Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 06:06 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Dramatic testimony, however, irrelevant and theatric

Trump is the only hope to bring real hope and change.

alternatively you can elect an unethical liar who was an abysmyl failure as a sec of state. HRC is a vote for the political elite such as found in communist countries post ww2 and banana republics in South America and the caribbean. there is no alternative to Trump.

It is unfathomable that anyone in a conscious state could consider voting for Clinton.

I think you and others thinking Trump will win will likely be very very disappointed....things don't look good for your side in the swing states no matter what Trumpy is boasting about in his fantasyland....on the other hand, if he does win, it'll be the most entertaining 4 yrs and will likely mean a sure DEM win in 2020.

I can imagine the treatment Trump will get by the media (other than Faux, Breitbart, Drudge, Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly) if he's president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 09:34 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I think you and others thinking Trump will win will likely be very very disappointed....things don't look good for your side in the swing states no matter what Trumpy is boasting about in his fantasyland....on the other hand, if he does win, it'll be the most entertaining 4 yrs and will likely mean a sure DEM win in 2020.

I can imagine the treatment Trump will get by the media (other than Faux, Breitbart, Drudge, Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly) if he's president.
I think a lot of America will have permanent facepalm marks as a result of a Trump presidency.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Dramatic testimony, however, irrelevant and theatric

Trump is the only hope to bring real hope and change.

alternatively you can elect an unethical liar who was an abysmyl failure as a sec of state. HRC is a vote for the political elite such as found in communist countries post ww2 and banana republics in South America and the caribbean. there is no alternative to Trump.

It is unfathomable that anyone in a conscious state could consider voting for Clinton.
What hope, what change? He'll stop all illegal immigration? How, by building a wall? How will he build a wall? He'll make Mexico pay for it. How? uhhhhhh.

By stopping all crime? How? uhhhh...

More than one economist has said his tax plan is disasterous.

Yepper, hope and change.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
No, no he doesn't.
That's because you're not paying attention.

Those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
That is exactly why I will probably vote Libertarian!
I do not much care for trump, and I absolutely CAN NOT STAND HILLARY!

Therefore, voting for Johnson is the only option left!
Good for you.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
So does Clinton when you cherry pick quotes and only hear what you want to hear.

How about her husband?

If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.

We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

So of course liberals love the Clintons.
You want to give links for those quotes so I can see them in context?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I always though Obama came off more like a Hitler sound alike than anyone recently.
How so?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:44 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I think a lot of America will have permanent facepalm marks as a result of a Trump presidency.
I think regardless of who wins, an unprecedented number of Americans will be unhappy about it.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:46 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,543,209 times
Hillary is a sure thing for criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections