Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 09:06 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The Hillary Staff are insane. Nobody's that stupid to think they can get away with this much longer. It's like they're scam artists selling a Ponzi pyramid scheme.
The scam is floating lie after lie that Mrs. Clinton is deathly ill.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:03 PM

309 posts, read 160,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't know that she has claimed to have it.

She lies about everything. It's finally coming to roost.
Such huge, broad sweeping generalizations. Have you researched heat exhaustion symptoms, and did you know that one can have pneumonia and still experience heat exhaustion especially if you are not acclimated to hot, HUMID weather conditions. Traveling all over the country, going from one climate to another in quick succession makes one vulnerable to colds, allergies, and even pneumonia.

Do you travel much? Try going from a hot, humid climate in say south Alabama for a fee days to New Mexico and you will be in for quite a surprise if you stay there for a few days. Then there is going from sea level to, say, Colorado and the altitude change will make you sick and sleepy.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:00 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
His last year or two was deeply impacted by his medical condition. He was not fit for office (and I don't mean the polio).

This. He was also plagued with high blood pressure and severe heart trouble. I recently watched a documentary on Hulu called "The Wheelchair President". It goes into depth how his health/personal life affected his Presidency. I also read somewhere, some time ago, that he could have possibly had a melanoma condition that infiltrated his brain.

The public did not fully know about his paraplegic condition. There was no internet/24-7 news coverage in those days. During speeches and appearances, His leg braces could be "locked", giving the impression that he was standing up. If the public had been aware, would he have been elected?
His medical condition was closely hidden, which would be totally impossible today.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:30 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
This. He was also plagued with high blood pressure and severe heart trouble. I recently watched a documentary on Hulu called "The Wheelchair President". It goes into depth how his health/personal life affected his Presidency. I also read somewhere, some time ago, that he could have possibly had a melanoma condition that infiltrated his brain.

The public did not fully know about his paraplegic condition. There was no internet/24-7 news coverage in those days. During speeches and appearances, His leg braces could be "locked", giving the impression that he was standing up. If the public had been aware, would he have been elected?
His medical condition was closely hidden, which would be totally impossible today.
IMO he was the bastard that started the whole social program mentality that has bankrupted our country.
Obama comes off as an irresponsible black leader with a maxed out credit card doubling our debt.

Very tragic for those non takers in this country who are watching Democrats after being slave owners and the KKK using the Treasury for decades to purchase the vote.

Fainting Hillary would continue to watch this Rome burn.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:45 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,168,878 times
Ok, her dr. has said she examined her in her home Friday and diagnosed pneumonia. So, did she bring along an xray machine in her black bag? How else is pneumonia actually diagnosed and treated without an xray...or was there a secret back door trip to an ER somewhere?

When they first said overheated, I thought - in that warm weather she wears black pant suit with a long-sleeved jacket. Was she having chills when she was dressing and dressed warm and then the chills went away and she got overheated? Sounds like fever to me. And what kind of pneumonia does she have, she's been around and close to a huge number of people recently to pass this germ along.

What I really can't figure out is this: at their ages, why do either one of these candidates want to be president? It's not for the money (they have enough) or prestige (unless it's an obsession to be president). It might be nice for both of them to take a vacation and a little retirement by now, don't ya think?

Old 09-13-2016, 01:49 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
If Trump wins she will die in prison. She knows he will go after her with every resource at his disposal.
Not if someone reminds Trump: Point a finger at someone, you're pointing 3 fingers at yourself!

Old 09-13-2016, 01:52 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
who says hillary is dying? illness does not equate to dying, otherwise i would have been dead a long time ago.
I'm surprised that anyone that goes through an abusive 2-year Presidential campaign isn't dead by Election Day!

And if the greedy media had its way, the Presidential campaign would stretch out to 3 years!

Old 09-13-2016, 02:18 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Answers View Post
Ok, her dr. has said she examined her in her home Friday and diagnosed pneumonia. So, did she bring along an xray machine in her black bag? How else is pneumonia actually diagnosed and treated without an xray...or was there a secret back door trip to an ER somewhere?

When they first said overheated, I thought - in that warm weather she wears black pant suit with a long-sleeved jacket. Was she having chills when she was dressing and dressed warm and then the chills went away and she got overheated? Sounds like fever to me. And what kind of pneumonia does she have, she's been around and close to a huge number of people recently to pass this germ along.

What I really can't figure out is this: at their ages, why do either one of these candidates want to be president? It's not for the money (they have enough) or prestige (unless it's an obsession to be president). It might be nice for both of them to take a vacation and a little retirement by now, don't ya think?

I think Hillary wants to lie in state in the Capitoll Rotunda and have a parade and be guest of honor at a live televised funeral.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:06 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
IMO he was the bastard that started the whole social program mentality that has bankrupted our country.
Obama comes off as an irresponsible black leader with a maxed out credit card doubling our debt.

Very tragic for those non takers in this country who are watching Democrats after being slave owners and the KKK using the Treasury for decades to purchase the vote.

Fainting Hillary would continue to watch this Rome burn.
OMG, what a strange post with so much misinformation.

Have a little more respect for that "social program mentality" that grew the middle class; controlled income inequality and reduced poverty -- especially for seniors.

Regarding debt, the deficit has been reduced by 75% under Obama and the debt is quite sustainable, since deficits are a small p% of GDP.

Yes, Democrats were the conservative party in the 1800s. Your statement ignores the fact that the Dem and Rep parties have swapped ideologies, starting in the 1930s-1940s. In the 1940s, the racist Democrats in the South switched to the Republicans.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:09 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Such huge, broad sweeping generalizations. Have you researched heat exhaustion symptoms, and did you know that one can have pneumonia and still experience heat exhaustion especially if you are not acclimated to hot, HUMID weather conditions. Traveling all over the country, going from one climate to another in quick succession makes one vulnerable to colds, allergies, and even pneumonia.

Do you travel much? Try going from a hot, humid climate in say south Alabama for a fee days to New Mexico and you will be in for quite a surprise if you stay there for a few days. Then there is going from sea level to, say, Colorado and the altitude change will make you sick and sleepy.
Hmm. You make accusation of generalization, then go on to make numerous broad generalizations in attempt to attack the messenger instead of addressing specific issue raised.

It's not complicated. .....

Someone who was just diagnosed with pneumonia doesn't go and play with children (her grandkids).

She's lying about what was wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections