Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 02:45 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
She didn't accomplish anything of value as a Senator, unless you want to count taking property away from a poor black church using eminent domain as an accomplishment.
She was a complete failure as Sec of State. She ran guns to Syrian and Libyan rebels in another failed attempt to get involved in other nations civil wars AND she lied about it.

She isn't prepared for anything except to line her pockets which she proved when she took 10 mil from the Saudis for her Clinton Foundation. No conflict of interest, nothing to see here sheep, move along.
Trump doesn't understand constitutional basics like separation of powers, or the Bill of Rights, or how a bill becomes a law.

I'll stick with Hillary.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:47 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Funny you should use the term deadly and hillary in the same sentence, since she has killed, and allowed to be killed, so very many in her quest to be queen.
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!
You are talking common sense...something liberals know NOTHING about.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:48 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump doesn't understand constitutional basics like separation of powers, or the Bill of Rights, or how a bill becomes a law.

I'll stick with Hillary.
Hillary whose boss said he could do ANYTHING with a pen and phone....mmmhmm tell me some more about them separation of powers and bill of rights please. Obama to Hillary one Anti American Tyrant to another.

Old 08-28-2016, 02:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
To many it's a choice between a Liar and a Drunken Uncle.
That would be a Lyin' Drunken Uncle.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:05 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Yep, been waiting for this old chestnut to show up. Only people who share your views are true loyal, patriotic Americans. If anyone is going to vote for Hillary they are not a patriot, hate America, want to see it destroyed & become a third world country, yadda, yadda yadda. Only people who share your views are true loyal, patriotic Americans. Can't help but laugh how this has become pretty much a worn out slogan of the Trump supporters.
As a good democrat would do, you completely misinterpreted what was posted. His/her laqck of patriotism has nothing to do with not sharing my views, it has to do with the fact he/she would even consider voting for a filthy, corrupt POS like hillary clinton. She is a clear and present danger to America, there would be no one you could name who would be a worst choice to lead our nation.
With Trump you have a 50/50 chance, he could be a disappointment, or he could save America and make it great again. Odds are he will make it great again.
With crooked hillary, odds are 100% that she is corrupt and dangerous and is bad for America. She will be the final nail in the coffin that obama has worked so hard to turn into a third world country.
A vote for hillary is a vote for the demise of America.. She is worse than pond scum..
I still love you though, after all of your ill informed ranting...

Old 08-28-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Just stop already. Posts like this make you look like an idiot.
Denying the truth makes you look like an idiot... sorry, you brought it on yourself, democrat....

Old 08-28-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
That would be a Lyin' Drunken Uncle.
Trump doesn't, and has never, imbibed... Lying is a democrat strong point.. You have succeeded, the party loves you...

Old 08-28-2016, 05:15 PM

15,958 posts, read 7,021,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I believe that I answered your question in this post: http://www.city-data.com/forum/45289738-post3.html

Sanders supporters have, to a much greater extent than generally acknowledged, been motivated by the perception that Clinton is dishonest, which comes -- whether they know it or not -- not from her actual behavior but from decades of right-wing smears. I don't know what you mean by "sickening emails and devilish shady dealings." What I see in the world is countless right-wing allegations that never seem to pan out but leave a wounded impression in the public's mind -- which is the intent.

The reality is that the Trump crew has no other choice but to fan the 'dishonest' flame since Clinton has them beat handily on core competence. The fact that Trump, who is hardly the bastion of virtue, calls Clinton "crooked" is masking his weakness of shadiness as an offense.
I agree that there is much right-wing smears which muddies the water which is already the color of mud due to the Clintons' own doing. Knowing how much she is scrutinized she should have been scrupulous about separating herself from the Foundation business. I also blame the DNC for anointing her so early in the game knowing fully well how hard they would have to work putting out fires, and not allowing more people to campaign and one guy who was winning polls was put down just as suspected.

I am sickened that Clinton is unable to put an end to these email drama and allows this constant drip of information erode her credibility. Hold a town hall meeting, explain yourself. I don't really care what Trump does, I don't plan to vote for him. I expect little of him. I care how my candidate behaves.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:32 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
As a former Bernie supporter, the choice between the two evils is getting very tough for me. Is it Trump and his evil empire of racist mysoginistic fascism or Hillary's grabby, disgusting war mongering Wall Street mania?

If Hillary does it for you, how are you calming your mind about the sickening emails and devilish shady dealings, and preparing to vote for her?

I am not even interested in knowing how you are getting ready to vote for Trump.
Calling Trump a "racist" and "mysoginst" is just buying the false liberal propaganda. Hillary actually backed down on her rants, as they are completely false. Hillary is the true racist and mysoginist in this race, as she has covered for her rapist husband, employs women at lower rates than men, and has routinely referred to blacks as "nig*ers" throughout her political career. She is also anti-semitic and has referred to Jews as "Jew bast*rds". This is all confirmed by witnesses and tape- the accusations against Trump are pure BS.
Hillary is a criminal.

1. she cheated Sanders in the dem primaries

2. she used the DNC to screw Sanders

3. she sells political favors to the highest bidder for Clinton Foundation donations

4. she supports trade policies which kill the middle class

5. she is bought and sold by wall street, and supports measures that help them (her husband's repeal of Glass Steagle) over the interests of average Americans.

6. she supports massive illegal immigration, which drives down wages and kills the middle class

If you support Hillary, you are definately "nostalgic", as her practices harken back to the days of "Boss Tweed and Tamany Hall" corruption in the 1800s.

If you want a gangster in the White House- vote Hillary. If you have enough money, you could probably purchase a few very nice political favors.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:55 PM

210 posts, read 565,565 times
I am also a Bernie supporter. You should look into voting third party; Jill Stein has my support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections