Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When your guy/gal wins, how will you act on C-D?
Dig through the old threads, quote comments, and put every single losing poster on full blast 16 36.36%
Show sympathy, and encourage the losers to join your side 0 0%
Nothing new. 28 63.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 06:19 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times

Advertisements

I would only do it the day of the election. After that it's old news.

I'll make sure I post in the Orange Man's tweeter. Well who knows I'm starting to believe those conspiracy theories that the clown wants to lose the election.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:20 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

...maybe that was a bad choice of words.
Well if Hilary can carry a tune. She will likely sing a Beyonce song at the celebration. Hilary and Bill might make out with same woman too after drinking a bottle of bubbly.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Great thread. I will be utterly relentless and call out ALL the trump fans here on CD like I did back in 2008/12 when all that nonsense was being spread across the forum...If I'm wrong, I'll be an adult and admit, well the United States had a good run. All good things eventually come to an end.

You know, I'm a pretty nice, sympathetic person in real life. [I reach my snark quota here on C-D.] So, I'd actually sympathize with how the losers feel, but it would be pretty damn hard to not put the most condescending C-D blow-hards on blast. I might spend at least a full week in 100% snark-mode. I'm sure I'd be insufferable to those on the other side.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:42 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Maybe. But Hilary Rodham Clinton has already won. If she is alive she wins. So if she loses I will do my best to support the winner.I dont like her either. But she is better then Trump.
Not even close, Trump is a far better candidate than hillary, She is corrupt and it will take many years to undo all of the problems caused by a clinton administration.
She will open the borders and allow people from all over the world to invade our country. She will pick a couple of supremies and the country will go far left like never before, and we may never be able to recover. It will become a one party system and only the top power mongers will have a say. America will become a third world country like Cuba. A clinton victory will be the end of America as we know it.
You know hillary is a liar and a crook, if you don't like Donald, go third party, but don't vote for a corrupt government because you don't like Donald, you will regret it, your children will regret it.
A vote for hillary is a vote to further corruption in government.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:47 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
If your canidate wins, I will admit defeat and send you a NY cheese cake.

NY cheesecake?

That could be for either candidate............

........well, only one is really a New Yorker, the other a carpetbagger.

Old 09-13-2016, 06:52 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Not even close, Trump is a far better candidate than hillary, She is corrupt and it will take many years to undo all of the problems caused by a clinton administration.
She will open the borders and allow people from all over the world to invade our country. She will pick a couple of supremies and the country will go far left like never before, and we may never be able to recover. It will become a one party system and only the top power mongers will have a say. America will become a third world country like Cuba. A clinton victory will be the end of America as we know it.
You know hillary is a liar and a crook, if you don't like Donald, go third party, but don't vote for a corrupt government because you don't like Donald, you will regret it, your children will regret it.
A vote for hillary is a vote to further corruption in government.
Chill out brother. If HRC the world wont end. And I like Bill. Great to have his mind back in the WH. Yes, they are crooks. But Trump is also and he is a narcissist who love Putin. How will a Putin lover help the US ? But anyway if Trump wins I will hope Im wrong and say a prayer for him. Do the same for HRC too.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:57 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Chill out brother. If HRC the world wont end. And I like Bill. Great to have his mind back in the WH. Yes, they are crooks. But Trump is also and he is a narcissist who love Putin. How will a Putin lover help the US ? But anyway if Trump wins I will hope Im wrong and say a prayer for him. Do the same for HRC too.
that says it all, there is no hope for you if you are serious.. Filthy pedophile, corrupt to the end..
Go love those filthy crooks, you will get your just deserts for being so foolish..
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bi...usly-reported/

http://americanfreepress.net/trips-t...and-troubling/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/cli...edophile-ring/

Old 09-13-2016, 11:49 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
that says it all, there is no hope for you if you are serious.. Filthy pedophile, corrupt to the end..
Go love those filthy crooks, you will get your just deserts for being so foolish..
Bill Clinton Much Closer To 'Pedophile Island' Billionaire Than Previously Reported | The Daily Caller

Trips to

Disgusting: Clinton Snared In Pedophile Ring
Can we assume you'd continue to spread sunshine if your candidate won?

[Bill Clinton is not a pedophile, so it's best to not spread such garbage...especially when your pick is the gross orange man.]

Old 09-14-2016, 12:11 AM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,044 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton Much Closer To 'Pedophile Island' Billionaire Than Previously Reported | The Daily Caller

Trips to

Disgusting: Clinton Snared In Pedophile Ring
Guess you have a real blind spot for the Donald
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

Seems the Donald pals around with the same pedophile. Make America Great Again, yeah right.

Old 09-14-2016, 12:27 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
I can not WAIT for the epic videos of crying Trump supporters. I ate off of the deliciously bitter and salty tears of Romney supporters for weeks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections