Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Repubs are funny,like a dog chasing something, missed the Benghazi stick, missed the email stick now Hillary has a medical moment and they finally have something they can sink their teeth into,all the rightwing media and talking heads dedicate their shows to the Hillary medical incident,its all they can talk about ,finally they have something,they dont know quite what but they know they have something.
Bottom line if medical maladies take Hillary out of the race almost any candidate that replaces Hillary will blow the Trump thing away in the election. In fact Hillary is the only reason this race is anywhere near close.

Then you would be happy if she had to drop out.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:46 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Look at Hillary's hair when she fell next to her van and take a look at her hair AFTER she left Chelsea's place, it seems to 1st pic showed the woman with longer hair. Too, the 2nd "Hillary" looked a few years younger.
Who would have thought it all would turn in this direction? Very entertaining!

Hillary Clinton body double conspiracy theories take over Twitter - SFGate

But I have to say.....anything that proves true out of this clown camp wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:54 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Who would have thought it all would turn in this direction? Very entertaining!

Hillary Clinton body double conspiracy theories take over Twitter - SFGate

But I have to say.....anything that proves true out of this clown camp wouldn't surprise me one bit.
There once was a time when I'd laugh, then say ARE YOU ON CRACK? Get away from me with these crazy scenarios.
Not anymore, not after the last year or so...

Old 09-13-2016, 10:52 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
The thing is, the people in the Hillary camp are corrupt and greedy and therefore are prone to be stupid and careless. But the left is doing gymnastics trying to debunk the rumors and to counter them with even wilder rumors of their own. So this is definitely striking a raw nerve with them.

Old 09-14-2016, 04:13 AM

309 posts, read 161,040 times
Is overheating or heat exhaustion considered not to be a medical condition or episode???

Old 09-14-2016, 06:41 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Look at Hillary's hair when she fell next to her van and take a look at her hair AFTER she left Chelsea's place, it seems to 1st pic showed the woman with longer hair. Too, the 2nd "Hillary" looked a few years younger.
I'm always willing to play along with conspiracies, so a few hypothetical questions.

Where do they keep this body double just in case she's needed ? In the trunk of Hillary's van ? Disguised as a Secret Service agent ? In a nearby vehicle ?

Have any of our crack investigative reporters tried to confirm the whereabouts of this body double ? Could there be an as yet unknown body triple or quadruple as backup ?

Old 09-14-2016, 06:57 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Is overheating or heat exhaustion considered not to be a medical condition or episode???
Not really, but combined with the seizure and passing out, Hillary definitely has a medical issue of which this was an episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'm always willing to play along with conspiracies, so a few hypothetical questions.

Where do they keep this body double just in case she's needed ? In the trunk of Hillary's van ? Disguised as a Secret Service agent ? In a nearby vehicle ?

Have any of our crack investigative reporters tried to confirm the whereabouts of this body double ? Could there be an as yet unknown body triple or quadruple as backup ?
There is no body double. They just shoot her up with drugs like do performers. I think getting several different angles in the photos really is what people are seeing. I am sure they refresh her hair and makeup. There is a makeup base that costs a fortune that temporarily can tighten up the face.

After having the seizure though, she would have needed to rest. I think she has to be terminal for them to risk not taking her to the emergency room. Everyone acted so casual while she was seizuring and passing out. "Just another day in the park"? I think 99.9% of people who had someone seizure and pass out - I had this with my younger son - would take them to the emergency room and not just be acting like it was "another day in the park".

Compare Hillary to Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson. The clock ran out on them getting pumped up with drugs and so it shall for Hillary. Tick, tick, tick, Hillary!

Old 09-14-2016, 07:00 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I'm not hypothesizing about anything, just pointing out facts. According to the first slip by her husband, he says she passes out frequently, doesn't sound like just a case of pneumonia to me, thats the only part thats a hypothesis. The frequent passing out is just what he said, so you can't blame me or fox news for that.
Lefties hate facts......I guess slick willie is one of the paid fir doctors....

Old 09-14-2016, 07:23 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Lefties hate facts......I guess slick willie is one of the paid fir doctors....
To the point that the MSM are editing the "frequently" slip up out of the clip. Disgraceful...

Old 09-14-2016, 07:39 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
11 step standard leftist response to any scandal involving Clinton.

Step 1. Ridicule even the notion of a problem
Step 2. There is no proof!!!!11!1
Step 3. Deny Deny Deny
Step 4. (Proof comes out) That's not verified! (goalposts move)
Step 5 Downplay evidence. (goalposts move some more)
Step 6. Right wing witch hunt!!1111!!
Step 7. Conspiracy hunters!11!!1
Step 8. Racists! Mysogynists! Homophobics! Islamaphobist!
Step 9. Distract/Deflect.
A -- (Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns)
B -- (What about David Duke?)
C -- (Trump is in Russia's pocket!!!)
D -- (Fill in blank to distract/deflect)
Step 10. Hillary receives way more scrutiny than anyone ever has! Unfair!
Step 11. Can't we just move on from this? This has been investigated extensively.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections