Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 05:21 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Watch the video. The doctor makes some very good points in his case that she is suffering from PD. Maybe she has PD AND acute clonic-tonic seizure issues?
Probably.

Old 09-13-2016, 05:24 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I will be waiting to see the emails. There is one thing that bothers me about 'leaked/hacked' emails: how do we verify their originality? I am no geek; I'm a retired truck driver. If I take any large bill, into any store, the cashier will take the felt-tip pen to it and look for threads to check it's authenticity. Hackers have to be fairly good to steal what they are stealing when it comes to emails. How can we be sure that the hackers did not modify the electronic trail on the hacked documents? I think this would be more of a problem where you have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of 'documents' released at one time. There would always be a chance of a forgery mixed in with a group of 'authentic' documents. I would love to hear the answer from our 'experts'.
So far the Hillary camp hasn't alleged forgery.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:01 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
You must look at just after 11:00 on the video and watch after that. Hillary is at one of her rallies and freezes in the middle of a speech, not being able to continue to speak. Her assistant immediately goes up stage with her along with two other maybe secret service agents, puts his hand on her back and reassuringly tells her "It's ok, we're still here, keep talking". That snaps her out of her episode, and she repeats out loud what he just told her. It's very revealing. No healthy person does that.
She is surrounded by people that are well aware of her medical condition and are there to help her through any episodes that may surface during public appearances.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:15 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Let me preface: I wish for her good health.

I'm convinced that it's Crooked Hillary disease as negative karma back is a "B".

Normally what one puts in they get out or receive in return.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:29 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Let me preface: I wish for her good health.

I'm convinced that it's Crooked Hillary disease as negative karma back is a "B".

Normally what one puts in they get out or receive in return.
Calling Mrs. Clinton "Crooked Hillary" is just the 2016 swiftboat propaganda campaign. Repeat a lie often enough and people will take it to be true.

Compared to Dishonest Donald, as Samantha Bee notes, there is no balance at all between Hillary and Trump. Trump has far more dishonesty and is breathtakingly unqualified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVjax8Fb3ag

Old 09-13-2016, 06:33 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
And this weekend an aide steadying her, bracing her, and having her focus on squeezing a finger.

The wikileaks leaks will be interesting if Assange is correct. It can't help Hillary's illness, whatever it is, to be under so much stress and wonder what exactly Assange has. She has so much baggage, she has to assume it could be any number of things.
If wikileaks actually has documents showing Clinton has something other than pneumonia, I wonder how many Democrats will get tired of being lied to, or will they just then move the goal post into, of course she is sick and wanted to LIE to the public..

Not holding my breath on them making the right choice.. they clearly have no problem being lied to

Old 09-13-2016, 06:35 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Compared to Dishonest Donald, as Samantha Bee notes, there is no balance at all between Hillary and Trump. Trump has far more dishonesty and is breathtakingly unqualified.
Hahaha.. the goal post has moved once again for you guys into. Everytime there is proof Clinton LIED, its well.. she's not as big of a liar as x.. yeah, she could kill someone and you guys would say its ok because she didnt exterminate the Jews..

Old 09-13-2016, 06:38 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
I don't think this is Parkinsons. It has very pronounced tremors which are not controllable.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:39 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Hahaha.. the goal post has moved once again for you guys into. Everytime there is proof Clinton LIED, its well.. she's not as big of a liar as x.. yeah, she could kill someone and you guys would say its ok because she didnt exterminate the Jews..
What did she lie about again?

As the Times published,
Quote:
For instance, the fact-checking website PolitiFact found that of the statements by Hillary Clinton that it checked, 22 percent were completely “true” and another 28 percent were “mostly true.”
But Trump is another animal. There is no true equivalency between Trump and Clinton, or between Trump and any other politician, for that matter. Only 4 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked were rated as completely “true” and only another 11 percent were even rated as “mostly true.” Seventy percent of Trump’s statements that the site checked were rated as “mostly false,” “false” or “pants on fire,” the site’s worse rating.
Trump is a habitual liar and has the gall to call others liars.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:41 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,074,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No - it's massively hypocritical to pound on Clinton being dishonest while completely excusing that Trump is dishonest as well.

Neither candidate has the integrity that I would like in a president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections