Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 07:44 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
11 step standard leftist response to any scandal involving Clinton.

Step 1. Ridicule even the notion of a problem
Step 2. There is no proof!!!!11!1
Step 3. Deny Deny Deny
Step 4. (Proof comes out) That's not verified! (goalposts move)
Step 5 Downplay evidence. (goalposts move some more)
Step 6. Right wing witch hunt!!1111!!
Step 7. Conspiracy hunters!11!!1
Step 8. Racists! Mysogynists! Homophobics! Islamaphobist!
Step 9. Distract/Deflect.
A -- (Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns)
B -- (What about David Duke?)
C -- (Trump is in Russia's pocket!!!)
D -- (Fill in blank to distract/deflect)
Step 10. Hillary receives way more scrutiny than anyone ever has! Unfair!
Step 11. Can't we just move on from this? This has been investigated extensively.
Good comprehensive list!

Old 09-14-2016, 07:45 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
To the point that the MSM are editing the "frequently" slip up out of the clip. Disgraceful...
Yup, if trump would have said anything like that, they'd be all over it for a week.....oh wait, they already do that....

Old 09-14-2016, 08:35 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
11 step standard leftist response to any scandal involving Clinton.

Step 1. Ridicule even the notion of a problem
Step 2. There is no proof!!!!11!1
Step 3. Deny Deny Deny
Step 4. (Proof comes out) That's not verified! (goalposts move)
Step 5 Downplay evidence. (goalposts move some more)
Step 6. Right wing witch hunt!!1111!!
Step 7. Conspiracy hunters!11!!1
Step 8. Racists! Mysogynists! Homophobics! Islamaphobist!
Step 9. Distract/Deflect.
A -- (Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns)
B -- (What about David Duke?)
C -- (Trump is in Russia's pocket!!!)
D -- (Fill in blank to distract/deflect)
Step 10. Hillary receives way more scrutiny than anyone ever has! Unfair!
Step 11. Can't we just move on from this? This has been investigated extensively.
Perfect description of current Dem policies and procedures. You must have gotten a copy of their playbook!

Old 09-14-2016, 10:00 AM

309 posts, read 161,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Not really, but combined with the seizure and passing out, Hillary definitely has a medical issue of which this was an episode.

There is no body double. They just shoot her up with drugs like do performers. I think getting several different angles in the photos really is what people are seeing. I am sure they refresh her hair and makeup. There is a makeup base that costs a fortune that temporarily can tighten up the face.

After having the seizure though, she would have needed to rest. I think she has to be terminal for them to risk not taking her to the emergency room. Everyone acted so casual while she was seizuring and passing out. "Just another day in the park"? I think 99.9% of people who had someone seizure and pass out - I had this with my younger son - would take them to the emergency room and not just be acting like it was "another day in the park".

Compare Hillary to Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson. The clock ran out on them getting pumped up with drugs and so it shall for Hillary. Tick, tick, tick, Hillary!
Okay. Heat exhaustion and heat strokes are not considered medical episodes here. I get it. Thanks. I understand.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:30 PM

So, no interest in Hillary's medical condition today from the right?

Old 09-14-2016, 12:51 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
So, no interest in Hillary's medical condition today from the right?
Not much.
Reagan walked to his limo in spite of having a bullet in his chest. Teddy Roosevelt gave a 50 minute speech just minutes after he was shot. So the Republican track record is pretty good.

Wobbly from the heat? Pneumonia? Nah. Don't impress us none.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:20 PM

5,741 posts, read 4,699,967 times
Anyone else find it strange that Hillary's secret service vehicle is a van, equipped with a defibrillator and a bed in the back? And her personal doctor also. Sounds like a personal ambulance to me.

While Trump rides around in a standard issue secret service suburban, like most other vip/gov officials. No defibrillator, no bed in the back, no doctor.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Anyone else find it strange that Hillary's secret service vehicle is a van, equipped with a defibrillator and a bed in the back? And her personal doctor also. Sounds like a personal ambulance to me.

While Trump rides around in a standard issue secret service suburban, like most other vip/gov officials. No defibrillator, no bed in the back, no doctor.
I didn't see a bed in that vehicle. How do you know there is a defibrillator in it?

I think it would be a good idea for both candidates to have quick access to a defibrillator as neither one if them is getting younger, and the both certainly have enough money to afford that type of protection.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Not much.
Reagan walked to his limo in spite of having a bullet in his chest. Teddy Roosevelt gave a 50 minute speech just minutes after he was shot. So the Republican track record is pretty good.

Wobbly from the heat? Pneumonia? Nah. Don't impress us none.
LOL

Like the humor.

Old 09-14-2016, 01:58 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post

Good catch, there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections