Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 10:52 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,739,980 times

Advertisements

Mike Pence Says His Role Model for Vice President Is Dick Cheney - ABC News

“I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American,” Pence said on ABC’s "This Week."

This should truly terrify anyone, especially since Pence will likely be the acting President behind the scenes, yet we know Trumpers won't care that Pence wants to be like the most hated VP in US history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 10:54 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,405,072 times
That says all you need to know about Pence!

Old 09-18-2016, 10:57 AM

20,104 posts, read 16,074,864 times
When he says that I don't think he wants to have the same policies as Cheney. I think he wants to be a vice president with a personable marionette president, who lets his VP quietly do the actual job of president. Whether that is positive or negative with this duo is still to be seen. It was negative with the Bush/Cheney duo.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:58 AM

17,312 posts, read 11,170,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

“I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American,” Pence said on ABC’s "This Week."

This should truly terrify anyone, especially since Pence will likely be the acting President behind the scenes, yet we know Trumpers won't care that Pence wants to be like the most hated VP in US history.
And Hildebeast followers aren't terrified that they are voting for the most corrupt politician and pathological liar in recent political history, say the last 50 years? That's far more terrifying than someone who views Dick Chaney in high regard. I know this is really shocking to you left wing liberals, but millions of people who are not liberals hold him in high regard. You won't know that because you can't ever get out of your left wing safety bubble. The world is bigger and more diverse than you want to believe. You really do need to get out more.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:59 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,135,317 times
Mike Pence is a nutjob. He actually said he does not want to be called the Vice Presidential candidate because the word "vice" means sin and it offends his religious beliefs.

Sorry Mr. Pence but the title "Vice President" is so stated in the Constitution. Why does Mike Pence hate the Constitution?

Old 09-18-2016, 11:00 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,441,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

Ewww. This is truly terrifying.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:12 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,135,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
And Hildebeast followers aren't terrified that they are voting for the most corrupt politician and pathological liar in recent political history, say the last 50 years?
Hate to break it to you but even if you think Clinton lies, Trump lies far more often. He does it every single day about everything.

Lie: I met Vladimir Putin and we're friends. Later: I don't know him.
Lie: I don't know anything about David Duke.
Lie: I was against the Iraq War.
Lie: I gave money to veterans charity (and other charities). He never followed up and paid.
Lie: I got a letter from the NFL about the debate schedule. NFL says no.
Lie: Clinton has no child care plan.
Lie: Mexico "sends" only their bad people.
Lie: I can't release my tax returns because there's an audit. IRS says, wrong, go ahead.
Lie: Hillary herself started the birth certificate thing.

There's more, but this will do for now.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:13 AM

1,327 posts, read 719,574 times
I hope Pence is very much like Dick Cheney. Cheney was a terrific VP and only hated by the left (who hate everybody unless there's a D after their name). Another pathetic attempt from the left to try to deflect from Clinton's campaign which is collapsing.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:16 AM

17,312 posts, read 11,170,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Hate to break it to you but even if you think Clinton lies, Trump lies far more often. He does it every single day about everything.

Lie: I met Vladimir Putin and we're friends. Later: I don't know him.
Lie: I don't know anything about David Duke.
Lie: I was against the Iraq War.
Lie: I gave money to veterans charity (and other charities). He never followed up and paid.
Lie: I got a letter from the NFL about the debate schedule. NFL says no.
Lie: Clinton has no child care plan.
Lie: Mexico "sends" only their bad people.
Lie: I can't release my tax returns because there's an audit. IRS says, wrong, go ahead.
Lie: Hillary herself started the birth certificate thing.

There's more, but this will do for now.
I not only think Clinton is a pathological liar and a sociopath, but she makes Trump look like a boy scout compared to her.

Old 09-18-2016, 11:19 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,701,021 times
I like Pence a lot. I'm a libertarian, but I respect his values. I can't say the same thing about Kaine except his face come off as a clown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections