Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:11 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,691,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
That she was juiced and in other ways 'prepped' for this performance.
So, it doesn't matter what happens or what evidence you are given. You believe...hook, line and sinker...in all of the theories about her health.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:14 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Was just thinking, Bill has been propping up Hillary for years and without him behind her, she would never be the Dem nominee. So, "Hillary standing on her own", not figuratively or literally.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:18 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
I was just watching CNN live streaming. Someone who has been with her during the debate prep said she has been practicing standing up at night for an hour and a half.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:21 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,691,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Was just thinking, Bill has been propping up Hillary for years and without him behind her, she would never be the Dem nominee. So, "Hillary standing on her own", not figuratively or literally.
Funny, the Republican outcry used to be that Hillary was the puppet master pulling Bill's strings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I was just watching CNN live streaming. Someone who has been with her during the debate prep said she has been practicing standing up at night for an hour and a half.
That doesn't surprise me. Try standing for an hour and 30 minutes with with perfect posture, especially under studio lights and wearing heavy makeup for TV, etc. It's not easy, even for younger individuals. Trump frequently slouches and holds the podium during his rallies for this reason.

Old 09-26-2016, 10:41 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,946,279 times
I think Hillary will "win" the debate. The media will pull out all the stops to make that happen.

Also, it doesn't sound like Trump has been taking the debate prep too seriously.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:14 AM

14,949 posts, read 12,143,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Will she be able to make it to the end without coughing, her one eye rolling to the other side and able to stand on her own two feet?

Than we have the other thing... will she be able to look presidential or will she continue to be the angry woman?

I won't hold my breathe! Maybe they will medicate her so much she will be too weird to watch!

On the Today show this morning they showed hoe Hillary gets out of the side door of a Van. She climbs out backwards which you only see people who have a disability do it or very old fragile people.

Not a healthy person will climb out of a Van like that. My mom is 82 and doesn't even has to step out backwards.
Hillary isn't climbing out backwards to avoid showing her legs or other area as she doesn't wear skirts. Clearly anot her sign of not being in good health.
I'd think it would be easier to get out of a van from the seat, feet out, sliding the butt and standing up-the usual way most folks do it, rather than stepping out backwards, when you can't see where your feet are going, etc. Can't imagine why she would do that.
Lord knows I have no love for Hillary, her utter corruption makes her unfit for president IMO, but I think people read too much into her physical appearance and actions as they perceive her poor health. She may well have those health issues (I'm not a doc so I don't speculate about those matters), but I'm an old lady too, about her age and I know there are compensations many of us in that boat must make to get around and carry out the activities of daily living. I can identify with having to be careful going down stairs-in my case that's catering to a little knee pain from meniscus issues, and also with these stupid bifocals those steps don't always look even. Holding on to railings both up and down stairs is just insurance to make sure I don't stumble either way. And many of us old ladies need semi-frequent bathroom breaks either because of medication we take, or just because old bladders don't work as well as young ones.

And I never wear skirts either, and it's basically a matter of preference, mostly as I don't care to expose the public to these old lady legs and I am not about to wear stockings. Maybe Hillary is sensitive about those "cankles" and it's a matter of preference, not health issues that make her want to wear pantsuits.

I'm not running for president, of course, so maybe such common "old lady"health issues are more of a hindrance when one is running for president. I am not talking about the possible serious health issues she may have ( and which the DNC continues to deny and hide any evidence she may be seriously ill), any number of those might well make her unable to perform the duties of a president). I'm just talking about the endless speculation about her health based on pretty ordinary activities.

That said, I'm sure her campaign minions will have her propped up, drugged up, and injected up as needed to be ready for tonight's debate.

Old 09-26-2016, 12:31 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
https://i.imgur.com/k09QTCl.jpg

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-26-2016 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: hotlinking and/or copyright

Old 09-26-2016, 12:34 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
She gets to be taller in that photo though, a win!

Old 09-26-2016, 02:02 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Will she be able to make it to the end without coughing, her one eye rolling to the other side and able to stand on her own two feet?

Than we have the other thing... will she be able to look presidential or will she continue to be the angry woman?

I won't hold my breathe! Maybe they will medicate her so much she will be too weird to watch!

On the Today show this morning they showed hoe Hillary gets out of the side door of a Van. She climbs out backwards which you only see people who have a disability do it or very old fragile people.

Not a healthy person will climb out of a Van like that. My mom is 82 and doesn't even has to step out backwards.
Hillary isn't climbing out backwards to avoid showing her legs or other area as she doesn't wear skirts. Clearly anot her sign of not being in good health.
Will Trump not repeatedly stick his foot in his mouth tonight? I think that's why upwards of 100 million people will tune in.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:06 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,064,273 times
I believe that Mrs Clinton's good days are outliers. Accomplished only by the right pharmacological cocktail mix. It is not at all uncommon with many super-performing athletes. It can also be done for someone who is not in good health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
So, it doesn't matter what happens or what evidence you are given. You believe...hook, line and sinker...in all of the theories about her health.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections