Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 01:20 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Just remember - there are waaaaaay more people who identify as Democrat than Republican.
Hillary ain't Obama; many Dems will probably vote 3rd party this time.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Because insulting a woman is the only way to win.
Not being Hillary Clinton is another way to win, that's how Trump seems to be pulling it off.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:28 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Not being Hillary Clinton is another way to win, that's how Trump seems to be pulling it off.
Not so.

He took down JEB and 15 other career politicians.

This speaks for itself. Trump is taking Hillary apart in the same manner.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:34 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Presidential debate: Watch Hillary Clinton turn sexist debate remarks into her distinct advantage.

She has seen everything. Responded to the lowest common denominator.

She'll probably turn to T-rump when he introduces Gennifer and will say, "Is that the best you could do?"

She is unflappable. She will win.
She was called "extremely careless" by the fbi director.

As SS she claimed to not know "C" means classified in documents(!).

She admitted to the fbi she can't remember/recall things/briefings while on the job as SS because of her concussion and didn't have the common sense to take a leave of absence until she was better.

She can't follow rules given her choice to have a private email server which stored classified documents as SS.

On and on and on.

So let me update your list to what I think is the true reality here based on her track record.....she is incompetent and unqualified.

Old 09-26-2016, 03:00 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

... Bye-bye Hillary!

All Hillary will have is non-political BS as well as lies to what Trump has campaigned (as also potentially the moderator(s)) that she'll try to blabber that has no real meaning as far as policies/ideas and such to help the American citizen as a POTUS ...
This post is so delusional.

It's so sad, it is positively pathetic.

Old 09-26-2016, 04:51 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Trump BULLIED his way through the primary debates.

There was not an iota of substance or policy.

He will not get away with that crap tonight.

America is really going to see how dumb Trump is tonight.

Old 09-26-2016, 05:00 PM

91 posts, read 119,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think most people will be watching the debate to see Hillary's next medical episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if the debate gets canceled for some reason, and Hillary will be saved from a campaign ending medical episode.

Yep thats the only reason why im watching it tonite.

Old 09-26-2016, 05:08 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Hillary to arrive an hour early so the paramedics can revolve her IVs.

Old 09-26-2016, 05:43 PM

5,334 posts, read 4,423,566 times
I note that there are many, many debate threads. They will be closed once this thread is opened and any created afterward will be deleted.

ETA: Some of the other debate threads will reopen after the debate. Redundant threads will remain closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-26-2016 at 06:54 PM..

Old 09-26-2016, 06:44 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Lester Holt announced the topics for tonights Presidential Debate on September 19, 2016.

1) America's Direction
2) Achieving Prosperity
3) Securing America

The debate format calls for six 15-minute time segments, and each of the topics will take up two of the six time slots. The debate will run for 90 minutes without any commercial interruption.

I think the topic choice pretty much leaves it wide open for Lester Holt to ask anything he wants. The Head of the Presidential Debates Commission (Janet Brown) spoke on CNN yesterday - she says the Moderators are not “encouraged to Fact-Check Candidates"
Head of Commission on Presidential Debates Doesn't Want Moderators to Fact-Check Candidates

Hillary Clinton has done a total of 30 "One on One" Debates in her Career.
Donald Trump has done zero "One on One" Debates in his Career.

In none of those 30 "One on One" Debates has she ever Demanded that the Moderator “Fact Check” her opponent.
It’s striking that she is demanding the Male Moderator help her “win” a Debate, just as it’s striking that Hillary Clinton is not really campaigning - she is sending President Obama, Vice President Biden, First Lady Michelle Obama, VP Candidate Kaine and Former President Bill Clinton to do her Campaigning.

Very Odd Election - I’ve never seen anything like it in my lifetime ….. and I remember the John F Kennedy Election.
I’m convinced that the 2016 Presidential Election will “change” the way Presidential Elections are done in the USA.
It will set all kinds of records - it’s already setting records for Participation and will continue to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections