Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 06:08 PM

5,737 posts, read 4,694,854 times

Advertisements

I'm going with Parkinson's.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:09 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Over the phone with Anderson Cooper, Hillary just disclosed what she has is contagious!

She literally said it is going around and that is how I got it....

We saw her hugging and touching people... what a responsible grand mother, mother and presidential candidate!!!

Old 09-12-2016, 06:12 PM

17,402 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Hmmm, guess this is not the first time that Mrs. Clinton has become "over heated" and collapsed, according to CNN:

CNN.com - Hillary*Clinton faints during speech - Jan 31, 2005

She blamed it on a "24 hour virus" back then.
She just said on Anderson Cooper that she's only fainted twice that she could recall.

Did you catch that? That she could recall.

Wouldn't you know exactly how many times you have fainted if it wasn't a common occurrence? I hate the cushion that is built into every single thing HRC says.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:14 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
Cdc recommends pneumonia vaccinations for certain countries. You think a former SoS wasn't vaccinated against various illnesses? The Clinton campaign and Dems in general are overplaying their hand by extending the lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
This proves that Hillary has pneumonia verus all the 'healther' comments coming from the far-right about Hillary having Parkinsons, stroke, epileptsy, etc.

Maybe a staffer had it and passed it to Hilllary? Maybe someone at a campaign event had it and passed it to Hillary and her staffers at the same time?

Regardless, it proves she isn't lying about having pneumonia.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:18 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,642,722 times
Great interview with emergency room doctor on Bloomberg news about Clinton's pneumonia and recovery. He says 99 out of 100 doctors would have sent a 68 year old woman with pneumonia who collapsed to the emergency room for diagnosis. Also discusses what she can expect going forward:

Should Hillary Clinton Have Gone to the Emergency Room? - Bloomberg Politics

Old 09-12-2016, 06:24 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She just said on Anderson Cooper that she's only fainted twice that she could recall.

Did you catch that? That she could recall.

Wouldn't you know exactly how many times you have fainted if it wasn't a common occurrence? I hate the cushion that is built into every single thing HRC says.
Sounds like her, I didn't email anything that was classified.

When that was proven to be a lie, she said.

I didn't email anything that was "marked" classified.

When that was proven to be a lie, she said.

I didn't email anything with classified "headers".

Old 09-12-2016, 06:32 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I wear tinted glasses when outdoors too. They are called sunglasses! Many people wear sunglasses, tinted of all colors. And they don't have Parkinsons.

This 'healther' stuff is showing how desperate some in the GOP are. They can't win with a decent candidate, so they are going after the healther stuff. Well, first it was Benghazi, then emails. Neither of those worked. So now it's digging in with 'healther'. Hillary is still going to win.

How about next time you get a decent GOP candidate rather than try to tear down the opposition? That's just not workin' for ya.
That's how elections roll; trying to tear each other down. It's called "politics".

Too; Hillary's doing a bang up job of making it possible that Trump will be POTUS.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:34 PM

13,252 posts, read 7,304,105 times
Generally people who get "Walking Pneumonia" have some other underlying issue you just turn up with Pneumonia.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:36 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,254,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If it is not contagious than nobody should get a Pneumonia shot. Just be careful with your health and your fine. Sorry but some kinds of Pneumonia are contagious and even if it wasn't I would not let anyone with Pneumonia hold any of my kids nor let my elderly mom close to her and won't even stand close to my best friend when they have Pneumonia.

That's called being smart. Of course I would help out my family members if they have Pneumonia but I would be very careful around them. My grand mother died of Pneumonia at the age of 90!
People get a pneumonia shot to prevent getting strains of pneumonia that are really contagious and deadly. It's not always contagious. And by Sunday she had been on antibiotics for two days so definitely wasn't contagious by then even if it was bacterial.

Last edited by luzianne; 09-12-2016 at 07:08 PM..

Old 09-12-2016, 06:37 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I guess the bottom line to this whole thread is, hillary is such a famous liar she is now the laughing stock of the world, along with all of the fools who believe and support her..
Now even if she slipped up and accidentally told the truth, no one would believe her, not that it would ever happen.
Agreed.

Even many Hillary fans don't believe anything that woman says; tho they still WON'T vote Trump, they'll probably sit out THIS election. Kinda like what happened to Mitt in 2012 when a lot of solid Repub voters stayed home which helped push Obama over the top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections