Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 11:08 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
The OP didn't link that so it has nothing to do with my comment.
That's why I'm bringing the documentary to your attention.

You can see it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNTN7MNBhOk

Old 08-27-2016, 11:10 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Oh WOW

What are guys gonna do about it? Open 1 million threads about it?

How much do you OP get paid to post this on the internet? You registered 11 days ago and you already has more posts than some of the regular posters who have been registered for years. I bet this is no the only board you participate in.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:11 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default The Media!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Can the 2016 election be rigged? You bet | TheHill

Wow! Shocked a mainstream source would dare write an article exposing this.

New Polls Are Being Rigged for Hillary Up to 9 Points (Video) |
Its been well known that the media is and has been trying together all media sources to go after Trump. The Reason why Clinton is freaking out is the polls are tighter than we think and she may just be behind Trump.

The emails and Perjury must be hitting real close to home the Clinton Camp!

Even if there is not formally charges the American People are connecting the dots!

The Establishment and the World does not want Trump to look closely at the affairs of Gov.

Many could fall!

Old 08-27-2016, 11:16 AM

1,202 posts, read 641,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Oh WOW

What are guys gonna do about it? Open 1 million threads about it?

How much do you OP get paid to post this on the internet? You registered this month and you already has more posts than some of the regular posters who have been registered for years. I bet this is no the only board you participate in.
I post on 2. The other one I have over 12 thousand posts. I said the other day I am a stay at home dad and I homeschool my kids.....its why I am on at odd hours...I surf the web finding information to post....its my way of informing others and entertaining myself at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections