Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 02:09 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...3641&tid=ss_tw

Clinton may well be totally fine — and I certainly hope she is. But we are 58 days away from choosing the person who will lead the country for the next four years, and she is one of the two candidates with a real chance of winning. Taking the Clinton team's word for it on her health — in light of the episode on Sunday morning — is no longer enough. Reasonable people can — and will — have real questions about her health.

I agree with the Washington Post author completely.
Even if Hillary release her medical records it will be too little, too late.

The cat is out of the bag, Hillary is not physically fit to be president.

besides, nobody would believe that she would release her real medical records after the FBI just released that Hillary destroyed evidence, including federal records that were under subpoena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It demonstrates poor judgment and irresponsibility that she did not seek immediate medical treatment for a collapse like that, considering her age and health history. She attempted to self-diagnose by calling it overheating rather than being certain it was not something more serious. That shows poor decision making ability and a certain level of arrogance. If she cannot take care of herself properly how can she take care of the most powerful nation in the world.
It reaffirms what we already now, Hillary will put her own interests before the good of the country.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:09 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
That's true that we don't know exactly what is going on with her health. I'd like to know. But whatever it is, she can't make it through a 2 hour event and couldn't walk and get into a van without help. This is an issue beyond political arguments. She's not even able to show up for the job.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she cancelled attending all of the scheduled debates and instead be willing to do a "town hall" type venue one candidate at a time where the MSM will throw her softball questions while her earpiece suggesting the responses.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:11 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It demonstrates poor judgment and irresponsibility that she did not seek immediate medical treatment for a collapse like that, considering her age and health history. She attempted to self-diagnose by calling it overheating rather than being certain it was not something more serious. That shows poor decision making ability and a certain level of arrogance. If she cannot take care of herself properly how can she take care of the most powerful nation in the world.
I don't think she self-diagnosed. She has an entourage of people looking out for her including the best doctor's in the country. She's not like you and me.
Whatever her situation is, her doctors are already aware of what caused this and have been aware for a long time.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:11 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I think most of her supporters will be fine voting for her then letting her step down to have Kaine be president.
Ugh... he would be almost as bad.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:13 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You would think that a former First Lady, former SofS and current candidate for the highest office in the land would be taken to a hospital for a check up after such a medical episode, rather than being driven to her daughters' home. Wouldn't you?
Anyone with a normal life would get checked immediately but it's all politics 1000% of the time with her and potential future sellout of our country for her $ gains.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:13 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,574,791 times
Funny Right Wingers going hard of Clinton health she should drop then you get Sanders with Sanders Trump has 200% less chance of winning he would win every signal state. Best chance for Trump is leave Clinton in it.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:15 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Anyone with a normal life would get checked immediately but it's all politics 1000% of the time with her and potential future sellout of our country for her $ gains.
It's not about the money with her. She already has more money than she could ever spend. It's about ego, and having her picture plastered all over the history books.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:15 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That's not what CNN was reporting.

With all the conspiracy theories posted in this thread I'm surprised someone didn't come up with she faked the whole episode because her diaper needed changing.
I won't be surprised if someone doesn't start reporting that.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:16 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I think most of her supporters will be fine voting for her then letting her step down to have Kaine be president.
Even if she was elected, she would have to make it until January 20, 2017 and be sworn in before Kaine would be able to replace her. The preference is for Biden and if that is what they want, they need to move to get him in place before the debates.

Perhaps she is trying to get out more to prove she can do it, and if so, she just proved she could not.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:16 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
My brothers a doctor and said it very well could have been a stroke. Based on what we know about her health and the way she obviously was losing control of her body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections