Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 02:17 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

"How bad was Trump's night? Even a poll commissioned by the GOP nominee's favorite propaganda outlet, Breitbart, had him losing to Clinton by five points, 48 to 43."

Major Garret of CBS tweet: On @foxandfriends @realDonaldTrump said he won a @CBSNews post-debate poll. We did not conduct a post-debate poll.

The Polls Prove It: Clinton Trounced Trump in the Debate - Rolling Stone

This is just sad.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:33 PM

35,666 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
The point is she treated them badly and tried to destroy some of them/silence them/discredit them. Her husband was sleaze, yet when he got called on his sleaze, Hillary tried to run interference and then some. Hillary has treated women badly. Fact. Yet Trump's record of women is questioned.
Hypocrisy.

I see the "other women" as my enemies ( home wreckers) not little stupid girls-but grown-AXX intelligent women---and if she went after them - then she most definitely can be my commander in chief--- GO after the enemy and destroy it! I like it.

Old 09-28-2016, 03:56 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
[URL]https://youtu.be/XEvQZuo1VMo[/URL]

I only noticed that Lester was arguing on behalf of Ms. Clinton during the rigged debate, but someone put together a series of signals and looks she gave the moderator to help her in that moment.
Why would a Republican moderator rig a debate to favor the Democratic candidate?

Trump has been calling the entire process "rigged" since he began his campaign. [URL="http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-debate-donald-trump-complains-about-fox-news/"]Remember this[/URL] from the GOP debates?

The debate left front-runner Trump singed by the aggressive questioning of Fox's moderator team of Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace. Trump tweeted out criticism of the moderators as "not very good or professional" and retweeted a message from a supporter who called Kelly a "bimbo."

Old 09-28-2016, 03:58 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I see the "other women" as my enemies ( home wreckers) not little stupid girls-but grown-AXX intelligent women---and if she went after them - then she most definitely can be my commander in chief--- GO after the enemy and destroy it! I like it.
A scorned woman who goes off on the other woman who went after her man is a more sympathetic figure than a man like Trump and his pals with their secession of disposal wives and affairs.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:17 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
A scorned woman who goes off on the other woman who went after her man is a more sympathetic figure than a man like Trump and his pals with their secession of disposal wives and affairs.
Went after her man, hilarious! Yeah, that's the problem only when one is desperate for a partner and/or just too weak to stand up for oneself. I realize all the pathetic wives/husbands who get trashed like this by their husbands/wives want to make it seem like they are a hero staying with someone that may infect them with an STD, shows not the least amount of respect for them and embarrasses the family including their own children. Everyone behind their backs is talking about how stupid they are, this includes Hillary! Went after her man? Seriously, how pathetic for women or men who believe that fantasy! If you just knew what your husband or wife were like when you weren't around, I have seen it with white trash like the Clintons and their clan, no decency at all means the lying, the corruption and the sleeping around by both of them! No use for it!

Also, I see even Cruz was able to recognize the winner and not be embarrassed to admit it. Cruz sees the horror of the a Clinton administration: Immediately After the Debate, Ted Cruz Issued THIS Epic Statement - Media STUNNED

Old 09-28-2016, 04:22 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"How bad was Trump's night? Even a poll commissioned by the GOP nominee's favorite propaganda outlet, Breitbart, had him losing to Clinton by five points, 48 to 43."
Breitbart also said this about the debate......

No Post-Debate Letdown for Trump - Draws Enormous Crowd in Central Florida - Breitbart

As I said, Hillary failed to do the one thing she needed to do. Stop the Trump Train. It's quickly rolling over her.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:45 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and shall we discuss how the moderator treated Trump? Can you honestly say Holt gave him a fair shake? Does Trump act like a spoiled brat from time to time? Yes he does and this in one thing I can't stand about him, but he did get bum treatment. It could have been worse, but it was bad enough.
Please. Blaming the moderator is the last tactic of the defeated. Considering how many times Trump was allowed to talk over Hillary and mouth off rudely, I'd say the moderator gave him more than a fair shake.

And, besides, if Trump is too thin-skinned and childish to handle an "evil" moderator who wouldn't lick his boots and let him spew insults and idiocy all the time, than he lacks the appropriate temperament to be president. But anyone who's paying attention would have figured that one out years ago.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You guys make a good point. Those woman knew he was married and flipped their thongs at him anyway. If they'd had any class, they would have found someone who wasn't married to fool around with.

Any woman who sleeps with my husband gets no sympathy from me.

I'm with Hillary on this and so are most wives.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
We should start calling Hillary Mrs. Housekeeping since she wiped the floor with trump.

Best line I've heard about the debate.

Send that to Colbert.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:58 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
I watched that video. It definitely looks like she is using hand signals. They always come near the end of Trumps comments and they are nearly identical in movement.
I didn't watch the video posted because I saw the entire debate on 2 different networks, first at 9 on NBC and then when it was repeated later in the evening on PBS. Do you realize this was done in front of a live audience?

Anyway, I might as well post this link, although the delusional Trump conspiracy people will dispute it. By the way, Trump made just as many gestures, probably more.

[url=http://www.snopes.com/debate-secret-hand-signals/]Hillary Clinton Used Hand Signals to Rig Debate? : snopes.com[/url]

"The creator of the video simply strung together several unrelated events — Clinton scratching her face, Holt making a comment, Clinton replying to Trump — and then claimed that they were somehow connected to a furtive signaling plot without providing any proof."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections