Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will they choose?
Joe Biden 37 43.02%
Elizabeth Warren 6 6.98%
Bernie Sanders 18 20.93%
Tim Kaine 18 20.93%
Other 7 8.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 07:40 AM

1,050 posts, read 698,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The right wing has really gotten quite hysterical over this.

Calm down. She's fine.

Although your continued fevered hysteria is amusing to read.
Ms. Clinton is obviously suffering, and how shameful that the very people who claim to support her will put towing the party line before caring for her as an individual.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:43 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
She's definitely upped the game. Here I was hoping to see a simple coughing fit during the first debate...now I'm going for the all-out-and-collapse-at-the-podium fainting spell! I wonder what was really happening when she showed up "late" from the bathroom after commercial break during one of the primary debates???
The trick for her doctors is to have her drugged up enough to prevent the seizures while still maintaining some sense of mental stability so she can answer questions. Oh, I forgot. That's where her nearly invisible ear piece comes into play.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:54 AM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Default Bring back Bernie Sanders.....Clinton might actually lose to Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c49ba3b...-sanders..html

LMAO from HuffPo....the realization is starting to sink in. Not going to help she just canceled all future events....great thing is she is too greedy and power hungry to give up the nomination.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM

Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Bernie backers should be livid that Clinton got thru the primary with her health issues.

Pneumonia does not do all of the symptoms we have seen in the last month or two. She seems to have long term health issues. Her people are really putting her at risk right now by putting her through the stress of the campaign. At least they seem to have figure that out right now. What kind of husband is Bill to allow this to happen to her?

Main question - Should Sanders be pushing himself back into the picture? Because the Clinton people will not look at Sanders if they choose to replace HRC.
I agree drob, the party and possibly her family, if they aren't trying to persuade her to step down, are being heartless and showing they don't give a flip about her

Now how deplorable is that?

Last edited by Emerald Forest; 09-12-2016 at 08:09 AM..

Old 09-12-2016, 08:04 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
Ms. Clinton is obviously suffering, and how shameful that the very people who claim to support her will put towing the party line before caring for her as an individual.
You assume that a lot of people that are willing to vote for her like her and care about her. This is a mistake in my view. There will be some people on this board that will try convince you that people are "with her".....they're not. She is a tool to be utilized to turn the Supreme Court left. That is the only issue that counts in the election. It the thing she can deliver. And it's the thing that's going to get her elected.

Actually, the election quite interesting because it gets back to basics of politics.....I don't care who you are.......It's what can you do for me?

Old 09-12-2016, 08:06 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Bernie backers should be livid that Clinton got thru the primary with her health issues.

Pneumonia does not do all of the symptoms we have seen in the last month or two. She seems to have long term health issues. Her people are really putting her at risk right now by putting her through the stress of the campaign. At least they seem to have figure that out right now. What kind of husband is Bill to allow this to happen to her?

Main question - Should Sanders be pushing himself back into the picture? Because the Clinton people will not look at Sanders if they choose to replace HRC.
What is stopping ANY of the other candidates from re-entering and running as an Independent now that they see blood in the water??

Old 09-12-2016, 08:10 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The Democratic elites wouldn't let Bernie in the 1st time, I doubt that would change, but that would be the most fair.

Yes, Biden would do much better than corrupt Hillary against Trump. I think Hillary would be okay with the change if Biden gave the promise to pardon Hillary if any new links come out etc...

I sincerely think Trump is worried about this development.

Wrong on two counts.
1. Hillary is power hungry and wants to be the first female president -- Period. She's not ok with being replaced.
2. Trump is loving the latest developments.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:14 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Can you take newspaper that you used to wrap fish in and repurpose it ? That would be the challenge with bring Bernie back into the picture.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
You assume that a lot of people that are willing to vote for her like her and care about her. This is a mistake in my view. There will be some people on this board that will try convince you that people are "with her".....they're not. She is a tool to be utilized to turn the Supreme Court left. That is the only issue that counts in the election. It the thing she can deliver. And it's the thing that's going to get her elected.

Actually, the election quite interesting because it gets back to basics of politics.....I don't care who you are.......It's what can you do for me?
Excellent points, the posters who blindly tow the line for her on this site, do they really care what happens to her or are most of them only interested in her as a tool?

Old 09-12-2016, 08:19 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Bernie's a whack job. Everyone except radical leftists knows that he'd be a disaster for the U.S. economy. If Hilary's out Biden will have to step up to the plate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections