Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2016, 03:27 PM

309 posts, read 159,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Will that be the next excuse dems try to peddle? It her condition was easily explainable, why didn't we get the truth long ago?
Good question.

Maybe they haven't tested for that yet. It took doctors a long time to get to that test for my mother. I guess maybe they want to rule out more serious possibilities first.

Also maybe it's in the early stages and the don't want her using a walker during the campaign. Don't want to look weak. FDR knew that. Have you ever been to a nursing home or assisted living home and wondered why so many residents use walkers? No, it's not because their legs gave out. It's an equilibrium problem. Many, many older people have inner ear deterioration.

I think Hillary had a brief episode of heat exhaustion in New York, and the falls and stumbles are from the equilibrium issue. Of course, I know those are far too simple in terms of medical conditions for the committed right; they must have something more dramatic. It is, after all, politics. I understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2016, 03:29 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,675,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
She tripped over a curb. If Trump tripped, it wouldn't even be an issue.
it wouldnt be an issue because people know trump is healthy and they would know his trip wasnt health related.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:32 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,850,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Good question.

Maybe they haven't tested for that yet. It took doctors a long time to get to that test for my mother. I guess maybe they want to rule out more serious possibilities first.

Also maybe it's in the early stages and the don't want her using a walker during the campaign. Don't want to look weak. FDR knew that. Have you ever been to a nursing home or assisted living home and wondered why so many residents use walkers? No, it's not because their legs gave out. It's an equilibrium problem. Many, many older people have inner ear deterioration.

I think Hillary had a brief episode of heat exhaustion in New York, and the falls and stumbles are from the equilibrium issue. Of course, I know those are far too simple in terms of medical conditions for the committed right; they must have something more dramatic. It is, after all, politics. I understand.
In other words, your opinion is that dems won't be truthful because it will look bad politically. Gotta wonder if that inspires confidence in voters. Let the would-be president bash her head on concrete because the truth could cost us a few points. If we can't trust them on the health of the president, how could we trust them on other issues that impact the country?

Old 09-14-2016, 03:33 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,675,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
In other words, your opinion is that dems won't be truthful because it will look bad politically. Gotta wonder if that inspires confidence in voters. Let the would-be president bash her head on concrete because the truth could cost us a few points. If we can't trust them on the health of the president, how could we trust them on other issues that impact the country?
they don't care if you trust them or not, that's not their campaign 'message'. their message is 'dont trust the other guy'.

if they can get you to buy into that message, they get your vote by default.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:33 PM

17,019 posts, read 14,310,465 times
Quote:
And yet it seems no one on the right will even consider she may have inner ear deterioration which caused equilibrium problems. No, for the right it has to be some dreadful brain destroying disease.
One look at the position of her feet, as she was being dragged into the van, tells you she was out like a light.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:35 PM

11,560 posts, read 5,618,339 times
Quote:
And yet it seems no one on the right will even consider she may have inner ear deterioration which caused equilibrium problems. No, for the right it has to be some dreadful brain destroying disease.
Good gosh - inner ear deterioration does not cause someone to collapse. We've been over this before - she was being dragged like a sack of potatoes aka the Weekend at Bernie's reference. And I'm the left - not the right - sorry to disappoint.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,052,637 times
Default Hillary thought she could power through.

I guess she thought wrong.

Listen to the media all spin Hillary's collapse at the 9/11 ceremony.

They are all using the same buzzwords, "power through".

It clear that the media is happy to push whatever narrative Hillary campaign wants.

Watch as the media all repeats Hillary's buzzwords like puppets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G_aBW2xwgQ

Old 09-14-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Good question.

Please quit trying to spin this - many of us have been in the medical field for decades and know much more than you when it comes to identifying possible causes.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:38 PM

An insider released the fact that the DNC told the media to use the words " powered through" as it made her appear strong.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:38 PM

684 posts, read 510,226 times
I'd like to see her power through the floor using her face as a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections