Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 11:56 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
She was in shade and at most filtered light. It wasn't hot - the heat index, factoring in the humidity, was about 82 degrees. She has lived in very humid and often very hot climates for decades. Not only that, the photos (there are many of them) of her at the event just prior to her collapse, don't show a drop of sweat on her.

She claims "Dehydration" on a regular basis as well - which frankly seems odd. If you know you're prone to it, and you're in the public eye, you perhaps make sure you are hydrated, that you're dressed appropriately for public events, that sort of thing.

The woman is chronically ill. It's not weird to want to know what the main health issue is. It's called "making a fully informed decision" and it's the right of the American people to know what particular challenges a possible President may have to deal with physically.

I am waiting for the "global warming" defense to be floated by her campaign.

Old 09-13-2016, 11:57 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times
Lightbulb Hillary health continues to be an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

This doctor has evaluated Clinton's issues and concludes it is PD.
That was the best video explaining Hillary's condition to date. Thanks.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:01 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
OK - you're out with your mother. She says she's not feeling well and you leave your significant other with her on the curb - while you get the car. You pull up and see your significant other holding her up while your mom is propped against a post. You come around to assist her with getting in the car and she completely collapses. To get her into the car the two of you have to drag her off the curb and push her into the backseat.

What do you do? You go to the hospital if it's close or call 911 for an ambulance. To do anything else is absurd. But then you have reports - despite HIPPA - someone can still fax or photograph those reports. To take her to Chelsea's either demonstrates stupidity or the fact she has done this multiple times before - which isn't good.

309 posts, read 161,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
her not going to the hospital is a pretty big red flag.
Yes, I agree. Normally people who suffer from initial symptoms of heat exhaustion recover quickly and hospitalization is not typical.; therefore, there would be no need to go to hospital.

I have personally suffered from initial symptoms of heat exhaustion while mowing my grass. I love doing gardening and mowing grass, so I'm pretty well acclimated to hot, humid weather, and, yet it happened to me. I'm very familiar with the symptoms.fortunately for me, I know what to do immediately, however, I always keep my cell phone in my pocket when outside in the heat.

8,275 posts, read 7,944,929 times
If this video is accurate, the debates will be interesting. The conservative press will need to watch her like a hawk during commercial breaks.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:02 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Calling Mrs. Clinton "Crooked Hillary" is just the 2016 swiftboat propaganda campaign. Repeat a lie often enough and people will take it to be true.

Compared to Dishonest Donald, as Samantha Bee notes, there is no balance at all between Hillary and Trump. Trump has far more dishonesty and is breathtakingly unqualified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVjax8Fb3ag

Lies?

"I never sent or received classified information."

-H.R. Clinton

Old 09-13-2016, 12:04 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
One thing to have heat exhaustion - feel faint and have to sit down to get a cool drink and get your head together. Quite another to completely pass out. Where was the water - why wasn't her coat taken off to make her more comfortable - ???? Too many questions and not enough reasonable answers.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:05 PM

3,836 posts, read 1,784,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
That was the best video explaining Hillary's condition to date. Thanks.
Agreed, it also shows this has been going on for years.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:09 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
When a child of 2 does something wrong, you don't blame the child but the parents.

In Hillary's case, while she is aware, you blame the dem party for allowing this to continue.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:09 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
This doctor has evaluated Clinton's issues and concludes it is PD.
Based on the video he has 'evaluated' internet articles.

Feel free to believe anything you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections