Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 02:59 PM

5,770 posts, read 3,219,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Source??

The only poll I have seen this morning gave Trump 82 points and Hillary 17. Big loss huh?
Sounds like the commercial where Chevrolet gave itself 16 awards.

16,235 posts, read 25,199,897 times
FYI re: Ford Co. plans

https://www.bing.com/news/search? q=...xico&FORM=EWRE
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-into-mexico/

12,755 posts, read 9,640,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
3) While Hillary was talking about coddling and understanding looters and rioters, Trump talked about law and order. Unless you are a looter, rioter or bleeding heart, law and order is going to be more compelling.

4) He effectively illustrated that Hillary is a career, insider politician and a member of the same class that of "experts" that have caused many of our problems.
Except he didn't really talk about law and order. He just said the words 'law and order'. No substance after that; nothing (except for the unconstitutional 'stop and frisk').

He seems to forget that although Hillary has been 'involved' in politics (wife of a governor, wife of a president, senator - not even for one term, IIRC, Secretary of State), she has never been the president or served in any capacity to effect change except for the time she was a senator. She has not been a senator for 30 years.

Old 09-27-2016, 03:04 PM

752 posts, read 552,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
And now we learn that Hillary had the questions a week before the debate! Thanks, Pamela Geller!
Pam Gellar... Now that's a reliable source.

It's a consssppiirrraccyyyyy!!!!

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I won't be voting for either of them.

ONE opinion that fits your meme... YAY

You dropped your pom poms...here ya go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
So, does that mean you want the class dunce who can't be bothered to learn anything as President??? Good on ya'.
Nope, but you certainly have a comprehension problem. No shocker there
Quote:
And now we learn that Hillary had the questions a week before the debate! Thanks, Pamela Geller!
The main scream media will do anything and everything to make HRC a shoe in... is it a surprise to find out she knew the questions before they were asked? I thought she had an earwig to be honest.

No wonder she was on her game; it was a script.

1,896 posts, read 810,598 times
Quote:
Trump won, hands down. Hillary had her defenses up, the smug smile, the fake laughter and haughtiness. Those are defenses to give the air of self assurance when you know your opponent is right.

She had the audacity to talk about email hacking, after she has been found guilty of mishandling thousands of classified communications through the use of a private, unsecure server, which was hacked! What gall!

Then she dredged up the phrase, "trickle down" to describe Trumps economic proposal, saying that it was Reagan's "trickle down" economics that led to the 2008 recession! Thirty some years after Reagan! And of course she never mentioned the fact that it was the Democrats that created the "mortgage meltdown" with "no-qual" loans, that forced bands to lend to unqualified buyers. Nor did she mention that home ownership is at it's lowest point since WWII!

Trump scored a touchdown on every point.
Trump was sucking air and lacked the stamina. He was pretty coherent and bumbling through his talking points without offering anything specific. You must have been watching the debates with the sound off.... hard to miss Trump's breathing issues.

I am still not sure what Trump's economic plan in.....? Cut taxes on the wealthy and then what.....? The issues is demand not supply.

Old 09-27-2016, 03:05 PM

1,896 posts, read 810,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Nope, but you certainly have a comprehension problem. No shocker there
There are only two candidates that will have a chance.... I don't think you comprehend... As voting for Stein or Johnson is the same as voting for Trump.

Old 09-27-2016, 03:06 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,640,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
The truth is, after 30 years as a politician, Hilary sure didn't have a lot of shining examples of her abilities to act as a World leader. I thought she spent more time baiting Trump then showing what kind of leader she will be.

The best predictor of the future is the past.
She has not been a politician for 30 years. Where do people get this misinformation??

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Me? A Hillary supporter? I wouldn't support Hillary Clinton under any plausible circumstance (meaning no gun to my head, etc.). I am planning to vote for Trump but cannot honestly say he won the debate overall. He won the 1st 30 minutes easily but the lost the final 60 minutes just as easily.

There is no shortage of people that don't agree with you.

In fact, most are saying Trump won.

Personally, I don't think there was a clear winner, and that the debate was very boring.

Trumps winning, and played it very conservative last night, and even will Hilalry giving it all she had, she still couldn't beat Trump.

Maybe Trump will come out, and do what he does best, and actually go after Hillary.

27,798 posts, read 32,414,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The only polling that reflects that is the online polling and the Trumpsters just got busted for rigging the same.

Giant Ring Of Trump Supporters Busted For Rigging Online Polls
This deserves it's own thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections