Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 11:31 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
It's funny how they like to ignore the generals and admirals that have endorsed Trump.

88 U.S. Generals and Admirals Endorse Donald Trump in Public Letter - Breitbart
It isn't being ignored.

That subject has its own thread.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:43 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
I admit it. I am deplorable .. I didn't read all the responses before adding mine here.

But, I have to say I am a proud deplorable, deplorable as that may be. However, true though that first part may be, I am NOT a 'lost cause'. I will be deplorable here though again and say that you demean yourself and mess with your own cause when you call me not only deplorable (that is ok coming from me but you are not close enough friends with me to be allowed to use that word about me ) but LOST too. My goodness, how useful was calling me names in getting me to come over to your dark side?

Last edited by Aery11; 09-26-2016 at 11:51 AM..

Old 09-26-2016, 02:07 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
For chrissakes, how many RED FLAGS do you Trump supporters need? Sure the unredeemable deplorables are a lost cause, but there's got to be a few sensibles out there......

Former ambassadors back Clinton in letter saying Trump ‘comforted our enemies

STATEMENT BY FORMER CAREER AMBASSADORS AND SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS

The undersigned have each previously served the people of the United States as career diplomats in our nation’s Foreign and Civil Services. We have each had the privilege of being nominated by the President, and confirmed by the United States Senate, to represent our nation abroad and at the highest levels of our foreign policy and security organizations.

Together, we have represented the United States as ambassadors in 52 countries or international organizations. We have hundreds of years of combined service.
As career officers, we have served every President since Harry Truman, and have proudly represented every President since Richard Nixon as ambassadors or senior State Department officials in Senate-confirmed positions. We have served Republican and Democratic Presidents with pride and enthusiasm.
None of us will vote for Donald J. Trump.
Each of us endorses Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine. Because the stakes in this election are so high, this is the first time many of us have publicly endorsed a candidate for President.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ambassado...141636303.html
Wait so you're telling me that more political lifers are endorsing Hillary Clinton? I find that very hard to believe.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:27 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
I guess these folks won't be getting a job if even if they wanted one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections