Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 01:32 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,679,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
LOL. Trump is winning Mexico!!!! Yeah sure, whatever.

On the other hand, I now know where Trumpeters get their polling result from.

At least Saudi Arabia is voting strongly in favor of their possible puppet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2016, 01:35 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,169,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
At least Saudi Arabia is voting strongly in favor of their possible puppet.

I see you put a lot of trust in fake result.

Trumpeters.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:38 AM

8,516 posts, read 10,033,569 times
Quote:
I see you put a lot of trust in fake result.

Trumpeters.
I suppose you think this is another conspiracy theory that you cannot prove or disprove considering you cannot prove whether or not it is a conspiracy to begin with.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I suppose you think this is another conspiracy theory that you cannot prove or disprove considering you cannot prove whether or not it is a conspiracy to begin with.

I don't care if it is a conspiracy.

I only know that the numbers are fake.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:48 AM

Quote:
I don't care if it is a conspiracy.

I only know that the numbers are fake.
Apparently you do care. How do you know the numbers are fake? Prove it. Why do you keep coming back?

Old 09-26-2016, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Apparently you do care. How do you know the numbers are fake? Prove it. Why do you keep coming back?

I said I don't care if it is a conspiracy or not. WTF do you mean "I do care." I don't!

I care about numbers. You appear to have this strange mix-up that conspiracy = numbers.

At any rate, I know the numbers are fake because there is no way Mexico and China are voting for Trump. That'd be like saying Alabama and Tennessee are voting for Hillary. Any report that claims to show that is blatantly fake.

Not to mention the rest of the numbers make no sense, but I don't expect you spot that.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:01 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,777,695 times
Quote:
I said I don't care if it is a conspiracy or not. WTF do you mean "I do care." I don't!

I care about numbers. You appear to have this strange mix-up that conspiracy = numbers.

At any rate, I know the numbers are fake because there is no way Mexico and China are voting for Trump. That'd be like saying Alabama and Tennessee are voting for Hillary. Any report that claims to show that is blatantly fake.

Not to mention the rest of the numbers make no sense, but I don't expect you spot that.

This!

Not to mention the fact that some of the countries with votes don't even have the Internet!

Old 09-26-2016, 02:11 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
This!

Not to mention the fact that some of the countries with votes don't even have the Internet!

Nice piggyback. Prove the numbers are fake. If you have a mobile network, you have internet.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:19 AM

13,709 posts, read 21,777,695 times
Quote:
Nice piggyback. Prove the numbers are fake. If you have a mobile network, you have internet.
You prove they're NOT fake! You created the thread, and you're spending a lot of time arguing for the legitimacy of a "poll" that does not matter a hill of beans in the long run.

The ONLY polls that matter are here: RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Old 09-26-2016, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
You prove they're NOT fake! You created the thread, and you're spending a lot of time arguing for the legitimacy of a "poll" that does not matter a hill of beans in the long run.

The ONLY polls that matter are here: RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls
GMAFB. It's not my job to prove it. All I did was post a link. I was not the one to waltz into this thread and start arguing the legitimacy of the poll. You were and you lied about it! Take ownership and move along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections