Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 09:13 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,709,681 times

Advertisements

I was thinking this thread is so cynical it's funny. But probably more sad because someone who could possibly become President in a couple months isn't even trying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 09:18 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,391,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I was thinking this thread is so cynical it's funny. But probably more sad because someone who could possibly become President in a couple months isn't even trying.
Wouldn't it be a good thing for the next president to meet as many ordinary Americans as possible, see as much of the country as possible, so that they understand the effect of their governance?

Old 09-20-2016, 09:24 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,721,055 times
Her handlers have to keep the haggard old lady under wraps for as long as possible. She's the FDR of 2016--he was propped up against a train rail, while she's propped up against posts.

Old 09-20-2016, 09:31 PM

26,820 posts, read 15,053,516 times
Is this her take on "You've got to elect it to see what's in it"?

I don't care to see.....ever.

Old 09-20-2016, 09:57 PM

7,931 posts, read 5,738,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I also believe that she will cancel the first debate.
I think you might be correct.

Hillary knows that if she faceplants -- literally -- at the debate, she's dead.

If she has a coughing fit, she's dead.

If her eyes bug out and start pointing in two different directions, she's dead.

And if her head spins around and she starts spewing green stuff, well, then that would certainly explain her behavior over the last 4 decades.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:14 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,043,781 times
There is another thread about her health that figured out she was possibly taking a drug that students and pilots take that is like speed but does not effect all the parts of the body like speed. something like Provinal or mannifil or something like that.

One of the links in that thread took me to a description of what the effects are and how you can only use it for about three days and then you need to back off and get a lot of sleep in-between. If she will be "hiding" for those few days before the debate it could be the time she is banking up on her sleep time. Then in the day or maybe hours before the debate she gets on the performance drug again.

I think if this is true it will ultimately be her undoing. A few days in hiding followed by a few days in public, over and over again seems to be her pattern of late. It can't be good for her or the country if she should get lucky and still win while relying on drugs to get her through to the election.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:17 PM

19,475 posts, read 9,022,567 times
I think that she is just too ill -- too ill to campaign and too ill to be POTUS. It's just a shame that the alternative is Trump.

Old 09-20-2016, 11:03 PM

24,343 posts, read 22,903,146 times
Disney could create an animatronic Hillary and have it do her speeches for her.

Old 09-20-2016, 11:06 PM

17,328 posts, read 9,143,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I think you might be correct.

Hillary knows that if she faceplants -- literally -- at the debate, she's dead.

If she has a coughing fit, she's dead.

If her eyes bug out and start pointing in two different directions, she's dead.

And if her head spins around and she starts spewing green stuff, well, then that would certainly explain her behavior over the last 4 decades.
It's not just "faceplants" at the debate ..... she runs that risk every time she is in public.
She looked like a half dressed zombie on Saturday night .... and that was after she attended one of her Gala Dinners. She is embarrassed that almost nobody attends her Rallys or events.

They become more hysterical by the day ..... her "I want to talk to White People" call in to the talk radio show was terrible. She added "intolerable" to Deplorable and Irredeemable and Un-American.

Old 09-20-2016, 11:08 PM

784 posts, read 918,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
She is still recovering from pneumounia. Took me 3 weeks total, 2 with IV. And I was 60 years her younger and an athlete.
What pneumonia....sorry but nobody with any brains is buying that bs......there is no type of pneumonia that make your legs not work......and then 2 hours later you're out walking around.....no pneumonia at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections