Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 12:47 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times

Advertisements

This is so bad for Hillary, that the heat exhaustion spin, makes it even worse. When you know that the weather is very comfortable and she is on video not being able to walk or get into a van on her own, it would be better to come clean and say what is wrong with her.

It's like when you have hard evidence of a lie, then confront the liar and they look you right in the eyes and deny it. That's when you are done.

9,249 posts, read 26,695,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
Would you categorize 75 degrees at "terribly hot" ? Just curious. I think most folks would call 75 degrees with a breeze perhaps warm, but terribly hot should be north of 85. Add in a breeze and perhaps you're at 90 before it's "terribly hot".

I realize temperature is a relative thing, and subject to each persons opinion....but just curious if a typical person would describe 75 degrees with a breeze as "terribly hot".

I do sense a certain amount of spin here.
Another thing I've had the misfortune to know about. I'm in Texas, and it gets EXTREMELY hot here. 75 degrees here is nearly sweater weather My 70ish year old dad lives on 20 acres and is out there almost daily clearing brush, fixing fences, feeding horses, mowing, etc...he does this in pretty hot temps. ONE time he did get heat exhaustion. He had been working outside most of the day. He took my grandma to the store, not feeling very well we found out later, and they barely got in there before he fainted. He came to and tried to get up and fainted again. He was taken to the hospital and they did CAT scans and different tests. It was basic heat exhaustion, not stroke. He had what he described as one of the worst headaches he's ever had, for nearly a week. He even had to stay in the hospital for several days. What caused him to faint was being under hydrated, so he was sent home with orders to drink LOTS of water and to stay inside during the hottest part of the day. I guess everyone is different, but how Mid 70's-low 80's with breezes can cause heat exhaustion seems questionable. It was 100 degrees when it happened to my dad.

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
All the candidates running are elderly senior citizens.

Why are people actually surprised when they have health issues? That's kind of the norm for seniors.
ah, no, it's not the "norm" for someone who's in their high 60's/70. Clinton is 68. My grandmother at 90+ could run circles around her. For those who don't take care of themselves diet and exercise wise or have past accidents like a concussion/blood clots, sure!

Contrast to trump.....love or hate him, the guy has more energy than most people in their 20's I've known.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:48 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I've watched it several times, there are 2 different videos - when they magnify it, you can see her head move backwards just as she collapses. That's not a stumble.

We have to also remember that Clinton took the entire month of August off except for her fundraisers.
She had several small events in the last 10 days and she looks totally worn out.

She has almost nothing on her schedule this month. 9/14 a TV appearance with Ellen and a Rally in Las Vegas.
Nothing else except the Debate at the end of the month. We will see what she does on the 14th.
please post that video.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:49 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If it were anything more serious she would have been transported for medical evaluation. That is what is the clue here. She was likely evaluated en route and VVS/R or even a minor heat reaction was the diagnosis. Some people are just prone to that. Elderly people drop for all kinds of benign reasons. Oh, you can insist that she doesn't care, that she wants to be president, but the argument that she would rather die or live a compromised life is absolute nonsense. When people have cardiovascular events and such, they don't think about much else but survival. Even if she did not, her daughter and her friends would have insisted and persuaded otherwise.

The facts in evidence at this point suggest a benign event. Everything else from the deplorables is rank speculation.

This post is just excuses and made up stories.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:50 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Not sure Kaine automatically gets the nomination. It might revert to DNC.

I am delighted polls keep looking better for Trump, but hope HRC can lead a reasonably healthy, private sector life starting now.

Just not sure who gets the nod. This is new turf in our lifetimes.
I read an article earlier about what happens if a candidate drops out after the Convention. Looks like the DNC would have to convene a new convention and let the delegates vote in someone else. At least that's what the article claimed were the rules.
It would be a tough thing to accomplish in 8 weeks. And what happens to the debates, etc? Tough decisions for the Dems. Stick with Hillary and hope for no more major public episodes or try to get a new candidate in place with a possibly contentious last minute convention?

The irony is that conservatives have long said Hillary is a liar who only cares about herself. And Dems have defended her. Now it looks like she has been trying to hide serious health issues, and her lying and selfishness about that is hurting the Dems.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:50 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
This post is just excuses and made up stories.
If she had not been caught by the SS she would have crashed into the concrete..

Benign?! Laughable.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:51 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am 15 minutes from NYC and it is 77 and breezy at 1 pm.

I spoke with my best friend that still lives close and before he knew what happened I asked how is your weather this morning.
His response was, "it's a beautiful cool and comfortable day with low humidity, think I'll go for a bike ride."

We are both 60.
He with several disabilities and medical illnesses to boot.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:51 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
All the candidates running are elderly senior citizens.

Why are people actually surprised when they have health issues? That's kind of the norm for seniors.
No, not all 68 yr olds are passing out like that. If they are, they shouldn't be running for POTUS.

Anyone remember the left making a huge issue of McCain's age/skin cancer legion and telling us how it should disqualify him as president? I remember the left saying we should never elect a 72 yr old who could die in office. Amazing how the story line changes when the left is actually running a candidate with serious health issues.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:52 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
If Hillary can't handle a 9/11 Memorial, how can she handle another 9/11 ?
This is a really great point.

The people dismissing this are just not being honest, because we all know Hillary's health just became the number one election issue today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Hillary should release her health records after Trump reveals his tax returns and health records. His real health records.
Both candidates should release their medical records to a third party to release them.

If Hillary refuses to release her full medical records she is going to have to deal with the political fallout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think the whole clan care about money over anything else including Chelsea who will inherit the money laundering foundation, thus she also just sees "power and money".

Hillary will probably die before producing her REAL health records.
With the FBI releasing that Hillary destroyed so much evidence, including federal records that were under subpoena, the public just can't trust Hillary to release her real medical records.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections