Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 07:49 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times

Advertisements

Shhhooooockkkinnnngggg.......

Did anyone else notice he referred to her as Secretary Clinton, and she referred to him as Donald? That was intentionally sending the message that he's not in a position requiring respect.

And did anyone else notice how happy Bill Clinton looked greeting Melania Trump?

Old 09-28-2016, 07:54 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Shhhooooockkkinnnngggg.......

Did anyone else notice he referred to her as Secretary Clinton, and she referred to him as Donald? That was intentionally sending the message that he's not in a position requiring respect.

And did anyone else notice how happy Bill Clinton looked greeting Melania Trump?
she was a trooper to touch him, who knows where that hand has been.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:57 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,441,091 times
I think she was signaling for low and away change up.

Old 09-28-2016, 08:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
How do we know the signals were for Holt?

Probably a cue for her henchmen to carry out a hit.

Old 09-28-2016, 08:08 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,786,069 times
Let's see:

- It might be that an NBC intern gave Clinton the questions before the debate.
- Holt interrupted Trump more than 40 times, Clinton just 7 times (Moderators are to remain impartial and unbiased, yet Holt made it his mission to argue Trump was lying when he claimed he was against the Iraq War.)
- Holt pressed Trump on issues more than a dozen times, 5 alone on his stance on the Iraq war. Hillary, none, nadda, zippo.

Yep, it was a completely fair and honest debate with a moderator who remained unbiased just like Candy Crowley was.

At this point I don't think anyone believes she is honest, even her cheer leaders, but since they are her biggest fans they'll not admit it. They don't care how she wins as long as she wins.

Welcome to progressive (regressive) politics.

Last edited by steven_h; 09-28-2016 at 08:17 PM..

Old 09-28-2016, 08:43 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Let's see:

- It might be that an NBC intern gave Clinton the questions before the debate.
- Holt interrupted Trump more than 40 times, Clinton just 7 times (Moderators are to remain impartial and unbiased, yet Holt made it his mission to argue Trump was lying when he claimed he was against the Iraq War.)
- Holt pressed Trump on issues more than a dozen times, 5 alone on his stance on the Iraq war. Hillary, none, nadda, zippo.

Yep, it was a completely fair and honest debate with a moderator who remained unbiased just like Candy Crowley was.

At this point I don't think anyone believes she is honest, even her cheer leaders, but since they are her biggest fans they'll not admit it. They don't care how she wins as long as she wins.

Welcome to progressive (regressive) politics.
Through Tuesday night I heard 'Lester Crowley' more than a few times .

Old 09-28-2016, 08:47 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Diamond & Silk talk about debate.

Interesting that you would post this ridiculous video after Fox News reported this last month.

[URL="http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/14/poll-only-1-percent-african-americans-support-donald-trump"]Poll: Only 1% of African Americans Support Trump[/URL]

So you found a video made by 2 of the 1%. Good for you!

Old 09-28-2016, 09:03 PM

2,209 posts, read 2,317,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Please. Blaming the moderator is the last tactic of the defeated. Considering how many times Trump was allowed to talk over Hillary and mouth off rudely, I'd say the moderator gave him more than a fair shake.

And, besides, if Trump is too thin-skinned and childish to handle an "evil" moderator who wouldn't lick his boots and let him spew insults and idiocy all the time, than he lacks the appropriate temperament to be president. But anyone who's paying attention would have figured that one out years ago.
You are overreaching. Expecting to be treated fairly is not akin to wanting your boots licked. Bizarre statement there. But something a pro-Hillary supporter would say to justify her being treated better than her opponent. And it's easy to say that Trump is thin-skinned and lacking in temperament when you are not the outsider challenging a career politician with enormous political backing. Fair is fair. You wouldn't like to be treated unfairly I presume, especially on the national stage. Yet you equate Trump as being unreasonable for expecting to be treated fairly. Does fairness only apply to people you like?

Old 09-28-2016, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You guys make a good point. Those woman knew he was married and flipped their thongs at him anyway. If they'd had any class, they would have found someone who wasn't married to fool around with.

Any woman who sleeps with my husband gets no sympathy from me.

I'm with Hillary on this and so are most wives.
And I guess Bill played no part in the infidelities. He was simply out jogging and these women were hiding in bushes and sprang on him, ripped his clothes off, and forced him to fornicate with them. And the women he raped -- I guess he was sleepwalking at the time and not completely conscious, so it wasn't really, truly rape.
And the Lewinsky thing was just a little case of the game spin the bottle going too far.

Those evil women. And poor Billy!

Lol@ Clinton apologists.

Old 09-28-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
According to every single poll (aside from the online polls that we already know were manipulated - Hillary WON.

There are no more 'landslides' in our country. Either party could put forward a stuffed teddy bear and half the electorate would still vote for them. So neither will ever be 'light years ahead'.

Hillary's 'misdeeds' have been discussed for 30 years. Aww. Was she 'unkind' to women that slept with her husband? I know most mistresses are besties with their husband's wife.

You just went full tinfoil. Never go full tinfoil.

Yeah. When you start blaming the microphone - you know you lost.

Which is why Kelly Ann will NOT want him to mention this. Because she knows.
The point is Hillary has plenty of sleeze on her from doing many sleazy things over the years. And yes Hillary was a meanie to Bill's girlfriends, a big, mean, meanie. Hillary not nice...not here, or there, or anywhere. Not even a tinfoil hat can change Hillary into not being sleazy or mean.

The TRUMP TRAIN --Choo,choo, choo. All aboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections