Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 03:30 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The media and liberals would respect it and would not make it an issue. It would barely get any press or attention. Hillary is being attacked for being a woman.
Are you for real? My god, thanks for solidifying that I will NOT vote for Hillary. I wouldn't want to hear the left screaming sexism all the time.

Signed.... a woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2016, 03:32 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Hillary did NOT hug that little girl outside her daughter's building. She turned the little girl around, facing AWAY from her so the mom could take a photo.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:35 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When you get pneumonia you could be delirious and yes dizzy (think about when you have a bad chest cold or bronchitis, is your mind with it?).

Now the spasms could be from another medical issue she has.
Hillary does NOT have spasm's. That was a photoshopped video.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If you're in the medical field you should lose your license for diagnosing a person you've never met, never seen test results for and for spreading lies or mis-information about said person online.
Wow, did he treat her? Case closed. It is possible that she has deeper health issues but they are saying it's pneumonia. The sudden inability to walk tells me more is going on. If it had been you or me there's a good chance no one would be around to catch us before hitting our head on the pavement.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:41 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,175,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
My sister had walking pneumonia once. It really isn't as big of a deal as people seem to think it is.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no! My girlfriend had it last year and at the age of 63 it took her about 3 weeks to recover. Every case is different.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:42 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I'd rather have Tim Kaine as President than Trump and Clinton combined.

Mick
Heard he was quite a gun runner in his day in Central America. Also big into liberation theology.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:43 PM

Transient Ischemic attack (also known as TIA)

vision changes
trouble speaking
confusion
balance issues
numbness
weakness
tingling
muscular weakness generally on one side of the body

an altered level of consciousness
dizziness
passing out
an abnormal sense of taste
an abnormal sense of smell
weakness or numbness on just one side of the body or face

TIAs don’t cause permanent brain damage or disability. One of the most common TIA symptoms is motor disruption. A transient ischemic attack (TIA), or ministroke, occurs when part of the brain experiences a temporary lack of blood flow. This causes stroke-like symptoms that resolve within 24 hours. Unlike a stroke, a TIA doesn’t kill brain tissue or cause permanent disabilities. Since symptoms of a TIA and a stroke are nearly identical, you should seek immediate emergency attention if you experience any symptoms.

The symptoms of a TIA can last as briefly as one minute. Often, the symptoms are gone by the time you get to a doctor.

Symptoms may not be present while a doctor is evaluating you, so you have to describe the event after your symptoms have disappeared. A person’s description of a ministroke may be less precise than a person who had a stroke.

Medical Information & Trusted Health Advice: Healthline

Old 09-12-2016, 04:13 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wow, did he treat her? Case closed. It is possible that she has deeper health issues but they are saying it's pneumonia. The sudden inability to walk tells me more is going on. If it had been you or me there's a good chance no one would be around to catch us before hitting our head on the pavement.
It's also possible she's from another planet, too. One of the lizard people from the website where Trump gets all his conspiracy theories. When my husband got pneumonia, he passed out just after I got him in car (thankfully) to take him to the hospital. He'd had it at least three weeks before we knew it. People think they can power through what---at the time---they think is just a bad chest cold.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:25 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
This just in: Hillary diagnosed with Kennel Cough. She'll be vaccinated against it as well as for Distemper which explained her other medical symptoms. She'll also get a rabies booster so she doesn't make any more rabid vitriolic attacks on Trump supporters.

Old 09-12-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Uh, not so fast:Is Pneumonia Contagious?

Two statements from that article:

1) " They are all potentially contagious but not as easily contagious as the flu, for example"

2) " For example, Mycobacterium and Mycoplasma organisms are highly contagious, but other types, including pneumococcal pneumonia, require optimal conditions to spread to another person and are weakly contagious."

So just what facts do you have to justify what seems like a knee-jerk shout of LIAR! ?
It is contagious and referred to community acquired pneumonia. And to whoever said it was no big deal I had it when I was in my early 30's and it knocked me on my butt for a month.

It kills people of all ages especially the elderly who have underlying health issues, especially people with low immunity issues or diseases for example someone with AIDS. What do you think killed so many people who had aids? Low immunity, pneumonia killed them. opportunistic-infections-pneumocystis-pcp-pneumonia

no big deal PFFT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections