Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 04:30 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times

Advertisements

So, trump tweets that clinton is copying him with "airplane rallies"... Talk about picking a tiny detail and making something yuuuuge out of it. Kinda like how he keeps spreading those tiny fingers to try to make them look larger. Kinda like he has no idea what it takes to lead a country.

Trump's tweet:
Do people notice Hillary is copying my airplane rallies - she puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning.
10:20 AM - 20 Sep 2016

"In fact, Trump’s whoppers are such a regular occurrence — PolitFact rated only 15% of Trump’s statements as true or mostly true–that it’s not surprising that this latest statement may have escaped the notice of the press.

But Fortune wondered: was Hillary Clinton copying Trump’s airplane rallies? Sometimes photos really do tell the story. Here’s what we found."

What they found was lots and lots of pictures of politicians in front of airplanes. Yet another duhhhhhh moment for trump. Kinda like saying he knew there would be more terrorist attacks, and knew that the EgyptAir plane was bombed, and blames kids not playing sports for obesity, and ted cruz's father helped assassinate kennedy, and... any number of other inane 'deep thoughts'.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/h...182532063.html

ETA: for some reason, the quote from the atricle did not show the tweet, so I had to add it separately. What a child trump is - wahhh wahhh clinton is copying me! wahhh wahhhh

Last edited by kat in aiken; 09-21-2016 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: fixed the link & quote
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 05:42 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
I would expect no less from Trump. His 3rd grade mentality dictates that he thinks like this. When he dies they should save his brain and study it for science.

Don

Old 09-21-2016, 06:11 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,946,145 times
I would say that this thread is petty in itself, with the predictable petty insults it will generate. Why don't you Trump haters tell us why Hillary is the best choice for the next POTUS? All you have to offer is insults and scrounging the internet for anything negative you can dig up on Trump. Must have a lot of time on your hands, is all I can say.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:36 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
He's such a petty, self-centered man and unfortunately, many of Trump's fans have no grasp of history to know when he's lying to them.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:04 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He's such a petty, self-centered man and unfortunately, many of Trump's fans have no grasp of history to know when he's lying to them.
Who are worse:

1. Trump fans who don't know when he's lying, or

2. Clinton fans who know she's lying and don't care ?

I vote #2. There's hope for the Trump fans; none for Clinton fans.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:07 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
So, trump tweets that clinton is copying him with "airplane rallies"... Talk about picking a tiny detail and making something yuuuuge out of it. Kinda like how he keeps spreading those tiny fingers to try to make them look larger. Kinda like he has no idea what it takes to lead a country.

Trump's tweet:
Do people notice Hillary is copying my airplane rallies - she puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning.

"In fact, Trump’s whoppers are such a regular occurrence — PolitFact rated only 15% of Trump’s statements as true or mostly true–that it’s not surprising that this latest statement may have escaped the notice of the press.

But Fortune wondered: was Hillary Clinton copying Trump’s airplane rallies? Sometimes photos really do tell the story. Here’s what we found."

What they found was lots and lots of pictures of politicians in front of airplanes. Yet another duhhhhhh moment for trump. Kinda like saying he knew there would be more terrorist attacks, and knew that the EgyptAir plane was bombed, and blames kids not playing sports for obesity, and ted cruz's father helped assassinate kennedy, and... any number of other inane 'deep thoughts'.

ETA: for some reason, the quote from the atricle did not show the tweet, so I had to add it separately. What a child trump is - wahhh wahhh clinton is copying me! wahhh wahhhh
Hillary is walking in the shadow of Trump. Hillary takes Trumps ideas and uses them . Even her talking points were spoken first by Trump.. Hillary is a loser.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:10 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hillary is walking in the shadow of Trump. Hillary takes Trumps ideas and uses them . Even her talking points were spoken first by Trump.. Hillary is a loser.
The airplane press conference idea wasn't Trumps, many politicians have done this before.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:10 AM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post

Trump's tweet:

Just like this petty thread.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:12 AM

45,225 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
He reminds me of Obama in this regard. Yes, the obama you voted for twice.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:13 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
There is no issue to small for Trump to be petty about. He's a petulant, petty, prissy, fool.

Good thing over half the country can see through that thin veneer of humanity that he wears!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections