Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 11:00 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Yah. She left early all right.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:02 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Hillary fainted because many of the souls of the dead came over to yell at her for the lies, deaths, breaking the laws, etc.,,,, and from that her blood pressure and blood sugar spiked up making her feel hot and fainted.

Then "tada" she's okay after 2 hours of "recharging" all of her meds.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:02 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
I have to laugh at all the supposedly intelligent Hillary lovers here. Instead of googling when the thread first started - the first thing they imply is the OP is lying, the source isn't credible and with each link or video continue to make excuses. Start doing a little investigating before calling people liars.

The woman has medical issues - she wears heavy Armani suits in Arizona while campaigning but she's overheated in NY when we've finally seen a break in the weather here and we are having fall temps. Give me a break.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:03 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
damage control is in, she's blaming her shoe.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:05 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Default Is Hillary's health a legitimate issue now?

Is Hillary's health a legitimate issue now?

If Hillary is able to continue, should she release her medical records?

We know that Hillary has had medical emergencies in the past, as well serious medical conditions that put her at extreme risk of blood clots, heart attacks, and strokes.

With Hillary documented history of falls that lead to broken bones, blood clots, concussions, and post concussion syndrome, include double vision, and sever memory loss, and now fainting on video, in public, should we be concerned?

Personally I'm concerned that we will end up with a president unable to physically do the job because of serious medical conditions that are not being disclosed.

Last edited by stburr91; 09-11-2016 at 11:58 AM..

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I have to laugh at all the supposedly intelligent Hillary lovers here. Instead of googling when the thread first started - the first thing they imply is the OP is lying, the source isn't credible and with each link or video continue to make excuses. Start doing a little investigating before calling people liars.

The woman has medical issues - she wears heavy Armani suits in Arizona while campaigning but she's overheated in NY when we've finally seen a break in the weather here and we are having fall temps. Give me a break.
This happens all the time with the Clinton supports, denial, denial, denial. Then when you think they can't deny anymore.... denial, denial, denial.

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
It is wrong to make fun of anyone for being sick but it is 100% legitimate to get honest answers about the health of all presidential candidates. Just because a fringe website like Breibart reports something doesn't mean it's always false. There is clearly something seriously wrong with Hillary's health. Trump is 70 himself and the voters deserve for both candidates to release their tax returns and a legit health report.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:06 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
In a 20 year old yes. In a woman her age with a history of fainting, episode of concussion syndrome it can mean quite a bit. Notice she actually fell and she was supported by her SS detail while the others shielded her from the camera's viewpoint.
If it were anything more serious she would have been transported for medical evaluation. That is what is the clue here. She was likely evaluated en route and VVS/R or even a minor heat reaction was the diagnosis. Some people are just prone to that. Elderly people drop for all kinds of benign reasons. Oh, you can insist that she doesn't care, that she wants to be president, but the argument that she would rather die or live a compromised life is absolute nonsense. When people have cardiovascular events and such, they don't think about much else but survival. Even if she did not, her daughter and her friends would have insisted and persuaded otherwise.

The facts in evidence at this point suggest a benign event. Everything else from the deplorables is rank speculation.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:07 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
More for the basket. They're running out of room.

If any reports of the basketcases are correct, wish her the best. I'm decades younger and couldn't keep up with her schedule. I run 4-6 miles/day, play hours of tennis, swim, bike for miles in the hot FL sun and admit I couldn't do what she's doing.

Strenuous schedule yes, but if you do all that and say you couldn't keep up I can't believe you actually do those things.

Of course her schedule has been lightened by keeping her hidden a lot of time.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:07 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
damn high heels ! you go girl !

::sarcasm::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections