Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 10:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Tell that to King Obama.

Obamaphobes are schizoid about the man.

Conservo #1: “Obama thinks he’s a king. He just ignores congress and tramples the constitution!”

Conservo #2: “Obama is in way over his head. He’s a weakling and has no executive experience. The world laughs at the USA!”

Conservo #1; “No! He’s a tyrant!”

Conservo #2: “No! He’s a wimp!”

The Obamaphobic right should hold a convention and come up with a consistent position on the president and then have Limpbaugh inform all members.

Carry on.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2016, 11:41 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The initial poster in the thread is a Rush Limbaugh Parrot.
No I'm not, I don't even like Rush Limbaugh????? Geeze Louise? And I never ever listen to him....

Old 09-02-2016, 12:55 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
There are people who are voting for Trump because they actually think a wall will be built. Low information voters are all around, not just those you disagree with.
Actually most realize that a wall of laws is a good thing. No welfare, no jobs is a better start then holding up the welcome sign like the left does and then wonder why and complain that they can't find jobs or decent jobs.

For one, you do realize that our poor are a lot better off than other countries. The left wants globalization and if they get that you'll be considered the 1% and have to pay taxes to support the rest of the world just like the EU forces Germany to pay for Greece.

Old 09-02-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Obamaphobes are schizoid about the man.

Conservo #1: “Obama thinks he’s a king. He just ignores congress and tramples the constitution!”

Conservo #2: “Obama is in way over his head. He’s a weakling and has no executive experience. The world laughs at the USA!”

Conservo #1; “No! He’s a tyrant!”

Conservo #2: “No! He’s a wimp!”
Yep all of the above!

Old 09-02-2016, 01:03 PM

11,778 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode View Post
Duh! The extreme right, which has come to dominate the right and all conservatives, constitute the largest number of "low information voters".
Now you're being obnoxious as both parties have plenty and neither one holds the majority of low information voters although those that elected Obama not once but twice demonstrate how clueless Americans are.

Old 09-02-2016, 01:11 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,797 times
I meet low information voters on both sides of the aisle. On the right, it's typically really old people that don't understand how the world works anymore. On the left it's young people that never have understood how the world works.

Overall, I see the left as having more low information voters, and the stats prove that; however, I've met some pretty hillarious rednecks that have no clue about anything in regards to how our government works or what the world is like outside of their small town.

Old 09-02-2016, 02:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep all of the above!
The Obamaphobic right should hold a convention and come up with a consistent position on the president and then have Limpbaugh inform all members.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:10 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I meet low information voters on both sides of the aisle. On the right, it's typically really old people that don't understand how the world works anymore. On the left it's young people that never have understood how the world works.

Overall, I see the left as having more low information voters, and the stats prove that; however, I've met some pretty hillarious rednecks that have no clue about anything in regards to how our government works or what the world is like outside of their small town.
Very common sense post, thank you

Old 09-03-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

I've heard people are voting for Hillary simply based on her gender. Now that's low information and idiotic.

Old 09-03-2016, 11:49 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I've heard people are voting for Hillary simply based on her gender. Now that's low information and idiotic.
And I've heard people are not voting for her simply because of her gender. Idiotic is right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections