Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 06:21 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Since when is preparation a sign of nervousness?

What an odd world you Trumpists live in.
Speaking of nervous, I have never seen Cali Doll so nervous... Chill baby, it's gonna be OK, you are going to love Trump when he makes America great again.
Just putting the lying hog in jail will go a long way towards making America great again, the rest is all gravy....

Old 09-21-2016, 06:26 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
The only one cancelling appearances lately has been Ms. Clinton
That's a fact - she has serious problems.
Health
Trust Factor
Poor Record
Old Playbook

The must all Hope and Pray that Donald just doesn't show up ....... they are in Hysterical Meltdown.
They haven't guessed correctly the entire Election Season .... I don't expect them to 'change' at the end.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:39 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
The thing about trump is he feeds off the audiences energy and these debates will be fairly muted so he can't count on that. He is going to have to have facts and details otherwise HRC will annihilate him over the course of 90 minutes. She is going to wipe the floor with his wig, I mean his hair.
Aren't there rules for the audience during the debates?

Just looking over some old articles, I don't believe applause is even allowed during the debates. They are silent affairs.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:09 PM

584 posts, read 871,297 times
His dog ate his homework

Old 09-21-2016, 07:20 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:

I'm a "deplorable" like that's an insult and; looking at Hillary with all of HER nasty baggage, I'll take a chance on Trump.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:26 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
your side should want him at the debate, he will actually speak and you can twist his words and take them out of context and make up lies about what he said vs what he meant, you need more ammo, him staying home gives you less information to make up lies about.
Yes, we should be able to understand what he really meant, not what he actually said.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:13 PM

1,009 posts, read 708,352 times
Quote:

Don't worry she will cancel and say that she is sick and I really hope not . I want to see Trump make her squirm .

Old 09-22-2016, 03:28 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Because he'd just been told that Swoonin' Hillary's in the hospital.

Old 09-22-2016, 05:45 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
What are they going to do when he's elected - I see a lot of Hari Kari from these lefties - oh right they're all moving to Canada with Rosie, Michael Moore ect.

Isn't it funny tho that everyone is moving to Canada - not to Mexico who they side with when it comes to illegal immigrants?
Hey, I see no one that is going to leave for Canada as an issue. I have been saving moving boxes if that will speed things up for them.

They don't want to live with the illegal aliens from Mexico, just have them wash their dishes or pick their lettuce, maybe rent the rat-infested slums they own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
The thing about trump is he feeds off the audiences energy and these debates will be fairly muted so he can't count on that. He is going to have to have facts and details otherwise HRC will annihilate him over the course of 90 minutes. She is going to wipe the floor with his wig, I mean his hair.
Trump, through his massive rallies and other shows of public support doesn't need to have the audience to feed his ability to handle the debates. He did fine with the primary debates and he has spent the last few months polishing himself and shines as our future POTUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
and all Hillary does is lie when she opens her mouth.

edge: Trump
That's not true! Sometimes she coughs and gags, which I am sure she will use as a "filler" for times when she is has no lies to spew at that moment. It will be interesting to see if she does the robotic talk that seems to be associated with the bug in her ear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Aren't there rules for the audience during the debates?

Just looking over some old articles, I don't believe applause is even allowed during the debates. They are silent affairs.
Did you miss the primary debates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'm a "deplorable" like that's an insult and; looking at Hillary with all of HER nasty baggage, I'll take a chance on Trump.
Right there ^^^ is exactly why Trump is moving up and up in the polls. Saw 2 yard signs in our neighborhood yesterday, these are brave people in this town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Don't worry she will cancel and say that she is sick and I really hope not . I want to see Trump make her squirm .
I don't think she'll say she is sick. Maybe a family member if at all. They can pump her up with medication to get her out on stage, but it appears to be unpredictable as to what actually happens. I think she took a break because the medication can't be used excessively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Because he'd just been told that Swoonin' Hillary's in the hospital.
Trump not showing up to the debates? You're right, only if Hillary isn't going to show. They really need someone like Sanders to be on quick dial, of course, once they saw Trump debate Sanders, Hillary wouldn't need to show up for the rest of the debates either!

Old 09-22-2016, 06:02 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Maybe that he's having a bad hair day?

In reality, I think that if there is anything he could remotely use as an excuse, he would. He has never been in this kind of one on one situation where he's going to be expected to actually answer questions, not just give his stump speech or bluster his way through.

And despite the fact that he's trying to crowd source his way through this, there is not going to be a phone-a-friend or any other life lines. And even if Lester Holt doesn't do his job, Hillary will be more than happy to factcheck Donnie's lies and to point out when he has failed to answer the questions put to him.
Trump will not do anything to damage his current level of support if he can do one thing - refuse to rise to the bait and lose his composure. Which is almost impossible for this guy, his fragile ego is so easily manipulated. Once his primordial brain goes into reactive mode, there is NO brake between his brain and his mouth.

Hard to imagine he will say anything in these debates to gain MORE supporters though. Everyone already knows what the pre-teleprompter Donald Trump stands for. These debates are a waste of time for the American voters that have been paying attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections