Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 02:46 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,333,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCL111 View Post
Wow. Amazing all the "I forgots" and "I lost its" are even remotely acceptable answers. And this is the team that wants to lead the country. Ugh.
What's worse is her supporters don't even blink (in terms of their support for Hillary). At least the GOP has concerns about Trump -- Hillary is the person the (D) party stacked the deck in favor of!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2016, 02:47 PM

8,608 posts, read 10,139,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
What's worse is her supporters don't even blink (in terms of their support for Hillary). At least the GOP has concerns about Trump -- Hillary is the person the (D) party stacked the deck in favor of!
Where are her supporters and why aren't they chiming in?

Old 09-10-2016, 06:29 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
So many lies told by so many people. There's so much corruption here it's mind-boggling. I'm going to save this link and post it everytime someone says there's no problems with Hillary's emails.
Excellent idea.
It made me nauseous reading through it all.

Here is a good summary that convinced me that Comey is complicit in it.
How the FBI went easy on Hillary Clinton | New York Post

Old 09-10-2016, 08:36 PM

35,682 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Disclaimer
The FBI’s FOIA Library contains many files of public interest and historical value. In compliance with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements, some of these records are no longer in the physical possession of the FBI, eliminating the FBI’s capability to re-review and/or re-process this material. Please note, that the information found in these files may no longer reflect the current beliefs, positions, opinions, or policies currently held by the FBI.

The image quality contained within this site is subject to the condition of the original documents and original scanning efforts. These older files may contain processing procedures that are not compliant with current FOIA processing standards. All recently scanned images posted to the FOIA Library adhere to the NARA 300 DPI standard. Therefore, we have provided the best representation of the files contained within the FOIA Library for your viewing purposes.

Some material contained in this site may contain actions, words, or images of a graphic nature that may be offensive and/or emotionally disturbing. This material may not be suitable for all ages. Please view it with discretion.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Excellent idea.
It made me nauseous reading through it all.

Here is a good summary that convinced me that Comey is complicit in it.
How the FBI went easy on Hillary Clinton | New York Post
That is a really good piece.

From the article.

Far from exonerating Clinton, the nearly 60 pages of documents expose both the systematic destruction of subpoenaed evidence by Clinton’s aides and the curious lack of interest by investigators in recovering it.

Agents also failed to resolve unanswered questions, reconcile contradictory testimony or sweat uncooperative witnesses.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:58 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,407,124 times
Awesome read! Attkisson did a great job.

Old 09-10-2016, 09:11 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
This is worth taking a look at. The Takeaways, Players, and Timeline.

https://sharylattkisson.com/the-clea...clinton-email/
Thanks for sharing. Attkisson did a great job breaking it down. Amazing that she is still free and the Democratic nominee.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:11 AM

8,608 posts, read 10,139,218 times
Nearly twelve hours later and no detractors have tried to refute the facts or explain it all away. It makes perfect sense now as to why the deplorable, liberal MSM (I'm looking at you CNN) hasn’t touched this as they know they wouldn’t be able to explain away the facts either. Thanks for looking out for Americans rather than your own self-interests.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:21 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Great summary indeed. She did a great job putting it all together. Thanks for posting AZLiam.

oh, forget about team hil commenting on anything meaningful. You might get the typical non-sequitur "grunt.....trump is racist....grunt" type comment but that's about all. Keep your expectations loooooow.

Old 09-11-2016, 05:33 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Nearly twelve hours later and no detractors have tried to refute the facts or explain it all away. It makes perfect sense now as to why the deplorable, liberal MSM (I'm looking at you CNN) hasn’t touched this as they know they wouldn’t be able to explain away the facts either. Thanks for looking out for Americans rather than your own self-interests.
Perhaps it is taking them a little longer to receive a "comeback" from the campaign?

I do find it odd that in all of my searching for "information" that I had not seen Attkisson's articles before, of course, I was using "google" (anti-Trump search engine) and "Yahoo" which isn't much better. I see that Attkisson has been following this since the beginning, Hillary's disaster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections