Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 10:25 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Blood clots on the brain before and in the legs and base of the skulls a well. On blood thinners for this stuff.
Clots pass and you can die instantly by the way.
She is falling all over the place.

Today 80 degrees was too hot for her and she went over to her special van. She collapsed while waiting for it and the Secret Service dragged her into the van like she was a dead body.

How did Democrats allow her to run without their own physical?
Then she personally leaks all of our secret documents.

This is not good.

We need two strong political parties. Right now Republicans are getting an establishment enema.
Democrats are dirty and rule by giving stuff away and growing dependents to government but they need change more than Republicans.

Hillary is turning the 2016 election into a new weekend at Bernie's movie.

Clinton will be Ok! If FDR served this country in a wheelchair, I see nothing wrong with Clinton serving as our next President.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:36 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Clinton will be Ok! If FDR served this country in a wheelchair, I see nothing wrong with Clinton serving as our next President.

And FDR also died in office.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:22 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
And FDR also died in office.
His last year or two was deeply impacted by his medical condition. He was not fit for office (and I don't mean the polio).

Old 09-12-2016, 11:28 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You're confused.

The economy does better under Democratic administration than Republican and has for decades. Google it. There are hundreds of articles and studies showing a GDP and job growth doing better under Democrats. They're not the ones advocating huge tax breaks for the 1%ers so they can stash their loot in foreign banks.

By any chance, are you getting this from Breitbart?
It is more obvious that my post confused you. I was stating that a wholesale removal of money taken from our economy could send it into a tailspin, and you went off on Democrat versus Republican success at a good economy. Two different topics. I don't get my information from just one source, and I was not stating any facts, other than the dictators giving money to the Clinton Foundation. There is more than one source for that information, by the way.

The Clintons have demonstrated that they go out of their way to sell themselves and the government to eager buyers, which started while Bill was in office (the Lincoln Bedroom) and only multiplied at an exponential rate later, when Hillary became SOS. If she were to be elected POTUS, the rate of increase would become unbelievable, and once that money were put somewhere safe from the US Public, they might have to leave the country with it to be able to use it.

Sure, maybe I overstated the effect, but it is something to consider anyway.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:37 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Sick? The woman is the personification of the Energizer bunny. To hear the alt right tell it she was on her death bed. But wait! She rose like Lazarus, traveled around the country, did a national security summit, and spent a couple hours at the 9/11 ceremony. Staggered with dehydration and emerged full of energy an hour later. Her stamina even when ill is simply extraordinary.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:38 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
FDR was president from 1933-1945.

He is the only president to serve 4 terms.

Trumpettes are giddy over Hillary being ill. She's going to be better in a couple days.

Surely she's studying for the debate now that her events are cancelled for a couple days.

She's going to mop the floor with Trump in the debate.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:44 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Absolutely correct. hillary is the one... We need the most corrupt candidate to ever run for office to get elected so that she can further her corruption on a much larger stage.
There has to be something wrong with anyone who would support that evil woman with everything we know about her.
Even if if Don were really a narcissistic racist, which is totally untrue, (you drank the Kool aide) he is 100 times the candidate the murderess hillary could ever be. So you just go cast your ballot for a corrupt government and then be prepared to explain it to your offspring when they ask why they are living in a third world country...
Don really IS a narcissist and a racist and probably a sociopath as well.

He is corrupt as they come. Using his 'foundation' to bribe the AG into dropping an investigation into his fraudulent university.

I laugh when Trumpsters think that Trump is one of them. He is as much of an insider as one can be.

Take a good look at his tax plan and tell me how he cares about the middle class.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:46 AM

4,581 posts, read 3,406,102 times
To answer the PO's query: 15 months ago, it was about to be revealed that the DNC stiffed the city of Charlotte for $30M in unpaid bills from the 2012 convention. The Clinton Foundation quietly covered those expenses. I think an unquestioned nomination was the payback.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:58 AM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Come again?

Trump is busily crowing that he won the 'evangelicals' so there are PLENTY of conservatives voting for Trump. IF they think it's right - does that make a difference?

I KNOW voting for Hillary Clinton is 1000 times better than voting for a narcissistic racist. So I'm not voting for Clinton 'even though I know it's wrong"; I'm voting for Clinton because I know it's the right thing to do
I have to wonder why you insist on repeating the lie that Trump is "a racist".

As for being "narcissistic" --- most politicians are---even Hillary. How you can't see that is unbelievable.

You do have other options if you don't want to vote for Trump. You could vote third party or not vote at all. I'm surprised that you weren't aware of your other options.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:08 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Come again?

Trump is busily crowing that he won the 'evangelicals' so there are PLENTY of conservatives voting for Trump. IF they think it's right - does that make a difference?

I KNOW voting for Hillary Clinton is 1000 times better than voting for a narcissistic racist. So I'm not voting for Clinton 'even though I know it's wrong"; I'm voting for Clinton because I know it's the right thing to do

Yet there are liberals who cringe over her as a candidate. Bernie more than anyone should be one of them but he jumped right on her train.

It is more honorable to sit this one out or protest vote if neither candidate is worthy of the office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections