/lies fatigue, Hillary just keeps piling it on like never before. I found it disturbing to see the lengths she has gone to attack the GOP presidential efforts.

She alone is responsible for launching Alt-Right onto the National spotlight. Good job Hillary. Google is alive now with searches on Alt-Right. Watch as their membership grows enormously. All because Hillary was running out of ideas and will soon be s**t out of luck.
Yep. I just got done watching a video of an Alt Right leader explaining how she helped them.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Do you have a link to the policies you claim Trump has announced?
Anti Terror
Trump lays out anti-terror plan | TheHill

Taxes/Economy
Trump aims to 'jump start' America with new tax plan - BBC News

What else you want?

Old 08-26-2016, 06:56 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,216,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Yep. Something is up but WHAT? We have her health,her emails,new emails about benghazi that MUST be released by September 13th,the debates,wikileaks promising to release more 3 days before a debate...and that's just the stuff we do know....
Thank you for your OP and this one, you are on the right track. It's like she went full on nuclear, we will know why soon. I enjoy your posts keep it up, can't rep you again yet...

Old 08-26-2016, 07:13 PM

6,587 posts, read 4,961,880 times
Quote:
Yep. I just got done watching a video of an Alt Right leader explaining how she helped them.
Let me get this straight, the alt right biggest platform is Breibart a site BTW quote by many people here, Trump hires the guy running the freaking website to run his campaign but in you universe Sec Clinton is responsible for their rise. First of all a great majority of Trump supporters here on this specific website are alt right, white nativist, nationalists there is no hiding from that, there are hundreds of postings from trump supporters talking about hoodrats, Obama phones, the evils of multiculturalism, the supposed genocide of the white race even before Trump ran for president, I am sure some of you are decent people, but you need to take a break from listening to Trump speak much like his doctor you guys seem to have adopted his prose.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Let me get this straight, the alt right biggest platform is Breibart a site BTW quote by many people here, Trump hires the guy running the freaking website to run his campaign but in you universe Sec Clinton is responsible for their rise. First of all a great majority of Trump supporters here on this specific website are alt right, white nativist, nationalists there is no hiding from that, there are hundreds of postings from trump supporters talking about hoodrats, Obama phones, the evils of multiculturalism, the supposed genocide of the white race even before Trump ran for president, I am sure some of you are decent people, but you need to take a break from listening to Trump speak much like his doctor you guys seem to have adopted his prose.
That's because you believed something that came out of Hillary's mouth something 70% of Americans DO NOT DO! Breitbart is nothing more than a conservative media outlet. Fox is for the RINO'S and Cucks,Breitbart is for Pro American Pro Trump Pro Nationalist folks.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:23 PM

6,587 posts, read 4,961,880 times
Quote:
That's because you believed something that came out of Hillary's mouth something 70% of Americans DO NOT DO! Breitbart is nothing more than a conservative media outlet. Fox is for the RINO'S and Cucks,Breitbart is for Pro American Pro Trump Pro Nationalist folks.
Thanks for making my point.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:29 PM

10,047 posts, read 6,325,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Thanks for making my point.
I can't rep you again, but - spot on!

Old 08-26-2016, 07:36 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,363,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Absolutely. She just threw the entire kitchen sink at him way too early. Desperation on full display. Something isn't right in their internal polling or they know something big is coming that will hurt them more then we think. This is obvious, any thinking person can see this.

She kicked like a mule this time trying to land a death blow. It's not going to work but there is a reason to pull out the big guns already, something is up...
Um, Trump spent the last week feebly trying reach out to minorities (by telling them how hellish their lives are ), making it a perfect time for HRC to remind voters what a bigoted POS he is. It worked beautifully too because Trump has been on the defensive ever since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections