Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will they choose?
Joe Biden 37 43.02%
Elizabeth Warren 6 6.98%
Bernie Sanders 18 20.93%
Tim Kaine 18 20.93%
Other 7 8.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 08:14 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Sugar Ray come on you are going left field! It is true Ms. Clinton health is in question and there is many venues where this could go. The Post you are criticizing is right on. There is a process in place I f this event should happen. One thing you are missing is the DNC has way too much invested in HRC.

But there are alternate plans in place.

Trump is closing in even if Ms., Clinton was the perfect picture of Health. Trump is on point while Ms. Clinton is going Nuclear. Ms. Clinton cannot defend her record and it will get messy for HRC in the debated.
Why do you think your side is so afraid of Mike Wallace?
Closing? closing what? a new home or a new Eastern Europen wife?

He is still losing all the swing states he needs. He is not really doing that great on those general elections either. He is still losing in all of them. Sure some by 1 point but most by 5 or 7 points. Mind you he is running against one of the most hated politicians in US history but he is so bad, people rather have Hillary.

I will never defend her record but I will vote against Trump in a heartbeat. What part of I am (and millions of Americans) voting against Trump you don't understand?

Nobody is afraid of no one. Many people including a good amount of people who are voting for Trump expect Hillary to do well in those debates. The only people who think she will screw up are the most devoted Trump supporters who are totally delusional.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:15 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
lol, another conspiracy theory. Do conspiracy theories sound better in broken English?

Me no pick inglish. Me immigrant who brings bad stuff from Mexico. me need to pay wall.
What's matter Sugar My points are on point? However many folks get censored here if the moderator feels the debate is going divisive. Your sarcasm does not reflect well on you.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:17 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

LMAO! 1. I doubt she lets this happen 2. WHO can legally be put on ballot? Wouldn't that be ONLY Kaine since he is legally the nominated VP?
Bernie.

The DNC rules are clear on this.
The DNC Rules Are Clear If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination - USA SUPREME

Old 09-11-2016, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Hillary could die tomorrow and her supporters would still claim she's going to win the election in November. Many Hillary supporters would still vote for her even if her name was still on the ballot fully convinced she could still do the job as President using a remote unsecured server from heaven and think its no big deal.
Yes to all.

Even if Hillary is dead, her dead body in the oval office would be less damaging and more productive than Trump and demented ego.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:20 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Not all types of pneumonia are contagious. We don't know which type she had so it is quite possible she is not contagious.
Yes...Hillary's pneumonia would not be the contagious kind if she got her pneumonia due to:

-Gastric Aspiration during Excessive drunkenness

-Gastric aspiration during a Coma

-Breathed in excessive fumes from a toxic fire or industrial accident

Which one do you think best fits Hillary?

Even then, those can still become contagious.

Otherwise, hers is contagious.

Is Pneumonia Contagious | MD-Health.com

Old 09-11-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
What's matter Sugar My points are on point? However many folks get censored here if the moderator feels the debate is going divisive. Your sarcasm does not reflect well on you.
oh my God don't say that. I don't want my reputation ruined in this board.

Old 09-11-2016, 08:24 PM

Bernie.
He did not concede with acclamation so he kept his delegates.

Quote:
If Clinton steps aside Sanders becomes the nominee, all because Bernie’s name was read into nomination. It was something the delegates pressed for in the rules committee.The DNC rules are clear if she drops out the second candidate with the highest number of delegates gets the nomination, in this case, Bernie Sanders! He did not Concede with Acclamation so he kept his delegates he is next in line according to the delegate count
The DNC Rules Are Clear If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination - USA SUPREME

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default Clinton in Qestion Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Closing? closing what? a new home or a new Eastern Europen wife?

He is still losing all the swing states he needs. He is not really doing that great on those general elections either. He is still losing in all of them. Sure some by 1 point but most by 5 or 7 points. Mind you he is running against one of the most hated politicians in US history but he is so bad, people rather have Hillary.

I will never defend her record but I will vote against Trump in a heartbeat. What part of I am (and millions of Americans) voting against Trump you don't understand?
You should follow your own advise in your post in using reasonable English. Your anger makes you type in a way you lose the point.

Its all good I have typed angry as well and looked pretty foolish. My Bad!

Ms.. Clinton's record and the proven intent of evidence destroyed is proof that Ms. Clinton would not be trusted as dog catcher. Trump is closing and passing in many states, I will concede, that both candidates are very close with in the margin or error.

We will see how this plays out, because after we are amateurs here voicing out God Given Rights of the 1st Amendment Rights.

Its a New Game and Clinton better sharpen her skills. Trump is at the Gates! Game on!

Go Bernie!!!!!

Sanders: Favorable/Unfavorable Favorable 50.0 Unfavorable 36.8 +13.2
Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable Favorable 41.7 Unfavorable 54.8 -13.1
Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable Favorable 37.7 Unfavorable 58.4 -20.7

Sanders vs Trump
RCP Average 5/6 - 6/5 -- -- Sanders 49.7 Trump 39.3 Sanders +10.4

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 09-11-2016 at 08:33 PM..

Old 09-11-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Who do you think they will choose if Hillary is replaced?
Bernie.

They have no choice. The DNC rules are clear.

He never relinquished his delegates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections