Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 03:05 PM

17,320 posts, read 9,134,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Republicans take over Democrats in early voting in Colorado

GOP takes lead in early voting in Colorado

in NC, Clinton is doing worse compared to Obama and Trump is doing better compared to Romney

Early voting data suggests Clinton lags in North Carolina - CNNPolitics.com

Democratic early vote lead in Florida no where close to 2012

2016 Florida Early Voting Final Results | Heavy.com

this is good news since Republicans tend to be election day voters
One of the oddest things I read is "if there is a big voter turnout, then Hillary has a landslide".

There WILL be a big voter turnout ..... and it WILL mean that Trump wins.
Just look at the Historic GOP Primary Voting, just look at the Historic Early Voting records, Just look at the Historic Rallies .... daily. It's not that other Candidates have not had really large Rallies with 1,000's standing in lines to get in -- but he does it daily, sometimes 2-3 (or 4-5) a DAY. All over the Nation, with no famous Rock Stars and very little notice.

Most unusual Election cycle I've ever seen ... and we will see even more before it's done.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:19 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,212,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Republicans take over Democrats in early voting in Colorado

GOP takes lead in early voting in Colorado

in NC, Clinton is doing worse compared to Obama and Trump is doing better compared to Romney

Early voting data suggests Clinton lags in North Carolina - CNNPolitics.com

Democratic early vote lead in Florida no where close to 2012

2016 Florida Early Voting Final Results | Heavy.com

this is good news since Republicans tend to be election day voters
This is why people shouldn't overanalyze the ev. It usually turns out to be wrong. The Republicans always lead the ev by election day in Colorado. in 2012 they led it by 2 points and they also had a 2 point registration advantage. This year they are lagging the Dems and are only leading by 0.4 percent. On the flip side in 2014 in Iowa the Dems had a huggggeeeee ev. Then they got crushed on election day. So like I said, I wouldn't be reading too much into it and assuming that much from it. Plenty of reasons for the dems to be optimistic as well.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:22 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,212,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
We've had this conversation before but it doesn't seem to matter much because some people don't get it. Early vote doesn't say he lost Nevada and Colorado. No one has counted those votes. Why can't you get that tiny little part of it?
No, but chances are he won't win Nevada. Way more Democrats there than Republicans. Colorado likely won't go his way but I would bet more on him winning there than Nevada at this point.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:30 PM

900 posts, read 371,311 times
Colorado will not vote for trump ... the ev that has always been in favor of the Republicans, fell much .... the day of election in Colorado also tends not to express large numbers for Republicans.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:33 PM

17,264 posts, read 11,091,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
No, but chances are he won't win Nevada. Way more Democrats there than Republicans. Colorado likely won't go his way but I would bet more on him winning there than Nevada at this point.
Just because there are more Dems it doesn't mean they'll vote for Clinton although you could be correct of course.
As far as Hispanics in Nevada. Those there legally do not want to lose their jobs to illegals or have lower wages because illegals will work for less and the illegals aren't voting (hopefully).
New Polltracker info for NV as of 13 minutes ago has Trump up by 1% over Clinton. We'll see tomorrow how accurate this is.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:41 PM

4,120 posts, read 6,573,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Just because there are more Dems it doesn't mean they'll vote for Clinton although you could be correct of course.
As far as Hispanics in Nevada. Those there legally do not want to lose their jobs to illegals or have lower wages because illegals will work for less and the illegals aren't voting (hopefully).
New Polltracker info for NV as of 13 minutes ago has Trump up by 1% over Clinton. We'll see tomorrow how accurate this is.
All knowing marino760 knows more than Ralston who is the election guru for both parties in Nevada. If Ralston is calling it for the democrats based upon early voting trends, then accept it.

A lot of the hispanics in Vegas are part of the unions in that town or are trying to unionize.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:47 PM

17,264 posts, read 11,091,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
All knowing marino760 knows more than Ralston who is the election guru for both parties in Nevada. If Ralston is calling it for the democrats based upon early voting trends, then accept it.

A lot of the hispanics in Vegas are part of the unions in that town or are trying to unionize.
You need to take the good news with the bad. Truth be told, not one vote in NV has been counted by Ralston or anyone else. Your sarcasm isn't going to gain your side even one more vote.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:54 PM

275 posts, read 974,868 times
I invested today 100.000 usd on Mexican Stock.

I Hillary wins i will get crazy, if not i will cry a river.

I trust in the latino vote of colorado and nevada

Old 11-07-2016, 04:37 PM

19,038 posts, read 25,119,442 times
Quote:
If you loose you loose
...unless you obtain a wrench in order to tighten whatever it is that might be loose.
Bear in mind that if you don't tighten the things that are loose, you just might...LOSE something.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:48 PM

13,272 posts, read 7,684,261 times
Quote:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/46071809-post685.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections