Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 12:32 PM

4,314 posts, read 3,992,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Why didn't Hillary answer any questions?

She thought she was on a book tour. So she referred everyone to her website and offered her book for sale. She couldn't be bothered to actually answer question because she doesn't think people have a right to ask her anything or that she is accountable for anything she does. She is entitled to be president after all she did wait her turn.
"she did wait her turn"

and she did stand by her husband after he made a fool out of her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2016, 12:32 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

He missed a perfect opening for a jab when he questioned her stamina and she responded by saying I spent 11 hours before a senate panel..... He should have jumped in and said "would you like to remind us why you were there?"
She would have loved to, I'm sure. She was there because Republicans have NOTHING to offer, so they can only distract us with rehashing cases that have already proven to be a whole lot of nothing. I won't call Hillary the most honest person in the world, but she's on par with most politicians. As the most investigated politician in current times, and they find nothing.

The party of fiscal responsibility wasting American Taxpayer dollars to further a political agenda.

And she is the ONLY one that answered any questions. THey were both a YUGE disappointment, don't get me wrong, but at least she told how she would solve problems. All he did all night was babble about nothing, change his story, and call it "a beautiful thing".

Did you noitice how the "payoff to Iran" (the one that is a lie) started at $400m, then was $1.7b, and the third time he mentioned it was $150b, a totally made up number. And he was talking about us returning THEIR money that we siezed.

She's no prize, but one indeniable advantage she has is she's not him. The republicans could have picked ANY other person and had a chance. This was the best they had. Hell, I would have voted for half of the GOP's in the primary over her, but never Trump.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:33 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
She's never answered any questions. She usually deflects and talks in circles.
I think you have your candidates confused.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:37 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,302,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hillary spent most of the night taking notes as if she was in high school. Whenever asked a question, she completely went off track and refused to address her email scandal on why she deleted over 30,000 emails to include many that were classified.

Besides kid gloves, why was Hilary given a pass and not forced to answer any serious questions?
Your bias is showing. She did. She admitted she was wrong and apologized. That completely deflated Donald.

Conversely when birther and tax issues were brought to Donald he deflected ownership and provably lied. The moderate was right that he can still release his tax returns while under the audit, the IRS has confirmed this. The moderate and Clinton were right that Trump lied about his birther pattern, that he kept it alive and going long after Obama released his birth certificate.

Clinton released her tax returns for like 40 years, where are Trumps.

Old 09-27-2016, 12:38 PM

11,221 posts, read 8,292,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Holt was disgraceful but most of us expected that.

Holt is a registered republican, and the only thing he "did" to Trump was allow him to talk after trying to stop him. Once again, Trump is whining because someone let his own words bring him down.

Holt let Trump off the hook so many times. I'll name one: When Trump said she "Didn't look presidential", Holt called him out on it, and Trump, like a four-year old trying to say he didn't steal the cookie, said "Stamina, I said STAMINA". Holt never held him to answer the question he was asked.

I guess Trump supporters are pissed at Holt for letting Trump show America what an ignoramus he is, and how UNpresidential he is. Trump showed his temperment, and his supporters are either denying what they saw, or blaming someone else. Typical!

Old 09-27-2016, 01:08 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
"she did wait her turn"

and she did stand by her husband after he made a fool out of her
Trump's wives must get tired of having such an abusive husband. No wonder they leave.

Old 09-27-2016, 01:12 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Holt is a registered republican, and the only thing he "did" to Trump was allow him to talk after trying to stop him. Once again, Trump is whining because someone let his own words bring him down.

Holt let Trump off the hook so many times. I'll name one: When Trump said she "Didn't look presidential", Holt called him out on it, and Trump, like a four-year old trying to say he didn't steal the cookie, said "Stamina, I said STAMINA". Holt never held him to answer the question he was asked.

I guess Trump supporters are pissed at Holt for letting Trump show America what an ignoramus he is, and how UNpresidential he is. Trump showed his temperment, and his supporters are either denying what they saw, or blaming someone else. Typical!
Reading this and thinking of the times Holt said "You have twenty seconds" or "You have two minutes" and how Trump just rambled on and on like the clock didn't exist.

It seems like they only managed to get in two segments of the three they were supposed to talk about. I believe they finally got to the third segment at 7:27 which means they left three minutes for it. Trump rambled on far too long on most of the topics. Trump should have been better prepared. It was very disappointing because he wasted so much of the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections