Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 12:10 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,204 times

Advertisements

You never see any African American people that are racist against whites in the news.

So why does Trump say racist things about Obama and the Flint pastor? Especially when you never see black people that are racist towards white people.

Shouldn't Trump get on one knee, bow down and apologize to Obama for all the racism. Since you never hear of black racism towards whites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 12:15 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
You never see any African American people that are racist against whites in the news.

So why does Trump say racist things about Obama and the Flint pastor? Especially when you never see black people that are racist towards white people.

Shouldn't Trump get on one knee, bow down and apologize to Obama for all the racism. Since you never hear of black racism towards whites.
1. Bad behavior doesn't excuse other bad behavior.

2. i get the sarcasm in your post.

3. I could post videos all day long of blacks presenting racism towards whites. More to the point in the Election forum, I could post videos all day long of politicians throwing out racism in both directions. Haters gonna hate. It's just that some couch racism in euphemisms. Although the word "golf" isn't one of them.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
1. Bad behavior doesn't excuse other bad behavior.

2. i get the sarcasm in your post.

3. I could post videos all day long of blacks presenting racism towards whites. More to the point in the Election forum, I could post videos all day long of politicians throwing out racism in both directions. Haters gonna hate. It's just that some couch racism in euphemisms. Although the word "golf" isn't one of them.
It seems on CNN and the other networks ... Trump and his supporters are anti black. And the poor black people never say anything bad about whites... they just want to be treated as equals.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:22 PM

8,619 posts, read 10,146,663 times
Quote:

You're delusional. BTW, what is your definition of racism?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
You're delusional. BTW, what is your definition of racism?
Thinking whites are superior to blacks.

If I am delusional. . why is everyone constantly talking about Trump and his supporters racism against blacks and Hispanics?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:29 PM

Quote:

If I am delusional. . why is everyone constantly talking about Trump and his supporters racism against blacks and Hispanics?
What exactly has Trump said that is racist?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
What exactly has Trump said that is racist?
President Obama was not born in America.

The Pastor in Flint is a nervous mess.

Black people get shot walking down the street in Chicago.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
President Obama was not born in America.

The Pastor in Flint is a nervous mess.

Black people get shot walking down the street in Chicago.
How is that racist?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:39 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
How is that racist?
Trump could say, "It's a beautiful day outside", and it would be turned into a racist statement. That's why many people don't pay any attention to racist accusations about Trump anymore. That old boat has already sailed but some people just don't give up. Desperate, desperate, desperate posts are flooding this forum now from the leftist wackos. They obviously don't have any new dirt to throw around so they continue to make fools out of themselves with these posts. Let them continue, it's their waste of time.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:42 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,873 times
Quote:

Why oh why did Hillary call young black males "Super predators ......bring them to heel"

Treating these young males no better than monsters and animals that have to trained and humiliated. Their very self esteem now beaten out of them. Similar to wild dogs. What is next , put a leash on them. Parade them around and throw them treats.

How dare she say that ?

Then we see in Hillary DNC emails, making fun of black birthnames. Not much concern for the black mothers who I am sure fought so much adversity. Only to be mocked by the hypocrites at the DNC.

Trump will achieve a figure of 24% - 28% of the Black vote. Romney got about 8%.

Hillary is losing it so badly now. Black voters are finally seeing through Hillary and her lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections